Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh good, from what people in the UK TV thread were saying I thought series 2 had started already.

Think I need a watch of that recap video though, been ages since the first series and I don't remember much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Well it certainly still has the same draw as the first series for me. Flashback episode was a little slow to get going but didn't let up at all once it had. I was kind of mad at the end of the last series but as a sort of half-way point it's pretty good.

4OD is a nightmare these days though.

Also anything that annoys the Daily Mail wins a few points from me.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Lee is pretty great this series. All of his interactions with Wilson are great.

RIP Ian's boss. "Suicide's not going to work" was pretty funny though.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

:rip: Twatface. :(

Utopia is very good at getting you to like minor characters and then killing them.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh, finale is going to be really exciting I think. Guess they'd probably be trying to find the Flu guy, but that seems a bit obvious for Utopia.

Also you have to shove it up your arse. It's the only way.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Welp, Wilson is a dick. And probably crazy. Ouch.

I admit I didn't really see how this could carry on to a third series, but after that, yes please.

Arby and Becky I guess "got away" I suppose because Wilson should think they're dead. And Jessica will probably bust out with some ridiculous plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

It sounds really strange to say this, but Utopia makes people being shot in the head look kind of pretty.

• Locked thread