Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«433 »
Bud Manstrong
Dec 11, 2003

lawdawg69

TobinHatesYou posted:

Alaphilippe gonna get WC stripes.

this here is a good prediction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rojkir
Jun 26, 2007

WARNING:I AM A FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT.
Police beatings get me hard

No, Wout Poels is going to win it for the Netherlands.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I hope Ben King can get in the break today. He's still got a chance at the KOM jersey.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Fun Shoe

Nairo's attacking on the descent. OK.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Slippery Tilde

Here we go

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Slippery Tilde

rip valverde

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Fun Shoe

At least he made it to the absolutely final climb of the vuelta before blowing up. Though now he looks like he's gonna keel over

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Slippery Tilde

Not a bad year

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Fun Shoe

Ball is in your court now, Adam. No pressure, though

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

The Man From P.I.T.U.A.E.

Smirr posted:

Ball is in your court now, Adam. No pressure, though

Hes going to be in the top 10 at the worlds I think. Where in that top 10 is pure chance though.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Fun Shoe

Jesus, Viviani. Glad I didn't post "nice sprint train, Quickstep" when they hosed up

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

Enjoyment and excitement

Buglord

The last 5 Grand Tours winners are British and 3 different riders to boot. drat, that's a crazy statistic considering when I was growing up a single British rider just finishing the Tour de France was considered a great performance.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

I want to be one of
those madmen

It really is, poo poo like Chris Boardman winning a prologue would be a big loving deal back in the day

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Slippery Tilde

When you think how Britain has been dominating the track for well over a decade now what is more surprising is that its taken this long to see that kind of success on the road

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

I want to be one of
those madmen

Skarsnik posted:

When you think how Britain has been dominating the track for well over a decade now what is more surprising is that its taken this long to see that kind of success on the road

It was always the sprints though, the longer distances came later along with the start of the road success, and track is always going to be a relative sprint compared to road in any case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Slippery Tilde

True

Yates is going for the giro again too, now with the knowledge of how not to ruin yourself over 3 weeks

«433 »