Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How good is Kane?
Really good
WWE World Heavyweight Championship material
Hope he never retires
Better than Daniel Bryan
View Results

• Locked thread
Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Oh poo poo, Cesaro hurt his arm I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Cardboard Box posted:

thats how i was born

Heyman, P. & Lient, M. (2014). Application of Centrifical Force to Ease Childbirth.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Cesaro just hangin' out with one arm, punching Sheamus repeatedly in the head. What a man. :allears:

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
SHEAMUS NO DON'T PUT A LADDER THERE, LAST TIME YOU DID THAT YOU EXPLODED YOUR WRIST

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Cena regularly has more difficulty lifting the steps than he did lifting those two ladders and two huge men climbing them.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Oh poo poo, I think that ladder hit actually busted Randy open. :stare:

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Doot doo doot doooo

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
John Cena: The greatest champion in WWE history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Cardboard Box posted:

hey guys there's still 4 minutes left of the show and it ended wth?????????

this has literally never happened before wow gently caress you vince cancelling my subscription

• Locked thread