Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

A Tartan Tory posted:

Someone explain implants to me like I'm five, thanks.

Passive slot equipment for each class that uses energy (a universal resource pool that is shared across classes). You have a chance to get one of them, or a charger that gives you more energy, every time you gain xp (each tick from repairing or ammo box counts as a seperate XP event, so those are good ways to farm). You can also buy 5 packs of random implants or chargers for certs or SC.

You can combine implants to get either a random higher tier implant, or a charger (there are different recipes, I don't know them because I don't care enough).

Most people just stick to Tier 1s because Tier 2 and 3 use a lot more energy for a lot less gain.

Someone in the last thread posted all the recipes, that should probably be added to the OP, along with a description of each implant. In the meantime, this page should still be accurate on all counts.

Keeshhound fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jun 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatchTHIS
Oct 26, 2010

Violent action ensues.

quote:

HA chat

E; GlennBeckistan dropping the knowledge, edited to reflect this.

For me, Heavy Assault comes in two main flavors: Resist+ASC and Adrenaline Shield/NMG+Nano.

Resist+ASC provides maximum uptime as both your native shields and Resist Shield will never be exhausted in a controlled situation. The only problems I have with this loadout come from it being a 'win-more' option. The build relies heavily on your ability to govern engagements. If ASC isn't given time to shine or Resist isn't activated before the first shot, you are, in a way, playing from behind. This loadout is likely the best all-rounder providing durability against all types of damage through Resist Shield and incredible uptime through ASC and Resist Shield's non-existent cooldown. It is also the cheaper of the two options since it needs only the first rank of Resist and the extremely cheap ASC cert line to work.

Like the old Nanoweave of yore, the Adrenaline Shield and NMG still provide a flat health increase that isn't pierced by headshots. These builds are basically the old Nano/Resist but in reverse since the shield instead of the suit slot is now providing the flat bonus health. Adren/NMG can be activated at any time and still provide the same bonus health meaning that it works to full effect even if caught off-guard or from behind, usually allowing you to turn on the opponent and kill them despite getting the drop on you. its what they deserve for not playing Vanu's chosen class. The Adren/NMG argument comes down to how often you are landing killing blows over waiting for the shield to regenerate, both are fundamentally the same except for how they restore charge. This option, especially the Adrenaline Shield cert line, is quite expensive. I suggest starting with a few ranks in the cheaper NMG and seeing if it meshes with your playstyle before committing to the Adrenaline cert line since it needs to maxed in order to be really effective.

Furthermore, there are times when you need to trap out the bando. So take your four grenades from Grenade Bandoleer and have a blast.

Implants are whatever, I usually run Battle Hardened or Clear Vision since I always carry medkits. (Exception being a Lasher/Marker loadout)

WatchTHIS fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jun 30, 2014

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

X post from the [goku] thread

:siren:Libsperg post, don't read anymore if you're allergic to air chat:siren:

Lib nerf trip report, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the zepher.

So last balance pass on libs decided that they should get hosed. Hard. Funny how they buffed the hell out of them about a month before due to lib stats being low and then went even farther into nerf land afterwards.

That being said they're still massively OP flying rape machines. Hossin makes this even better for lib spergs because the clear above/below air/ground split the trees form really lets you choose what you'll face to match your loadout.

Want to clean up that pile of infantry? Get low with a zepher and bulldog and go to town. LOS is very easy to control with that many massive trees. Also the AA ESFs seem to stay high altitude and I've found myself escaping many situations I could never survive on another continent.

Enemy air got you down? Shredder and walker above the trees feels more like a plane only game then the combined arms that ps2 claims to be. AA from the ground is almost non existent. I'm sure there are some places that AA nests can set up that we haven't found yet but IMHO it's easier to fly now on hossin then it has ever been in the game before.

