Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Get out of here unless you're playing, fartz

That is Faartz to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Clearly when I said Faartz that meant I wanted in

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

This is clearly the best song from the Fallout series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDF2xfcbv8

Incorrect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir1A74UA2YE

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

mr.capps posted:

high five

I just started yet another playthrough of AP. Such an underrated game.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

It's not like there were big changes in control or graphics or anything, mainly story. And as much as I love Bethesda, Obsidian has some amazing writers

Yeah I thought the New Vegas story was much more engaging than the FO3 story. In fact, I barely remember the FO3 story...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

mr.capps posted:

i like how no matter what style michael thorton is doing he is always in over is head and has no idea what the gently caress is going on

i love how that game lies to you.

Still gets the ladies though...

...or else he repulses them all. Either way.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Give me Daggerfall or give me death

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

are there numbers left? I will take the first number left from this list (in order of preference) - 13,2,12,11,9,1,4,7,8,10,3,5,6

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

windshipper posted:

Lucky number Sleven. :c00l:

( 7 )

##vote windshipper that movie sucks

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Philip J. Fry posted:

Lucky Number Slevin mafia will be a thing if I can build up the :effort:

I can't wait! It's one of my favorite movies ever!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Philip J. Fry posted:

Confirmin up in dis mafucka.

##vote merk

I support Philip J_ Fry

##vote merk

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote mrs.capps

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Or are you a ms.capps?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

bowmore posted:

##vote Hal for being sexist

That means sexy in Australian, right?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote Magres go go go

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Magres is scum, this turbo is legit, someone finish this off.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

You're a claimed serial killer pushing a D1 turbo in a smaller game. You've moved beyond joking to disguising scum tendencies behind the defense of "joking."

Fry's backing you, but my call on him is not as strong because I don't have a meta read on you. But you, Ernie, are scum.

Fine, lets get rid of Ernie tomorrow then.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

Convince me Magres is scum.

I am pretty sure I have an 80% success rate on hitting scum with D1 turbos.

What more do you need?

Also his reaction to the turbo was pretty meh... why not just claim?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm a moron??? Got my eye on you Magres

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

way to leave windshipper with no choice Quidnose

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Kumba

Something about this post restriction rubs me the wrong way.

I dunno, he seems not too worried about revealing his flavor even after PM gave us a warning about that. That feels more townie to me.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PM it would be cool if you could add links to everyone's post history in the OP.

You are the coolest, right?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

bowmore we're fighting

Thunderdome?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

bowmore posted:

that's not a knife, this is a knife

Do people love Crocodile Dundee over there? I have always wondered.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

SOMEONE POST SOLO MAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T3RS78Tp58

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

Also Magres may be scum. Byers is out of practice, and him stumbling over himself trying to defend his scumbro and screwing it all up is probably more likely than him trying to get cred.

That's sort of the same conclusion I've been coming to.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

mr.capps posted:

who is good guy, replied in 15 seconds and you will be my best friend in this game and will be confirmed good

I'm a great guy

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

mr.capps posted:

##vote Ernie

I was about to say Ernie is scum, but you go there on your own.

I still don't feel super great about Magres, but I feel pretty solid that Quid is a good guy right now.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hi fronz

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Slamburger posted:

##unvote I acknowledge that my Ernie analysis wasn't much to go on, and Quid's response is OK.

So what else ya got?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

What do you think of fry Hal

Obviously he's posted a lot more since you asked this and I think he looks pretty bad after all that. He asks a lot of questions, but the reads he makes are really basic ones, i.e. just surface-y stuff like his jab at slamburger and about Me and Magres. Like he saw the existing talking points and just asked stuff that's already been asked.

I'd be interested in some better analysis instead of prodding quid about his list.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Philip J. Fry posted:

This is referring to Magres' turbo right? Were you serious?
(I don't remember how to nest quotes.... someone re-enlighten me)

I find this post really interesting. It's setting up a chain lynch but, as we know, Byers is town, defeating the purpose of a chain in the first place. Opop or Hal, why did you feel this way about their interactions? How do you feel about Magres now?

Was I serious? Yeah, not like I was super skeeved out by it, but I think in that situation it wouldn't be out of line to at least consider claiming your flavor since the OP said that flavor would be pretty informative. He was -1, right? If you are town at least throw that out there if you think it could keep you from a dumb turbo.

Anytime you mention two people in the same post it's always opens the door to "setting up a chain lynch". To me it wasn't so much their interactions as much as they both had done stuff that seemed like bad town play to me so I could see them as both scum.

I've cooled a little on Magres, but he's more moved into a null area to me. He's been pretty quiet with reads except for the thing with Quid that I thought was just quid being awkward even before he explained it, but his recent apology for it makes it seem like he really just thought it was something it wasn't.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quid, it felt like you came in to the thread with a bee in your bonnet, and when you do that you're usually town in my experience.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Cool beans you came back and everything but I'm still not really sure who you think the badguys are

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Philip J. Fry posted:

This really feels like you're setting yourself up to vote me, but only if you have to.

Agreed. I can't imagine how you could write a more hedgey sentence.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yeah, ##vote Opopanax I doubt Sandwolf is lying and I don't think it's very likely that his investigation was messed with.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

If Opo is scum, Hal is the third.

I remember a time you used to be able to read me pretty well.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Magres posted:

Yeah I really want to see stuff from Skinty and especially Slam before we get at all close to hammering or deadline or I'm going to be a little grumpy.

Anything but that!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

So, is that modkill incoming?

Who is it, Slamburger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Awww that is a cool role to be wasted on a modkill.

• Locked thread