Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dommer416
Aug 4, 2013

Hello little children your uncle is here.
I've found it interesting to learn about arbitrary code languages that no one uses for anything any more or that never had a purpose / never caught on. Obviously there is punch-yourself-in-the-face languages like COBOL that if you use you're just laughed at, then again if you use Malbolge you must be strung out a few miles because NO ONE else is going to even touch that.

So here's a thing for you guys. What are your favourite outlandish code languages / what is the coolest thing you have seen done with an outlandish code language.

For example, if you don't know Brainfuck ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck ) then imagine beating your skull in with a hammer and then trying to type a line of code. It won't be the same exactly, but that's probably where this idea came from. Or a brain tumor. I was playing with it one day and made a simple calculator that didn't even line up in base 10. In fact I don't think I did it right at all. 2+2 made 246 and as far as I know I have no clue what base that would be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

We (kind of) have a thread about this already: It'd be nice if esoteric languages were more interesting. which has become something of a general esolang thread.

Also COBOL is still pretty widely used in banking and stuff, especially in legacy code that they have no real need to update and figure out how to stamp out all of the bugs and special cases again in a new language.

e: Brainfuck isn't actually that hard to comprehend if you know what a Turing Machine is and how they work. It's just not practical because of how completely low level it is (you're literally moving the head and making writes with each character of code)

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Jun 30, 2014

qntm
Jun 17, 2009
If you want a job for life, learn COBOL.

shrughes
Oct 11, 2008

(call/cc call/cc)
My favorite is the HP-48 calculator languages: RPL and SysRPL, which are inspired by Forth. I used to have print-outs of HP-49g entry points and SysRPL references, and my calculator was all tricked out with custom keybindings and everything. But then I went to college and got a real computer.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!
Personally my favorite code that no one uses is right here:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I posted this in the esolang thread:

quote:

I actually like the opposite of esoteric languages better. When the syntax of a totally earnest language enables strange or unreadable code by trying to be too flexible or clever. Or just ill conceived. MUMPS:

code:
s n s,x
s:x=s x="s",x x
code:
G N S,N,T,I,K,Q S I="K",S="11",K="l1",Q="R",T="K"
I I=T D T
Q:$Q Q Q
T  I I,S&K S S=S+K Q

But it might interest you as well. I'm currently working on writing a fully-functional and user-friendly calculator with code comprised only of commands and their abbreviations (in MUMPS the commands are not reserved words, so you can use the commands and the abbreviations of the commands as variable and function names too and the compiler figures out what you're using by context).

Dommer416
Aug 4, 2013

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

I posted this in the esolang thread:

But it might interest you as well. I'm currently working on writing a fully-functional and user-friendly calculator with code comprised only of commands and their abbreviations (in MUMPS the commands are not reserved words, so you can use the commands and the abbreviations of the commands as variable and function names too and the compiler figures out what you're using by context).

That seems really cool! I will have to look into it.

The idea of this thread isn't for just Esoteric code languages, but languages that are either out of date that someone made something with (like fortran or something similar) or for little known languages that are non esoteric (Like Golang. Never heard of that till last night).

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Dommer416 posted:

That seems really cool! I will have to look into it.

The idea of this thread isn't for just Esoteric code languages, but languages that are either out of date that someone made something with (like fortran or something similar) or for little known languages that are non esoteric (Like Golang. Never heard of that till last night).

MUMPS is actively used all over finance and healthcare, but it was created and standardized during the 60s and 70s. A lot of the choices made for the language made sense on old mainframes but not so much now. Nevertheless, numerous applications will be coded in it forever because it was the only thing for b-tree based databases back in the day. Hell, the VA has an army of like 6000+ MUMPS coders maintaining their computer systems.