Hossin being made of pure win aside, dalton is out and zepher reigns supreme again. They have done a effective, if not good, job of making you pick between anti vehicle and anti infantry in your gun selection. If you want to kill mans, zepher is the new hotness. If you want to kill vehicles (tanks and air), shredder is the new hotness. Before the nerf, everyone ran daltons because they did every job well enough to be the multitool gun. You could work with it in any fight. Now that both the dalton and shredder lack splash (or significant splash), the shredder is much easier to use. The dalton is hit or miss (literally), while the shredder just keeps rubbing it's sustained hate on the target of your choice. I would guess that in the most honourable duels with the finest of autists the dalton would win. In the reality that is fighting on hossin right now? Shredder for life. Why then would I say the zepher reigns supreme? Well the lib isn't the best anti vehicle platform. Yes yes I know, skyguard vs lib tears. Take any one vs lib duel and the lib always comes out on top. It is not very good vs massed armor though. One skyguard gets dunked. Two and its a close thing with one skyguard surviving for sure. Three and I'm taking my ball and going home. A full blow armor column with walkers and basalisks and those people who put rangers on their tanks? If I make it out alive I'm not going back to attack armor until I hear they're mostly dead. Where libs, hossin, and the zepher really shine right now is in supressing infantry under the canopy. I can get SO CLOSE to a tech plant or amp station before ground AA can see me that it feels criminal. While I'm sneaking around Endor on my speeder lib under the canopy, the battle of Britain doesn't even know I'm there.

I've tried all the guns, and switched between NAR and composite (no flares lol, trees are the new flares).

Curent HondaWhisperer lib spec is:
Nanite auto repair
Precision bomber
Zepher below canopy for infantry support
Shredder above canopy for AA and anti armor
Bulldog for tail if it's A2G or unknown
Walker only if it's dedicated AA

Duster is still trash
Hyenas are still a walker that only works slightly better at knife range
Current ammo counts for the main guns are a complete joke but not insurmountable

TL:DR Being a pilot on hossin is the most fun I've had buffing my SPM while wrecking my KDR since release

mag
Feb 9, 2007

fuck this

i'm out

30 Second Artbomb posted:

There needs to be a :psyboom: variant where an SOE logo swells out of the hole, then the whole thing implodes like :soe: does.

Y'know, I considered building off Psyduck when I was making :soe: too. Missed opportunities, man.

Daynab
Aug 5, 2008

I'll never understand why everybody in Dasanfall seem to have 150% the health of everybody else and know exactly where you are at all times and if you somehow catch one of them from behind they'll twist behind cover at the last second :(
I'm not calling anybody cheater but do they always have maxed certs in nanoweave and shields or what? I empty clips into them and they never die.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Daynab posted:

I'll never understand why everybody in Dasanfall seem to have 150% the health of everybody else and know exactly where you are at all times and if you somehow catch one of them from behind they'll twist behind cover at the last second :(
I'm not calling anybody cheater but do they always have maxed certs in nanoweave and shields or what? I empty clips into them and they never die.

I shot Giggily the other day when I saw him at a base, he dropped like anyone else.

INKRO
Feb 7, 2012

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Played just now for the first time since the patch dropped. And immediately stopped because there's an orange-yellow line at the top and left of my screen and terminal holograms no longer render. What's going on? Got an AMD R9 290 on 14.4 drivers.
(It's much more noticeable ingame than in the screenshot)

e: it only appears when I'm actually playing, not in any menus

Maybe it's some sort of fullscreen problem? I'm running my 290 on 14.6 and don't have that issue.

INKRO fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Jun 30, 2014

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Daynab posted:

I used to feel the same way about Future Crew way back when I played Connery TR over a year ago, but these guys die same as anyone else, they're just super spergs who are very good at the game. The trick is to never ever fight them on even ground: stick with your buddies and make use of teamwork to corner and poo poo on them.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Daynab posted:

DA runs small groups and they're extremely coordinated, everyone's always calling out blips on the minimap so they pretty much always know where the enemy is. They're also good at aiming for the head. I've killed a few DA/AC guys on my TR/NC alts and there's really nothing I can say other than kill them before they kill you or get the drop on them if you're fortunate. Using the Cyclone/Armistice helps too since those guns are ridiculously good.

