Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
Without Congressional approval, Obama tried to trade a 1st Edition Charizard to the Al Qaeda in exchange for the release of Warren Weinstein, a world-renowned development expert who was kidnapped from his home in Lahore, Pakistan, in 2001.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
#impeachobama #notmypresident

ulvir

#ikkeminverdensleder

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
#benghazi

Nosfereefer

#charizardgate

google THIS

what condition

Captain No-mates

buried deep under the white house is a tome which lists how much each person's life is worth in pokemon cards

Looke

what the gently caress

Looke

shiny?

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Fellas, ladies! Let's not over think this! Our President was trading a slightly laundered (therefore worthless!) and bent non-shiny Charizard with little to no value to earn the life of one of our finest American (to-be) citizens!

dogcrash truther

Jett posted:

what condition

PSA Gem Mint 10, from the National Strategic Trading Card Reserve

Flynn Taggart

dogcrash truther posted:

Without Congressional approval, Obama tried to trade a 1st Edition Charizard to the Al Qaeda in exchange for the release of Warren Weinstein, a world-renowned development expert who was kidnapped from his home in Lahore, Pakistan, in 2001.

Of course you would say this

dogcrash truther

Captain No-mates posted:

buried deep under the white house is a tome which lists how much each person's life is worth in pokemon cards

National security advisor: good morning Mr President. Bad news. Two american nationals have been kidnapped by Ukrainian separatists. One of them is an undercover CIA asset.
Prez: [sighs] Bring me the Pokedex, Susan

dogcrash truther
"It's ridiculous that Congressional approval is required for this trade" Obama said in a Rose Garden press conference on Friday, "It's not even tournament legal. Let me be clear: this card cannot be used against the United States, or US interest and allies abroad, in any tournament."

Looke

Mister president, the Ukrainian government are asking for help in a conflict with Russia, they claim that Russia stole their 2nd edition shiny metapod and wont give it back, we've asked Russian president Putin if this is true but he claims that he found it on the floor and that "finders keepers"

what would you like to do?

i am he

*Fox News pundit shouting loudy at stupid liberal women* Are you kidding me?? A first edition Charizard for this loon? Obama really needs to get his act together and start actually LEADING this nation instead trading away its most valuable assets for some guy who got himself captured.

Captain No-mates

60% of agent defections to the soviet union during the cold war were due to agents with high access realising that they were only worth a loving kakuna.

Nosfereefer

In light of the latest scandal, popularized by news agencies such as Fox News as "pokegate", doubts have been cast on the Obama administration's ability to protect US card collection interests abroad.
"This extra-judicial 'trade' is paramount to treason," John Whitestone, famed internet opinionist has claimed, "by so cowardly giving up one of our nation's most treasured rares, Obama has both neutered our tournament competitiveness while effectively armed our greatest enemies."
Others, however, see the trade differently. "It's not really that a big deal, you know," Amy Batesfield, primary school teacher said during an interview, "it's not like a 1st edition Charizard is a that great card anyway. Our current edition of Pokemon rares exceed it both in power and versatility"

i am he

two men in black suits meet in dark alleyway in Moscow, one hands the other a large briefcase

"What's the code?"

"80 08 69, as usual.."

Russian Man sets the briefcase on top of the nearby dumpster, enters the code, and pops the briefcase open. The dim light provided by the lone streetlight reflects off of the contents of the case, illuminated the man's face, a smile forms on his face.

"They're all here?"

"Of course, first edition Charizard, Raichu jungle set pre release misprint, the fabled illustrator card, along with the others."

"pleasure doing business with you... we'll disarm the nukes once are analysts confirm all of them are real."

*muttering* "of course they're real.. fag"

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

National security advisor: good morning Mr President. Bad news. Two american nationals have been kidnapped by Ukrainian separatists. One of them is an undercover CIA asset.
Prez: [sighs] Bring me the Pokedex, Susan

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

two men in black suits meet in dark alleyway in Moscow, one hands the other a large briefcase

"What's the code?"

"80 08 69, as usual.."

Russian Man sets the briefcase on top of the nearby dumpster, enters the code, and pops the briefcase open. The dim light provided by the lone streetlight reflects off of the contents of the case, illuminated the man's face, a smile forms on his face.

"They're all here?"

