Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

muscles like this? posted:

I'm up to episode 8 of season 1 of Supernatural and so far it hasn't been wowing me. Its been enjoyable but nothing special so far.

That's about par for the course, it gets good a little over halfway through s1 and kicks poo poo in high gear at the end, and stays on that quality until the end of s5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Bugs and route 666 from season 1 are unanimously regarded as the worst eps of the show. Like even the post s5 stuff hasn't sunk that low.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

AnimeJune posted:

And then there's Legend of Korra!!! :dance:

R.I.P.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Skeesix posted:

No Toxx here but I got HBO Nordic which is amazing and I've already finished Spartacus and Deadwood as well as blazing through Girls and Penny Dreadful (i.e. watched the complete series from the start). I'm giving Treme a shot now, but again definitely no TOXX. The first new episode I watched had a rape so I don't know how easy it will be to keep up with it. I may also try finishing off Dexter which I fell off hard on during season 3. Also there's Last week tonight to distract me. Oh yeah, and work...

Wait does that mean Spartacus is on HBO for the vikings? That's bizarre if so.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

muscles like this? posted:

Episodes written by Ben Edlund are pretty much the best.

Yup! all of his episodes rank among the series' best. You always get the impression that SPN would almost be a better comedy than it is a drama during his eps, sadly they never run with the idea in a show-running perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Annakie posted:

You do realize you haven't finished yours yet, right? :)

For those of you too lazy to click the button to go to the first page, this is who is currently not done:

* Uznare - Babylon 5 - Starting July 14th.

If you're on this list and think you should be done, link me you're "I'm done" + review post.

ftfy

• Locked thread