Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
Signed up for a Soviet Company command and voted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Speaking of gamey, I cant believe the germans targeted the fords with a fire mission right from the get-go. That's so ridiculously unsporting.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

I vote that Herp commands the Germans, and also i'd be down to return as a Soviet company commander. I hope dublish, redflag, and acebuckeye can all make it back too!

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Fangz posted:

Okay, roster so far. (Tentative... bug me if I'm omitting anyone or including anyone I shouldn't) * = Experience with CM...

Battalion HQ:
MEEEEEEEEE

Company CO:
Upen* (2iC)
Red Lobster
The Merry Marauder*

Lower ranks:
brb on fire (Artillery?)
Davin Valkri?
Woodchip
Hob_Gadling (Wants to be under TMM)
dublish
Acebuckeye13 (1st Comp)
Comstar

Vehicles:
Krysmphoenix
Pierzak
apostateCourier
Gamerofthegame
Grumio
Jesenjin?

EDIT: If anyone wants a promotion to Company CO, I can do that, since we seem short. I want to prioritize people with experience though. I might reshuffle between lower ranks (i.e. platoon command) and vehicles depending on what we actually get, so if people with a definite preference one way or another can make that clear....

EDIT2: Jaguars!, Asehujiko, are you rejoining us?

I was a soviet company commander last time, I'd like to stay on as one.

• Locked thread