"Of course, first edition Charizard, Raichu jungle set pre release misprint, the fabled illustrator card, along with the others."

"pleasure doing business with you... we'll disarm the nukes once are analysts confirm all of them are real."

*muttering* "of course they're real.. fag"

Lol

Ace of Baes
millions of mews died in the mewtwocaust

Nosfereefer

Russia Today reports that the current "pokegate", which has shook the American population's trust in the US government's international strength, has also gained great interest in Moscow.
"This latest blunder, while only one of several of symptoms of Americas failing strength, also reveal an appalling disregard to international security." Sergey Lavrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs has declared, "The 'release' of American personnel is in this case an obvious example of covering up a covert arms trade, badly I might add."
The Minister of Foreign affairs then went on to underlining the continuation Russian effort to combat global and regional terrorism, hinting to new developments in tournament legal cards while avoiding any specific details.

Ace of Baes
Ron Paul: We need to go back to a 151 standard, introducing more and more pokemon is not a long term solution to our debt crisis.

Nosfereefer

Ronny James @ronnyj1973 - 1h
givng away rares 2 headhunting savages might b norml back in kenya but this is america!! #impeachobama #pokegate #worstpresident

i am he

obama giving state of the union address

Mr. Speaker, Mr. Vice President, Members of Congress, my fellow Americans:

Today in America, a teacher spent extra time with a student who needed it, and did her part to lift America’s graduation rate to its highest level in more than three decades.

An entrepreneur flipped on the lights in her tech startup, and did her part to add to the more than eight million new jobs our businesses have created over the past four years.

An autoworker fine-tuned some of the best, most fuel-efficient cars in the world, and did his part to help America wean itself off foreign oil.

A farmer prepared for the spring after the strongest five-year stretch of farm exports in our history. A rural doctor gave a young child the first prescription to treat asthma that his mother could afford. A man took the bus home from the graveyard shift, bone-tired but dreaming big dreams for his son. And in tight-knit communities across America, fathers and mothers will tuck in their kids, put an arm around their spouse, remember fallen comrades, and give thanks for being home from a war that, after twelve long years, is finally coming to an end.

All of these everyday citizens are contributing their valuable time and energy, to the betterment of this great nation. But I do want to take a moment and examine what's wrong in this country. Have you seen the Gen v and vi pokemon? I mean ya, the starters are ok I guess. But there's a loving key ring pokemon, an ice cream cone pokemon? Jesus christ game freak get it together, stop ruining my childhood!! The original 150 were so good, and now they give us this garbage.

dogcrash truther

Nacho Destroyer posted:

millions of mews died in the mewtwocaust

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
putin would never trade his pokemon cards

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nacho Destroyer posted:

Ron Paul: We need to go back to a 151 standard, introducing more and more pokemon is not a long term solution to our debt crisis.

Nosfereefer

Reuters Flash World News Bulletin North America
Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:54am IST
"Massive riots in several US cities after news of alleged US/Al-Qaeda 1st ed. Charizard Trade /REUTERS"

Nosfereefer

BREAKING NEWS: China joins USA in veto against anti-US pokemon sanctions, citing the right of sovereign states to manage own internal pokemon affairs.

tao of lmao

my new dog posted:

putin would never trade his pokemon cards

Putin plays MTG like a real man and has all the cards including the banned ones.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
so manly

bwatts

1st edition charizard is a guy what posts here im pretty sure

shin42k

-Country in awe after the president mugged a 5 year old boy for his collection of pokemon cards.
-Europe replaces euro with pokemon cards after experts conclude that it would result in a more stable economy.
-In other news, Kim Jong Un declares Yu-Gi-Oh the only true card game.

shin42k fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jun 29, 2014

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!
I'll just send my Agumon to go rescue them. He'll Digivolve and save the day. Pokemon suck rear end, Digimon is where it's at!

i am he

putin and obama sat across from the table from each other, cards scattered across the table, both were obviously worn out from a heated battle

putin lays down a card, exhausted

obama looks into his eyes and grins "you just activated my trap card, bithc"

Sub Harrison

It's a pleasure doing business with you Mr. President.

Y-you too.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
obama nervously fingers the white headed pimple on his chin
putin draws a card from his deck
look at that clean beautiful skin so white so soft
putins first edition holographic charizard uses flamethrower
weedle faints and white pus dribbles down obamas left thumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!