Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

PandaCookies posted:

Obama is black.

r u saying black people cant have pimples

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!

my new dog posted:

r u saying black people cant have pimples

I'm saying it would be a blackhead.

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

dogcrash truther posted:

Without Congressional approval, Obama tried to trade a 1st Edition Charizard to the Al Qaeda in exchange for the release of Warren Weinstein, a world-renowned development expert who was kidnapped from his home in Lahore, Pakistan, in 2001.

hosed up if true

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Meanwhile at home:

Fox News reports massive computer errors keeping users from signing up in the government-run pokemon health insurance exchange. Pokeclinics reporting more trainers without insurance and Pokemarts have soaring prices on potions and status healing items.

Nurse Joy is kicked off Hannity after exclaiming, "it used to be free!"

mags fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jun 29, 2014

poverty goat

so pokeymans are like the taliban?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
voltorb @ least

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

There are times in my life when I wish that I knew more about Pokeman. Pokemon, rather. This is one of those times.

Ace of Baes
Russia Helping to Fund Iran's Collection of Shiny Foils?
by Matt Taibbi

dogcrash truther
Sy Hersh blows the lid off the recent False Flag Koffing attack

i am he

Obama sits in the war room with all of his top advisors, military and domestic. The tension in the room is palpable. Vice President Joe Biden slams his fist on the table "I'm telling you the truth!!"

Obama fires back, "Ya fuckin right, we've checked it 100 times Joe, he isn't there! At this rate we'll never catch him. And if we don't find him soon we'll fall behind Russia. The war will be all but lost if they find him first."

"I'm telling you, check behind the loving truck near the SS Anne. He's there! What other options do we have Barack? You said it yourself, mew is our only hope in this war."

Obama's face becomes pensive, he lets out a long sigh... "send the choppers, we'll check again."

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
obama traded pokemon cards with al-qaeda because he hates pokemon and wants to destroyh pokemon

i am he

obama's favorite pokemon is mr mime

Diqnol

Where's the birth certificate? Oh that's right, it died with my 1998 foil Nidoking and I'm never going to see it again. This government is a sham.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Top Republican alleges Obama ‘trampling’ on authority of Congress

The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee charged Sunday that President Obama is "trampling upon" the constitutional authority granted to Congress, as he defended Speaker John Boehner's decision to file a lawsuit against the president for allegedly exceeding his authority by trading a 1st Edition Charizard to Al-Qaeda.

"This is all about the United States Constitution and the integrity of our Pokemon," Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., told "Fox News Sunday."

Goodlatte rejected Democratic criticism that the lawsuit announced by Boehner amounts to an election-year political stunt. He cited a presidential pattern of "not enforcing laws, or changing laws that have been passed, taking power from the Legislative Branch."

This, he said, runs afoul of Article 1 of the Constitution which grants legislative powers to Congress to catch 'em all.

Boehner triggered a firestorm on Capitol Hill earlier this week after announcing he planned to proceed with such a lawsuit, challenging the president's use of executive actions and unprecedented Pokemon-related procedures. Republicans complain that Obama has taken a host of questionable actions on his own, including unilaterally changing provisions of ObamaCare, hiking the minimum wage for federal contractors, and questionable usage of valuable Pokemon resources.

On "Fox News Sunday," however, House Democratic Caucus Chairman Xavier Becerra, D-Calif., staunchly defended the president and argued that he has not crossed any constitutional or legal lines.

"The president simply said I'm going to do what I can within the confines of the law to make this work," Becerra said. "Absolutely, he's evolving the law into its next greater form ... he's not rewriting it."

House Democratic Caucaus Co-Chairman Squirtle added, "Squirtle!"

Former White House counsel Kathy Ruemmler, on NBC's "Meet the Press," also claimed the suit was "just for show" and questioned whether the House would be able to show "injury" in order to even have the standing to sue.

"To say it's frivolous, I think, is an understatement," she said. "I know it's our destiny."

