Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

This show has the best cold openings I've ever seen hands down.

McDragon posted:

:rip: Twatface. :(

RIP for real. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

I know this is probably a nitpick and likely to be wrong, but aren't the Roma descended from Subcontinental Indians? That would mean that a huge portion of the world's population would largely be unaffected instead of the small subsection of the population that Janus was originally meant to preserve.

I'm not a geneticist or anything but would the Roma even be in a distinct haplogroup compared to the other populations of the world?

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

McDragon posted:

Welp, Wilson is a dick. And probably crazy. Ouch.

I admit I didn't really see how this could carry on to a third series, but after that, yes please.

Arby and Becky I guess "got away" I suppose because Wilson should think they're dead. And Jessica will probably bust out with some ridiculous plan.

I'm all for a third series just for the rise and fall of Wilson "The Hardest Motherfucker Alive" Wilson.

• Locked thread