Horace Kinch fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Jun 30, 2014

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013
Hossin has been awesome for Briggs, lot of the community has come back for a good old romp in the swamps.

Fiercest action has been at the Roothouse, because SOE inadvertently called it "House of loving" in Australian and everyone wants their tags next to that poo poo.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Hahaha is that really a translation? Oh man.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Reminder that there are only nine and a half hours left in the Steam summer sale, so be sure to grab the discounted bundles of PS2 stuff if you haven't yet because they are really good deals. Altogether they cost just under seven bucks which is less then a single regular price gun.

30 Second Artbomb
Apr 16, 2006

call the police

Gobblecoque posted:

Reminder that there are only nine and a half hours left in the Steam summer sale, so be sure to grab the discounted bundles of PS2 stuff if you haven't yet because they are really good deals. Altogether they cost just under seven bucks which is less then a single regular price gun.

What happens if you already have an item in one of those packs?

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

30 Second Artbomb posted:

What happens if you already have an item in one of those packs?

Then you get the items that you didn't already have. I already had the revolvers and camo beforehand, so I got everything else in the packs, but nothing happened concerning the revolvers and camo. I still recommend them even if you have some of stuff.

30 Second Artbomb
Apr 16, 2006

call the police

Gobblecoque posted:

Then you get the items that you didn't already have. I already had the revolvers and camo beforehand, so I got everything else in the packs, but nothing happened concerning the revolvers and camo. I still recommend them even if you have some of stuff.

What the hell, then. A buck for an NS-11C and an experience boost is a drat good deal.

BobMcFartsens
Dec 31, 2005

Sitting on a park bench

So I joined Connery long ago when I first started. How would I go about switching my char to Emerald. I wanna join GOON!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

BobMcFartsens posted:

So I joined Connery long ago when I first started. How would I go about switching my char to Emerald. I wanna join GOON!

You can't, gotta start fresh.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Daynab posted:

Never had a problem with DA. You sure you're not getting caught by a Motion Detector? They make it ludicrously easy to catch people out and fill them with bullets.

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Mercury_Storm posted:

I noticed there is a not insignificant delay on looking around if you have even 30FPS. You move the mouse, and then you look in that direction after the delay, which is hugely debilitating in a game that requires reflexes and accuracy. Did this always happen, and is there a way to fix it? Their performance enhancements did exactly jack poo poo and the game takes even longer to load now. I have everything set to low already with shadows off, and I don't remember it being this bad.

Restart your client, its not a constant and its not your mouse just every 4-5 seconds or some poo poo and its not your FPS i was getting 60fps and i had the same thing. Remember never log out just kill PS2 with your TM so the game thinks you've never left.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Arghy posted:

Restart your client, its not a constant and its not your mouse just every 4-5 seconds or some poo poo and its not your FPS i was getting 60fps and i had the same thing. Remember never log out just kill PS2 with your TM so the game thinks you've never left.

It's important to keep in mind that if you right-click on Planetside 2 on your taskbar and select "close window," this usually won't kill the Planetside 2 process.

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Daynab posted:

You also need to understand their play time, take vonic for example. Hes got loving way more time in this game then you and his game looks like poo poo because its entirely geared towards making him kill you before you kill him. Hes not inherently better then you its just your not putting as much dedication into killing him as hes putting into killing you. Yes they literally do have revenge builds that they will pull out if you keep killing them, if good players appear they will all swap to NW5 HA's with whatever is the most crazy 1v1 weapon they have.

Be loving glad you dont have to face them when they play on NC because then the cyclone comes out and you need to just redeploy because unless their running in a straight line towards you its loving over.