Have a wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUMPS

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
My current favorite that I can't stop telling people about : urbit
https://github.com/urbit/urbit/blob/master/urb/zod/arvo/dill.hoon

It's created by neo-reactionary leading light Mencius Moldbug and it's not a joke; it's the way he thinks programming ought to be. The documentation suggests there might even be some interesting theoretical ideas involved, but damned if I'm going to decode the hieroglyphics and one-syllable identifiers to find them.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I cannot believe that "Mencius Moldbug" is a real name and not some villain from Harry Potter.

shrughes
Oct 11, 2008

(call/cc call/cc)

Pollyanna posted:

I cannot believe that "Mencius Moldbug" is a real name and not some villain from Harry Potter.

It's not a real name, Curtis Yarvin is the true name.

Gul Banana
Nov 28, 2003

i cannot believe that "Curtis Yarvin" is a real name and not some villain from L. E. Modesitt Jr.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Gazpacho posted:

It's created by neo-reactionary leading light Mencius Moldbug and it's not a joke; it's the way he thinks programming ought to be. The documentation suggests there might even be some interesting theoretical ideas involved, but damned if I'm going to decode the hieroglyphics and one-syllable identifiers to find them.

quote:

4. Registration

Arvo instances in the Urbit network, called "ships", are addresses in a finite namespace much like IP numbers. You should be able to remember your personal IP number. However, numbers are cumbersome for humans to memorize. Urbit solves this problem by mapping each address to a phonetic name, whose length is proportional to how many of that type of ship there are.

In this section, we'll get you registered with some Urbit ships. One of these ships, a destroyer, will be both your personal cloud computer and identity in the social network of Urbit.

The long name in your prompt now is that of a submarine. Submarines are cheap, temporary ships that are tiring to remember but useful for trying Urbit out or browsing anonymously. But this moniker is mouthful. You can stick with it for now, but you're going to need a wider xterm.

Instead, registering for a destroyer will get you a nice short name like

~waclux-tomwyc

Destroyers are rarer ships meant to be associated with a user's digital identity. They are far fewer destroyers in the Urbit namespace than submarines.

Tlon would be glad to give you a destroyer from the batch that they own. Head over to tlon.io to complete the automated registration process.

Your destroyers will arrive in the form of [ship ticket] pairs. Let's say one of your ships is ~waclux-tomwyc and its ticket is

~ribdyr-famtem-larrun-figtyd

(Where do we get these phonetic strings from, anyway? Just random unsigned integers, rendered in Hoon's syllabic base, @p.)

A new life awaits you on the off-world colonies! To begin, just type at the submarine prompt:

:begin ~waclux-tomwyc

and follow the directions. When the script completes, hit return and you'll be the ~waclux-tomwyc you wanted to be. Now, when other user's see you in chat or look at your Urbit social profile (a fasplan), they can learn whatever information you gave the :begin process.

:lsd:

ATM Machine
Aug 20, 2007

I paid $5 for this

Gazpacho posted:

Well thats certainly a new way to program for the Navy.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

:psyboom:

qntm
Jun 17, 2009
I get the same sensation from reading about Urbit that I do when reading Codex Seraphinianus. It's like it's from another planet.

duck pond
Sep 13, 2007

If you think Urbit is weird, this guy made a kabbalistic version of Hoon which apparently never terminates and requires a large entropy source to perform calculations. or something.

https://github.com/mnemnion/ax/blob/master/commentary%20on%20ax.md

Dommer416
Aug 4, 2013

Pollyanna posted:

Mencius was one of the rulers of Egypt in ancient times (In BCE). He was best known for his use of writing everything down from how he built his buildings to when he shat.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Gazpacho posted:

afaict the actual language is hoon and Urbit refers to the collection of crap around it

Really interesting though!