WetNightmare fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jun 30, 2014

dogcrash truther

WetNightmare posted:

"The president simply said I'm going to do what I can within the confines of the law to make this work," Becerra said. "Absolutely, he's evolving the law into its next greater form ... he's not rewriting it."

House Democratic Caucaus Co-Chairman Squirtle added, "Squirtle!"

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
:siren:BREAKING NEWS: PRESIDENT OBAMA ADDRESSES 1ST EDITION CHARIZARD SCANDAL LIVE FEED:siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvH8aZ2YA1A

i am he

obama leaning over malia's shoulder "are you winning the pokeman's? did you get the high score?"

malia: :rolleyes:

Koishi Komeiji

WetNightmare posted:

:siren:BREAKING NEWS: PRESIDENT OBAMA ADDRESSES 1ST EDITION CHARIZARD SCANDAL LIVE FEED:siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvH8aZ2YA1A

A 69 year old Vietnam veteran with one of those boat hats with the acheivos sewed on the sides sheds a single tear. "This is why we fight." he thinks to himself while saluting.

Ace of Baes
Obama Accused of Muk'ing up new Solar Beam Energy Bill by House Republicans

Guillermus

i know nothing about pokemon, but wouldn't be a better trade to give the talibans a :psyduck: ?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Nosfereefer

Brock Obama

Nosfereefer

Questions have arisen after Obamas inauguration speech whether or not his statement about Geodude's strength was merely an attempt to divert the nation's attention away from the recent loss of it's 1st Edition Charizard (foil, mint condition).
"If Geodude is so strong," radio personality Glenn Beck recently remarked, "how come he's only an unevolved pokemon? What about the proud Gravlers, huh? What about the mighty Golems who are the REAL backbone of this nation, Obama???"

Nosfereefer

Recent controversy has also arisen due to Obama's remark about the existence of Anime, mainly among evangelical circles.
"God created Adam and Eve, not Hikari and Kimiko!" Steve Steveson, local creationist spokesman told our interviewer during a rally, "This is not a political issue, it's a matter of the sanctity of our most important values."

verily carefree

god damnit that is funny

verily carefree

president brock obama addressed the masses today, with his own "deck of cards" in hand. they are a pokemon starter kit. "we... will, uh, catch them all" he is quoted as saying.

feld

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

Team Rocket is actually Al Qaeda.

Really maekes you think.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
"We've found it, Sir! We've found the legendary!"

: Then go ahead and capture it. And don't lose it this time, or it's your head!

The soldiers surround the legendary and start playing the flute. Everyone freezes in suspense.

"It has fallen asleep! It has fallen asleep!", the soldiers cheer.

But in their excitement, they accidentally awaken it, their cheering too loud.

The gentle beast uses this opportunity to flee.

Despair flows to the soldiers' faces.

: *sighs angrily* Where did it go?

"Pokedex says it's in the Ukraine now, Sir."

: You know what to do.

beer pal

controversy in Florida today, as second-amendment activists across the state wear their Yu Gi Oh Duel Disk Card Launchers to their local Chipotle locations. When told by the manager they were getting complaints from customers, one protestor said "relax, it's not loaded", pointing to the bulging side-pocket in his cargo shorts containing his deck.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
lol Nosfereefer rules

Ace of Baes

i am he

Kim Jong un is sitting playing pokemon red, original gba game obviously, when he comes upon a wild magikarp. Obama leans back in his chair around the un meeting table to catch a better glimpse, level 19 drat... all he has to do is catch it and level it up once to get a sweet gyarados..

Kim: "ugh anudder magikarp? worthress" kills it in one shot with an electric attack (eletric is super effective against water type)

Obama: *snicker, muffled laguhter, muttering* "lol fuckin noob"

Ace of Baes

Nacho Destroyer posted:

millions of mews died in the mewtwocaust

the diary of s.s. anne frank

Ace of Baes
this thread has peaked please goldmine

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
no i want to do this forever

WetNightmare

by sebmojo