Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WWE Superstars celebrate Something Awful!
"The forums would come back up eventually, all you had to do was Bo-lieve!"
"EXCUSE ME! My retirement put the forums in a state of mourning and they shut down for a bit, that's all." *cackle*
"I am the Architect of the forums, I can take them down whenver I drat well please!"
"Lowtax 3:16 just whipped your rear end!"
View Results

• Locked thread
jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
"I'm Only Happy When it Reigns"

jscolon2.0 fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jun 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Good because this wrestling company is an abortion.

:golfclap:

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

Haha, saw it coming but it was still awesome.

Ditto.

I kinda felt like the main event was a little stiff though. Like Roman posed too much while both guys seemed to hesitate a lot during the match.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Crossposting from the spoiler thread:

There's some surprisingly good face acting from Orton in the opening promo. Triple H is talking about Randy getting the belt and Seth getting the briefcase, and there's a moment where Orton suddenly realizes "Oh poo poo, that means he'll cash in on me." I like how Triple H is oblivious to his own group's inevitable implosion.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

sticklefifer posted:

Crossposting from the spoiler thread:

There's some surprisingly good face acting from Orton in the opening promo. Triple H is talking about Randy getting the belt and Seth getting the briefcase, and there's a moment where Orton suddenly realizes "Oh poo poo, that means he'll cash in on me." I like how Triple H is oblivious to his own group's inevitable implosion.

If you went from a storytelling standpoint, that happens to Hunter constantly. He's completely oblivious to everything except what he wants. Why should he give a poo poo about two wrestlers squabbling, even if they're his cho-cho-chosen ones? He can replace them.

• Locked thread