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
To better illustrate the beautiful power of MUMPS, here's a fever dream I've been cooking up in my boredom time.

code:
XD
xx(qc) 
	q $c(qc)
xd n n,o,r,k
	d x(n,x,r)
x(n,o,r) n s,x,w,q
	w #
	i k=s d
	. w !,$$xx(102),$$xx(105),$$xx(114),$$xx(115),$$xx(116),$$xx(32),$$xx(110),$$xx(117),$$xx(109),$$xx(58)
	. r n
	. i n'?1.N s q="q" q
	. w !,$$xx(111),$$xx(112),$$xx(101),$$xx(114),$$xx(97),$$xx(116),$$xx(111),$$xx(114),$$xx(58)
	. r o
	. i o'=$$xx(43)&(o'=$$xx(45))&(o'=$$xx(47))&(o'=$$xx(42)) s q="q" q
	. w !,$$xx(115),$$xx(101),$$xx(99),$$xx(111),$$xx(110),$$xx(100),$$xx(32),$$xx(110),$$xx(117),$$xx(109),$$xx(58)
	. r r
	. i r'?1.N s q="q" q
	e  d
	. s n=k
	. w !,$$xx(99),$$xx(117),$$xx(114),$$xx(32),$$xx(118),$$xx(97),$$xx(108),$$xx(58)_k
	. w !,$$xx(111),$$xx(112),$$xx(101),$$xx(114),$$xx(97),$$xx(116),$$xx(111),$$xx(114),$$xx(58)
	. r o
	. i o'=$$xx(43)&(o'=$$xx(45))&(o'=$$xx(47))&(o'=$$xx(42)) s q="q" q
	. w !,$$xx(115),$$xx(101),$$xx(99),$$xx(111),$$xx(110),$$xx(100),$$xx(32),$$xx(110),$$xx(117),$$xx(109),$$xx(58)
	. r r
	. i r'?1.N s q="q" q
	q:q="q"
	s s=$s(o="*":"s x=n*r",o="/":"s x=n/r",o="+":"s x=n+r",o="-":"s x=n-r",1:"d d")
	x s
	w !,x
	s k=x
	w k
	s x="x(w,w,w)"
	d @x
	q
	q
First person to guess what it is probably has an office in the same building as me :)

detroit
Nov 11, 2009

To better illustrate the beautiful power of MUMPS, here's a fever dream I've been cooking up in my boredom time.

First person to guess what it is probably has an office in the same building as me :)

Looks like this begins with a prompt for 2 numbers and a simple arithmetic operation, then keeps the result and prompts for a new number and a new operation.. and repeats.

MUMPS is Magical.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

detroit posted:

Looks like this begins with a prompt for 2 numbers and a simple arithmetic operation, then keeps the result and prompts for a new number and a new operation.. and repeats.

MUMPS is Magical.

Indeed. I plan to eventually figure out a nice function to generate the prompt characters so it's a little harder to guess. M's bit operations are weird, so I haven't come up with an elegant way to hide the match in the select function. I need to pick one of the graybeards' brains about that.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Could you conceivably write a program that would add random valid Brainfuck characters and if it compiles, keep that version and try adding more random valid characters? Repeat this process and you'll have a self-writing program? Seems like it would work well with this language since it has so few valid kinds of input.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Could you conceivably write a program that would add random valid Brainfuck characters and if it compiles, keep that version and try adding more random valid characters? Repeat this process and you'll have a self-writing program? Seems like it would work well with this language since it has so few valid kinds of input.

I mean, hypothetically you could definitely build commands procedurally. The "x [string]" and "d@[string]" both let you execute strings as code in slightly different fashions. It's not commonly used in real applications, for obvious reasons, but nothing stopping you from getting clever with it for fun. I'm just not super strong at creating algorithms that aren't for a specific real-world purpose so I haven't poked at it that much yet.

ed: If anyone wants to play with MUMPS, there's an open-source distro called GT.m that is 100% free and you can install it on your machine or in a VM to play around with.

LSC
Apr 17, 2006

Indeed. I plan to eventually figure out a nice function to generate the prompt characters so it's a little harder to guess. M's bit operations are weird, so I haven't come up with an elegant way to hide the match in the select function. I need to pick one of the graybeards' brains about that.

