Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
The theme is still yellow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
No matter how many times I see it on telly (which means it is the Right and Proper thing to do) I am still really opposed to eating food in a lab. Especially with open petri dishes nearby.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Toddler Arby is the best!

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

stickyfngrdboy posted:

lol wtf is this post all about

It's a comment based on a scene in the TV show we all watched? I mean, if that's okay with you.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I just found it really weird that your one comment on the episode (which was really really good) was about whether it's right and proper to eat food in a lab, because people watching will assume that because they saw it on Utopia it was a good idea so they'd all go do it? Or something?

It was actually one of three comments, all of which are about as random and irrelevant- but none of them should get you worked up. Please discuss with your appropriate mental health professional if you need to. This particular comment of mine was just a throwaway line about how often when I see scientists on TV they're usually happy eating and drinking in their labs. But hey this is set in the 70s, people probably didn't care about things like that back then. Okay sorry that was probably a bit needlessly harsh on you, your initial response was just a fair wtf after all.

Marmaduke! fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jul 15, 2014

• Locked thread