Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MartingaleJack
Aug 26, 2004

I'll split you open and I don't even like coconuts.
Published! Can see it here: https://www.amazon.com/Shock-Totem-11-Curious-Macabre-ebook/dp/B0834P7W14

MartingaleJack fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Jul 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I like this, but is it a prelude to or a part of something more?

MartingaleJack
Aug 26, 2004

I'll split you open and I don't even like coconuts.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

I like this, but is it a prelude to or a part of something more?

Current plan is to put it into an anthology of post-apocalyptic stories to sell on amazon. I want to expand the story without adding words by using art.

Example: frame one is the grandmother leading the kids through the streets of an abandoned city, the grandfather lagging behind. You can see their shadows on the wall of the building behind them. Their shadows all look normal except the grandfather's, which has a vague roostery shape to it. He's looking down at a puddle.

Next frame is a close up over the shoulder of the grandfather looking down at the puddle. You can see his back and the back of his head, and what he's looking at--his reflection, but where his face should be he sees a rooster's.

Here's an dirty example of the style I'm going for (wont be used. I drew it, but I am not an artist).

http://imgur.com/xigr8ih

MartingaleJack fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Jul 3, 2014

• Locked thread