I think if you just take a null variable and set another variable to not the null variable you'll get 1. From there it's just arithmetic and concatenation to generate any other number. Whenever people used to ask me to write a zr/zl I had an obfuscated binary clock routine that I'd just paste into the email.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Duraznos posted:

I think if you just take a null variable and set another variable to not the null variable you'll get 1. From there it's just arithmetic and concatenation to generate any other number. Whenever people used to ask me to write a zr/zl I had an obfuscated binary clock routine that I'd just paste into the email.

You are absolutely correct on this (for those looking in horror, there's no such thing as a boolean in M, all values that aren't 1 are treated as "false" so <NOT><anything that's not 1> returns 1), but the trick is more that I can't think of a good function that, seeded with 1, returns all the of the characters in my string through repeated calls. If I'm still writing out a bunch of math (rather than a short function), I think it's still too obvious that I'm just generating a prompt.

Dommer416
Aug 4, 2013

A while back i was making a coding language that was sort of like python, sort of it's own thing.

I never posted it anywhere, but I thought I would post it here.

I called it MUCK because I couldn't think of a name.

---

!open 54-web_qt
!enable 54-web_qt
##Fire is what we burn things with
$burn 54-web_qt input 66ui1-libct *frame-set VAL=*frame1
$build fort.vbox
$build fort1.hbox
%fort.vbox label VB1
%fort1.hbox label HB1
##this presents a window to the code to be built
$present [vb1, hb1] POST 1 window
@11.Ulibnet4
!open 11.Ulibnet4
!halt 11.Ulibnet4
$^%knet 70 (process)[libnet4{load-on(VB1, HB1)}]
$present POST 1 window
$change VB1 (input)[uus-loader-45.gz{@/home/[user]/Downloads/<package>}]
$present [VB1, HB1] POST 1 window
$build window *frame-set=VAL(480x640)
(- list to DT1 frame 1

!window show CT1
~present dbg 54-web_qt !present -PD window
end

---

$ would be an action, % would import, @ would direct to a certain package that you put in the config file for the code itself as well as be able to point to a specific directory, and ! would spark a process. With the line that starts as $^%, it adds to the package list for the VBOX HBOX window. I can't remember what knet did, but I had tools for the compiler too.

Knet, IFBP, and other acronyms lead to tools. You would have to use $, not !. ! starts a system process while $ starts a tool or process in the code itself. It is pretty much a virtual machine but is built in an application.

The script pretty much makes a 480x640 window that would have web-qt in it. It was a presentation script that I never really finished and lost interest in. I could probably finish it if I wanted to; I have the files somewhere.

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006
This might be the right thread to ask: have any of you had any experience in using SCI Sierras Creative Interpreter? I'm looking to make an old style Sierra adventure game...it looks like an interesting language but just wanted to know if anyone else had any thoughts on its usage.

Dommer416
Aug 4, 2013

fliptophead posted:

This might be the right thread to ask: have any of you had any experience in using SCI Sierras Creative Interpreter? I'm looking to make an old style Sierra adventure game...it looks like an interesting language but just wanted to know if anyone else had any thoughts on its usage.

I used it a little but I decided to just use batch for text based games since it was easier at the time. It might be a better choice now though.

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

Dommer416 posted:

I used it a little but I decided to just use batch for text based games since it was easier at the time. It might be a better choice now though.

There are a couple of IDEs floating about which look ok so far (one of them has processing to convert a photo to a 16 colour image which is cool) but I'm having difficulty getting the demo program to run due to 64 bit Windows! Currently looking to go the whole hog and seeing up an old Windows VM to run the IDE in! Installing Win98 was a trip down memory lane...

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Dommer416 posted:

I wonder if anyone has ever written an adventure game using lex and yacc.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Sep 12, 2014

blogging enthusiast
Dec 23, 2005

~Lupine~
Escher is a "language for programming in metaphors." I haven't been able to work out what it does, but the readme has a bibliography and claims that it was funded by DARPA, so I think it might be real.

