Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
Give this man a top contender! Preferably one susceptible to guys who are just having too much fun out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
The Impossible Dream

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
He'll probably get winner of craig/mutante.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
"Red White and Fight Week"

I can't help but feel like "Red Fight and Blue Week" is at least mildly more clever

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

really glad that lay & pray artist didn`t win

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
Is Hacran the dude that threw up all that acai juice lookin poo poo after a fight in brazil?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
year + layoff and coming back to lamas is pretty brutal. god speed

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Lamas' striking looks better than I remember.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Lamas' striking looks better than I remember.

Not fighting Jose Aldo probably helps with that.

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
Hacran looks like a loving welterweight in there... Prolly some pretty goddamn good dieurtics floating around Nova Uniao

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
Nova Uniao fighters continue to impress by their ability to use (grab) the fence

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
lamas is retreating straight backwards and it's loving him up a bit. good fight.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Lamas has an amazing chin.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Wow actual good fighters in the UFC Octagon right now

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Cool grapples

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
The word is inordinate, Stann

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Food Court Druid posted:

Wow actual good fighters in the UFC Octagon right now

I think what you meant to say was BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

There was an inordinate amount of consent in my sexual endeavours your honour

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Cool grapples

Yeah that was fascinating and I don't know enough about grappling to articulate why, but I enjoyed it a lot. Good job by both guys.

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
I feel like this is one of those fights where the scorecards don't really give a good impression of how close the contest actually was.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Didn't Cesar's Mutant lose his last fight by ko or something? Hope that happens again

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

maffew buildings posted:

Didn't Cesar's Mutant lose his last fight by ko or something? Hope that happens again

Yep via CB Dollaway

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

How could I forget CB?!?!?!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Somewhere in Brazil a team of Hitler clones is pushing zombie Mengele to figure out how to transfer Vitors consciousness to Cesars body

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

maffew buildings posted:

How could I forget CB?!?!?!

Are you going through some problems? This is a safe place.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Does anyone else get weird Justin "NSANE1" McCully vibes from Craig? Maybe it's just the white guy cornrows

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Agreed he seems like the kind of dude who'd get shot at white trash family dinner

gently caress I can't remember anything. Whose the other dude who got murdered that isn't mccully

Stimulus
Mar 25, 2005
Someone needs to tell the crowd to shut the gently caress up with the cat calls

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Stimulus posted:

Someone needs to tell the crowd to shut the gently caress up with the cat calls

Good luck telling a bunch of drunk, violence loving Texans what to do.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

maffew buildings posted:

Agreed he seems like the kind of dude who'd get shot at white trash family dinn

gently caress I can't remember anything. Whose the other dude who got murdered that isn't mccully

Justins Levens or Eilers are the only other ones i can think of

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Well Andrew Craig seems pretty white trash is the main thing

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

This fight isn't very exciting

Buoyant Force
Dec 26, 2006

:science:
These two are bad.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Couple fun wrestles here and there at least

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
that takedown was pretty drat cool

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

I had to re-watch it, but it was an amazing elbow that opened up that forehead cut. Stann was right, it was the same Wiedman landed on Munoz.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Holy crap that was impressive

Edit: well not the part where he stopped trying to hit his opponent with 10 seconds remaining

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

woahhhh man

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Fun last minute. Impressed by Craig's ability to rock him and then rock around in place while time runs out and he loses a decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The last 45 seconds were cool.

• Locked thread