Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer
Just finished binging through the series between jobs. This show is pretty great, especially the shooting style. I mean it looks like something out of a Windows XP background or a 2008 point-and-shoot, but they really own it Everything from the costuming to the set design is there to support it. You've got Paul's crazy yellow suit this season, the kill-bags, and sometimes they literally just have bright-yellow drop cloths behind windows. I just like this feeling that everything to do with The Network has this really blown out and absurd color spectrum to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer
That's a shame. It'd be cool to get some equivalent of a final series, like a graphic novel or something. I'd like to see Wilson Wilson as the Network's HBIC and whatnot, but really even just some post-Janus vignettes showing the effect of the pandemic on society would be cool.

• Locked thread