Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How good is Kane?
Really good
WWE World Heavyweight Championship material
Hope he never retires
Better than Daniel Bryan
View Results

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Cena is going to win because they need a good transitional champion/belt pillow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

StarkRavingMad posted:

Jesus. Is something wrong with him? That looks like a dude with cancer.

He's a skinny guy who's in his 50s, unshaven, out of makeup, and wearing a lovely t-shirt instead of a tailored suit. Also he's standing next to HHH.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Wait... so Hell is the sovereign territory of the United States of America?

You act like you've never been to Texas :bahgawd:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Am I the only dude who's having no problems at all with the WWE Network

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

oatgan posted:

the only problems i have are on my end

Unlike Chris Hero, whose problems are mostly on his middle

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
gently caress you mojo

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Dexo posted:

That's how you make it in this business. completely no selling a target's gimmick.

Bo's gimmick is "annoying heel", how is starting boner chants "no selling" his gimmick

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Dexo posted:

I wasn't 100% serious there.

Yeah but there's like eight people bitching and I'm like, do you not understand how this works

Like this would suck if Bryan did it to Bray Wyatt, but Bo's entire gimmick is "Wannabe face who gets hated by the audience", giving them a ready-made anti-Bo chant does nothing but help him

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Am I wrong in thinking that needing to be able to lift large men would be more difficult to do after losing arm strength than hucking a football (admittedly absurd distances)?

Lifting dudes has a lot more to do with back strength than arm strength and Bryan doesn't actually do that many moves that involve lifting a dude anyway

The bigger issue is that a nerve impingement like that can lead to much more serious complications if it isn't fixed

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Rowan is like a proto-Kane; he's kind of awkward and limited on offense but he's big and he sells well and he doesn't hurt anybody.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Ozz81 posted:

Guess Rowan & Harper are getting the belts tomorrow somehow

If that means we get another match like that I'm all aboard.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
holy poo poo a stump-puller in 2014

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
LMAO "THE ELBOW IS COMING!"

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Jackie D posted:

he stole dean ambrose's finisher!!!!

Are you seriously unable to distinguish between a dude's head being on top of a dude's shoulder and under his arm

Do you think a bulldog and a stunner are the same move

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
poo poo yeah chickenwing suplex

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Am I remembering correctly that Seamus was down for a few months after MitB last year?

iirc he hit the ladders bad on an off-the-apron bump and his entire quad was purple the next day on RAW

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Carver Crisis posted:

i've grown tired of RVD as much as the rest of you but I have to admit he doesn't look half bad here

He's looked like utter garbage so far in his latest comeback but he's seriously holding up his end of things here

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Pat Patterson play a large part in helping put these matches together?

He does with the Royal Rumble; idk if that's true of Money in the Bank though

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Writer Cath posted:

One day they're going to gently caress up and send out two Rollins clones at the same time and things'll get weird.

"Holy crap, they re-signed Kaitlyn?"

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Carver Crisis posted:

Ambrose is definitely winning now

I could also see him returning to cost Rollins the title and it goes to somebody else in the mat-hahahahahahahahah

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
:siren: :siren: DEAN :siren: :siren:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
This is going to mean Dean stalking Rollins for multiple ppvs so I'm totally okay with it

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Seriously, if you don't look forward to multiple times where the WWE Champion is beat up after a title defense and Rollins walks down to the ring with the briefcase only to be ambushed by Dean halfway down the ramp, you hate fun

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

DarkstarIV posted:

how this would be in the wcw universe: orton wins the title, seth rollins cashes in on him

How this would be in the WCW universe: Orton wins title, Rollins cashes in on him, Hogan beats Rollins in 30 seconds

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Sionistic posted:

Cody is so amazingly underrated. He keeps changing his character and evolving. He even changes all his moves and mannerisms. He is always 100% with everything he does

Yeah, everything about this angle rules and 99% of it is Cody being awesome

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Okay, this legitimately made me laugh -

JBL: <long monologue about the World Cup>
King: Have you no unexpressed thoughts?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Man, been a while since we got a "FEED ME MORE" chant

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

pressedbunny posted:

Vince finally gets that incest angle he's wanted all these years.

Reminder that Fandango is not the heel in this angle, because

I don't think this is a "face" kind of operation

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

lol if you think boner isn't chanted by at least somebody at every show for the rest of his career

You are really loving stupid

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
lmao at Fandango doing a slow hip-swivel while watching the submission

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Ozz81 posted:

Ok that was awesome

YOU CAN'T SEE ME FELLLAAA

lmao

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I love Cesaor shoving the title out of the way so he can hit Shaemus more effectively

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Somebody gon' die

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

nooneofconsequence posted:

That made Cena look really dumb.

Cena doesn't need any help to look really dumb

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
No, King.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Swagger Dagger posted:

ADR throws a hell of a kick sometimes

He has some of the best enziguiris and superkicks in the WWE today honestly

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
okay, that leg swing to RKO was a cool-rear end spot

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog posted:

Cena is going to win because they need a good transitional champion/belt pillow.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

tecnocrat posted:

And with this, you won't hear from Reigns or Ambrose for months.

You are pretty spectacularly stupid if you think this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Mukaikubo posted:

Hey so I'm a newbie (~3 months) and I thought that was a pretty drat fun PPV to watch, am I doing it wrong?

No, you're pretty much doing it exactly right

• Locked thread