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

Rogue operating systems on occasion spread lies and rumors about me.

blogging enthusiast posted:

Escher is a "language for programming in metaphors." I haven't been able to work out what it does, but the readme has a bibliography and claims that it was funded by DARPA, so I think it might be real.

It's real! Or someone trolled DARPA.

Some of their documentation (see below) makes me think it might be the latter.

Dommer416
Aug 4, 2013

blogging enthusiast posted:

That's more for the esoteric thread.

This thread is for like HP 108C or whatever those stupid languages were for calculators, or just random code that was official but no one gave a poo poo about.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I made this for that 99 bottles of beer website:
(MUMPS)
code:
d n q,Q,x
	s q=+q,x=$C(115)_$C(32)_$C(81)_$C(61)_$C(43)_$C(81)_$C(43)_$C(49)_$C(44)_$C(120)_$C(61)_$C(34)_$C(102)_$C(32)_$C(32)_$C(115)_$C(32)_$C(113)_$C(61)_$C(113)_$C(43)_$C(49)_$C(32)_$C(113)_$C(58)_$C(40)_$C(113)_$C(62)_$C(40)_$C(57)_$C(57)_$C(45)_$C(81)_$C(41)_$C(41)_$C(32)_$C(32)_$C(115)_$C(32)_$C(120)_$C(61)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(107)_$C(32)_$C(81)_$C(32)_$C(110)_$C(32)_$C(81)_$C(32)_$C(32)_$C(115)_$C(32)_$C(120)_$C(61)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(115)_$C(32)_$C(81)_$C(61)_$C(43)_$C(81)_$C(32)_$C(32)_$C(115)_$C(32)_$C(120)_$C(61)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(102)_$C(32)_$C(32)_$C(113)_$C(58)_$C(113)_$C(61)_$C(81)_$C(32)_$C(32)_$C(119)_$C(32)_$C(36)_$C(36)_$C(81)_$C(40)_$C(113)_$C(41)_$C(32)_$C(119)_$C(32)_$C(33)_$C(32)_$C(115)_$C(32)_$C(113)_$C(61)_$C(113)_$C(45)_$C(39)_$C(81)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)_$C(34)
	x x x x x x x x x x
	q
Q(q) n Q
	s q=q_" "
	s Q=q_$C(98)_$C(111)_$C(116)_$C(116)_$C(108)_$C(101)_$C(115)_$C(32)_$C(111)_$C(102)_$C(32)_$C(98)_$C(101)_$C(101)_$C(114)_$C(32)_$C(111)_$C(110)_$C(32)_$C(116)_$C(104)_$C(101)_$C(32)_$C(119)_$C(97)_$C(108)_$C(108)_$C(44)_$C(32)_q_$C(98)_$C(111)_$C(116)_$C(116)_$C(108)_$C(101)_$C(115)_$C(32)_$C(111)_$C(102)_$C(32)_$C(98)_$C(101)_$C(101)_$C(114)_$C(46)_$C(32)_$C(84)_$C(97)_$C(107)_$C(101)_$C(32)_$C(111)_$C(110)_$C(101)_$C(32)_$C(100)_$C(111)_$C(119)_$C(110)_$C(32)_$C(97)_$C(110)_$C(100)_$C(32)_$C(112)_$C(97)_$C(115)_$C(115)_$C(32)_$C(105)_$C(116)_$C(32)_$C(97)_$C(114)_$C(111)_$C(117)_$C(110)_$C(100)_$C(44)_$C(32)_(+q-1)_$C(32)_$C(98)_$C(111)_$C(116)_$C(116)_$C(108)_$C(101)_$C(115)_$C(32)_$C(111)_$C(102)_$C(32)_$C(98)_$C(101)_$C(101)_$C(114)_$C(32)_$C(111)_$C(110)_$C(32)_$C(116)_$C(104)_$C(101)_$C(32)_$C(119)_$C(97)_$C(108)_$C(108)_$C(46)
	q Q

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

(MUMPS)
code:
derp
Way to break mah tables

Internet Janitor
May 17, 2008

"That isn't the appropriate trash receptacle."
I guess if I ever post about Forth again I should do it in here, hunh?

