Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nopants
May 29, 2004
No, not Busey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nopants
May 29, 2004

SgtSteel91 posted:

I couldn't hear, why are the dogs attacking the deer and they have to kill them?

I assume the dogs attacked out of sport or as part of some primitive ritual.

nopants
May 29, 2004
In the world of the The Leftovers, if you can't find your bagel, you have to consider that it could have disappeared into thin air.

nopants
May 29, 2004
This honky priest be trippin.

nopants
May 29, 2004
This is pretty, pretty, pretty good.

nopants
May 29, 2004

SgtSteel91 posted:

This is the weirdest episode of Doctor Who

I wish Doctor Who had more cat drugs and less self important speeches.

nopants
May 29, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

I have no idea what's been going on the last 20 minutes

That's how I like my media.

nopants
May 29, 2004
I hope the good priest ruins these loving cultists. What a bunch of dicks.

nopants
May 29, 2004

Postal Parcel posted:

No, that was like, queen cult lady.
The one he gave the clothes to was the one in his dream sequence

Also, Holy poo poo that preview. Seriously, this is just 9/11 2.0, not end of the world. Only 2% of the population disappeared right? Why is everyone acting like the world is over? Just mass murder every day ya'll
(Also, can't wait for when guy puts a grenade in that lady's hand. That will be loving crazy.)

Because people can vanish into loving air. God or something else equally hosed up does exist. You lose your bagel? Maybe God took it.

nopants
May 29, 2004
He was dead all along.

nopants
May 29, 2004
argh why can't these assholes just tell me if jack died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nopants
May 29, 2004
Oh deer loving God.

• Locked thread