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
Kind of irritating though that SOE just can't get that balance right, or don't seem to frankly even try - I keep everything on High/Ultra because I like it to look nice, and I don't take PS2 seriously as an FPS, but I dislike knowing that by doing so, I'm actually just not being quite as competitive, and occasionally I may die purely because of it.

There's just that little streak of me that still thinks like a 'competitive FPS player' that gets irritated by it all.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Man, if I didn't already have the NS-11C and the revolver, I'd get that $1 bundle. But it doesn't seem worth it for just the XP boost and the camo.

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

loving Zeroes on Connery, man. Players in the Japanese outfits fly snow camo Scythes with the Japanese flag decal.

Rabhadh
Aug 26, 2007
I have a new found love of smoke

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut

Westy543 posted:

loving Zeroes on Connery, man. Players in the Japanese outfits fly snow camo Scythes with the Japanese flag decal.

That owns

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013

Gonkish posted:

Hahaha is that really a translation? Oh man.
That is the literal translation, a more accurate one would be Brothel.

Everyone is having a giggle about it, poo poo even my nan would.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Shockeh posted:

Kind of irritating though that SOE just can't get that balance right, or don't seem to frankly even try - I keep everything on High/Ultra because I like it to look nice, and I don't take PS2 seriously as an FPS, but I dislike knowing that by doing so, I'm actually just not being quite as competitive, and occasionally I may die purely because of it.

There's just that little streak of me that still thinks like a 'competitive FPS player' that gets irritated by it all.

I keep my stuff at ultra and effects turned off as well, usually runs pretty well but I think I'm going to have to tinker with the settings a bit to improve performance now.

My rig is pretty decent: i5 3470 @ 3.2 GHz, 8gb ram and 4 gig geforce 670. I didn't expect PS2 would give me problems.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
So uh. I came back and had to completely make a new character. Right before I quit last time I bought two of those gamecards off Gamestop ( the ones that gave the NS-11a, I thought they were $20, but looks like they were $15 judging by the site? ), and have also spent at least $20 on Steam. None of it is on my account now though.

Did they do a wipe or something since last year? How do I get this fixed. I at least want that gun back.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Well if you just want that gun, you can just enter the code "SummerReward" for the platinum NS-11A right now in the Planetside 2 website. You get it for free!

Otherwise, submit a customer support ticket I guess? They didn't do a wipe or anything. Are you sure you're logged into the right SOE account?

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

They did a one time wipe on characters that were super old I think for names, but it was only people who hadn't spent money on the game, so you should be fine. Definitely contact support.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
Well, sent in a support ticket with my Steam receipts. I know I kept one of the cards in a box around here, but I'm pretty sure when I did housecleaning last month I threw it out. Hopefully they can look at the account and see I spent that money in the past.

I'm guessing what happened was I used all that money on cosmetic stuff for my medic last year, then he got deleted somehow, and all the items got deleted with him. Hopefully SoE is willing to refund me the cash so I can buy new junk for this new medic on Emerald.

VVV Yeah I did get that. Thanks for posting that!

Rookersh fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Jun 30, 2014

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
At least you can still get that platinum gun for free right now anyway.

Desideratus
Oct 5, 2008

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

Daynab posted:

Solution: Use a rocket primary or shotgun on them, then send them a "good fight" tell :getin:

Arghy posted:

You also need to understand their play time, take vonic for example.
This is actually the best advice, especially considering most of the super-spergs have "routines" they've perfected, specific routes and strategies they always use. For instance, if you see Vonic in a tower fight that you're defending, use the jump pad to get on the little balcony below the airpads but above the main deck, and put down a prox mine, then an ammo pack on top of it. His LA route always takes him up there, and he usually needs ammo and tries to use enemy pack. Combined, this will get you a Vonic kill and probably a rage-tell~ :c00l:

Jackson Taus
Oct 19, 2011

A Tartan Tory posted:

Someone explain implants to me like I'm five, thanks.

