Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

I feel like an idiot for just realising that Carvil is Emperor Palpatine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Koburn posted:

The last episode adds another 2 to the tally of perfect headshots performed by characters who have (probably) never fired a gun before. That brings Wilson 'no depth perception' Wilsons total up to 4.

And the way the blood splattered in a perfect cone for both deaths was also really emersion breaking as well.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

pogo posted:

Grant was pretty boring this season I thought. Almost all of his screentime was him being an annoying teenager being angry at everyone else.

So his arc about his feelings of being trapped and having no control over his life, to becoming 'powerful' via murder through to acceptance of his life is boring? I was simplistic but so was everything else for the most part and that's why this program works

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Strom Cuzewon posted:

The most important arc: Jen being revealed as a complete badass and borderline psychopath in defence of her family.

Never gently caress with mothers.

I reread what I wrote and it was a bit aggressive, sorry about that OP

• Locked thread