Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke

he is being punished for something that clearly WASN'T his fault, please help me campaign to remove all bans and penalties from him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

signed

Captain No-mates

u posted the same picture 2 times

verily carefree

Captain No-mates posted:

u posted the same picture 2 times

this

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
suarez is a jerk

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

imo if biting ppl was part of the game id watch it

GoodbyeTurtles

not that suarez bit any1 tho

#whatbite #nojustice #freesuarez

Looke

it is an emphasis on how sad he is, people need to be aware at how sad poor suarez is because it is a very serious matter

google THIS

i hope ppl photoshop a thousand gifs of whatever footage was captured of this alleged bite b/c that's always my sole takeaway from the world cup

Pinche Rudo

as a liverpool supporter i feel i must sign this position suarez is being persecuted by the fifa cartel for his goalscoring ability

FluffieDuckie

Jett posted:

i hope ppl photoshop a thousand gifs of whatever footage was captured of this alleged bite b/c that's always my sole takeaway from the world cup

i've seen literally 5 minutes of world cup coverage and every single second was covering this issue.

FluffieDuckie

them's clearly biting teeth.

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jun 27, 2014

treasure bear

Bukowski

hammulder

Hahahaha

GoodbyeTurtles

lmbo

A Time To Chill

FluffieDuckie posted:

i've seen literally 5 minutes of world cup coverage and every single second was covering this issue.

i've seen almost every game but sadly that was one of the few i didn't

please have someone bite at least 1 person per game so i don't miss it tia fifa

bwatts

i want to bite suarez. it'd be real funny, and REAL ironic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saboten

• Locked thread