Basically it's gambling. You get lovely drops passively and then you can combine them to try to get what you want. Chargers, T1, and T2 implants will drop randomly. Ultra-Chargers and T3 have to be crafted.

Clear Vision is generally considered the best implant for a lot of situations because it stops Conc/Flash grenades from screwing you up. Sensor Shield makes you invisible to radar so it's OK if you're an Infil with a silencer. There's a Regeneration implant as well which is fairly straightforward. There are a lot more which I guess are situational.

Keeshhound posted:

Passive slot equipment for each class that uses energy (a universal resource pool that is shared across classes). You have a chance to get one of them, or a charger that gives you more energy, every time you gain xp (each tick from repairing or ammo box counts as a seperate XP event, so those are good ways to farm). You can also buy 5 packs of random implants or chargers for certs or SC.

You can combine implants to get either a random higher tier implant, or a charger (there are different recipes, I don't know them because I don't care enough).

Most people just stick to Tier 1s because Tier 2 and 3 use a lot more energy for a lot less gain.

Someone in the last thread posted all the recipes, that should probably be added to the OP, along with a description of each implant. In the meantime, this page should still be accurate on all counts.

There are three Tiers of implants - T1 through T3. Some implants (like Regeneration or Safe Fall) have versions in all three Tiers, while some (Clear Vision, Marker) are only in one Tier (Clear Vision's a T3).

If you combine three implants of the same Tier, you get another implant of the same Tier. If you combine five implants of the same Tier, you get an implant of the next higher Tier (so five T1s get you a T2, five T2s get you a T3). If you combine a T1 and a T2, you get a Charger. A T2 and a T3 gets you an Ultra-Charger. It's apparently more efficient to combine towards the Ultra-Charger (which is THIRTY T1 implants) than to combine towards the regular Charger.

I'm the worst player in GOKU (no seriously I'm terrible) and I'm able to run a T3 implant much of the time, so energy doesn't seem to be impossible to keep well-stocked on.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
Does anyone know if there's a bug right now with the bottom floor teleporter/shield room in towers that allows explosives to go through the shield? Grenades exploding outside sometimes damage you, I've seen a number of exploiters somehow able to blow C4 and kill people in the teleporter, and when I hide sensor dongs behind the teleporter they occasionally get destroyed by something that's not the timer expiring or EMP going off (which I know would destroy a dong through a shield, as it's supposed to).

Speaking of EMPs, throwing one down on a shield dong is pretty much the best. Everybody loses their shield regen, plus their shield they were just trying to restore, plus their UI, and then some jackass is killing them all. Or they're killing each other. EMP basically triggers Lord of the Flies Mode.

Rougey posted:

That is the literal translation, a more accurate one would be Brothel.

Everyone is having a giggle about it, poo poo even my nan would.
Considering there's a base that's called Rustwash Offal Pit, I'm guessing most of the Hossin base names are silly on purpose. Or, if silly accidentally, fit in just fine. Hossin is the rough-and-tumble comedy continent.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I'm fairly sure The Rusty Bent Glaive next to the distillery is a pub. Thus making it the most important base on Auraxis.

quote:

Speaking of EMPs, throwing one down on a shield dong is pretty much the best. Everybody loses their shield regen, plus their shield they were just trying to restore, plus their UI, and then some jackass is killing them all. Or they're killing each other. EMP basically triggers Lord of the Flies Mode.

Even better if some jackasses have set up Prox Mines by doorways and the friendly forces guarding them are blown to bits. TR are especially bad for this because people forget Claymores have an AOE behind them as well as in front.

Fans fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Jun 30, 2014

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

BobMcFartsens posted:

Can't, gotta start a new character. Good news is that anything you paid for with station cash will be there. Probably. If you're the same faction, anyway.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

To everybody who may have been put off by my initial assessment of the Tross as, "great gun, but pretty niche", please disregard that statement

After 1500 kills and recognizing the cult status it has accrued among every single player I've recommended it to, I'm prepared to upgrade it to "all-situation fucker of faces"

You know how the Grinder has a bunch of faults but none of them matter because the extra ammunition more than compensates? It's the same with the Tross. 6,000 DPM with a 2 second reload and RETARDED accuracy is just too good to stop using. The only people who will beat you are MLG spergs and even then not if you have the advantage, as the Tross has a lower TTK than the Orion if both are landing headshots

Edit - all that said, I'm pretty sure I've got more Marksman ribbons on my TORQ. That fuckin gun man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum

honda whisperer posted:

X post from the [goku] thread

:siren:Libsperg post, don't read anymore if you're allergic to air chat:siren:

Lib nerf trip report, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the zepher.

So last balance pass on libs decided that they should get hosed. Hard. Funny how they buffed the hell out of them about a month before due to lib stats being low and then went even farther into nerf land afterwards.

That being said they're still massively OP flying rape machines. Hossin makes this even better for lib spergs because the clear above/below air/ground split the trees form really lets you choose what you'll face to match your loadout.

Want to clean up that pile of infantry? Get low with a zepher and bulldog and go to town. LOS is very easy to control with that many massive trees. Also the AA ESFs seem to stay high altitude and I've found myself escaping many situations I could never survive on another continent.

Enemy air got you down? Shredder and walker above the trees feels more like a plane only game then the combined arms that ps2 claims to be. AA from the ground is almost non existent. I'm sure there are some places that AA nests can set up that we haven't found yet but IMHO it's easier to fly now on hossin then it has ever been in the game before.

Hossin being made of pure win aside, dalton is out and zepher reigns supreme again. They have done a effective, if not good, job of making you pick between anti vehicle and anti infantry in your gun selection. If you want to kill mans, zepher is the new hotness. If you want to kill vehicles (tanks and air), shredder is the new hotness. Before the nerf, everyone ran daltons because they did every job well enough to be the multitool gun. You could work with it in any fight. Now that both the dalton and shredder lack splash (or significant splash), the shredder is much easier to use. The dalton is hit or miss (literally), while the shredder just keeps rubbing it's sustained hate on the target of your choice. I would guess that in the most honourable duels with the finest of autists the dalton would win. In the reality that is fighting on hossin right now? Shredder for life. Why then would I say the zepher reigns supreme? Well the lib isn't the best anti vehicle platform. Yes yes I know, skyguard vs lib tears. Take any one vs lib duel and the lib always comes out on top. It is not very good vs massed armor though. One skyguard gets dunked. Two and its a close thing with one skyguard surviving for sure. Three and I'm taking my ball and going home. A full blow armor column with walkers and basalisks and those people who put rangers on their tanks? If I make it out alive I'm not going back to attack armor until I hear they're mostly dead. Where libs, hossin, and the zepher really shine right now is in supressing infantry under the canopy. I can get SO CLOSE to a tech plant or amp station before ground AA can see me that it feels criminal. While I'm sneaking around Endor on my speeder lib under the canopy, the battle of Britain doesn't even know I'm there.

I've tried all the guns, and switched between NAR and composite (no flares lol, trees are the new flares).

Curent HondaWhisperer lib spec is:
Nanite auto repair
Precision bomber
Zepher below canopy for infantry support
Shredder above canopy for AA and anti armor
Bulldog for tail if it's A2G or unknown
Walker only if it's dedicated AA

Duster is still trash
Hyenas are still a walker that only works slightly better at knife range
Current ammo counts for the main guns are a complete joke but not insurmountable

TL:DR Being a pilot on hossin is the most fun I've had buffing my SPM while wrecking my KDR since release

All airsperg chat should be prefaced with a trigger warning from now on.

Thanks.

lite_sleepr fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Jun 30, 2014

• Locked thread