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I've written obfuscated Erlang while waiting for planes a few years ago:

code:
                                          %%%%%%%                      %%%%%%
-module (        obfuscation            %%       %%%               %%%       %%
)                                           %%%%%%\ %             % /%%%%%%
. -compile(                                 %%   %%       ' '       %%   %%
[export_all  ] ) . -define(swap          %  %%%%%%%        |        %%%%%%%  %
(A,                                       %%%              .              %%%
B), B                                                      %
A                                                       %%   %%
). -define(M,                                                                                    ?MODULE). -define(v, 
o).            -define(p,().                           %%%%%%%%%%
                             -define(q,           %%%%%  ,,__,,  %%%%
)).                                               %%%    |    |   %%%
     -define(s                                    %%     \ _ / %   %%
,,).               -define('.   ',             {           %    %
                  ).                                      %%%    %
                                -define(' .  ',        }     ). %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
-define(      ' \''                                             % LL  OOO LLL  %
            ,                                                   % L L  O  L    %
               integer).                                        % L L  O  LLL  %
                -define(':('                                    % L L  O  L    %
,                                                               % LL  OOO LLL  %
 atom                                                           %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
)
.                                         -define(
':)'                       ,       tuple,     ). -define('}',
[
).            -define('{'    ,

]                                                 )     .

%% According to many Haskellers, type signatures represent sufficient
%% documentation. I have thus provided the type signature to the main
%% function of this program, hoping its self-describing nature and the
%% types will be enough to enlight the readers of this code as to its
%% purpose and inner workings.
%%                                               Best Regards,
%%                                               - Ferd.
-spec main() -> ''.
main?p  ?q  -> main?p atom ?q . main?p Bin ?q  ->
    '. _   '?p Bin ?q  ?s S= ?p ?p fun '! _/?  - '/1 ?q ?p ?p ?p fun '_ _/-  - '/1 
    ?q ?p ?p ?p fun '! _/?  - '/1 ?q ?p ?p ?p fun '_ _/-  _ '/1 ?q ?p ?p ?p fun
    '_ _/-  - '/1 ?q ?p ?p ?p fun '! _/?  - '/1 ?q ?p ?p ?p fun '_ _/-  _ '/1 ?q ?p ?p ?p
    fun '! _/-  - '/1 ?q ?p ?M:'_  ='?p ?M:'=  _'?p ?M:'_  ='?p ".Ub-ry rWby" ?q
    ?q  ?q  ?q ?q ?p ?p ?p fun '! _/-  - '/1 ?q ?p  ?'}' $\n,$\n ?'{'  ?q  ?q ?p ?M:'_  ='?p
    ?M:'=  _'?p "Ug-.y"?swap("r","r")"ebbyoE " ?q  ?q  ?q  ?q  ?q ?q ?p
     ?'}' $\n,$\n ?'{'  ?q  ?q ?q ?p ?p ?p fun '! _/-  - '/1 ?q ?p ?M:'=  _'?p ?M:'_  ='?p
    ". agrbu "?swap("s","g")" vtkh og ur" ?q  ?q  ?q  ?q ?p ?M:'_  ='?p
    ?M:'=  _'?p "Vq-tfr arnrzgn hn ul bg" ?q  ?q  ?q  ?q  ?q ?q ?p  ?'}' $\n,$\n ?'{' 
    ?q  ?q ?q ?p ?M:'=  _'?p ?M:'=  _'?p ?M:'=  _'?p "-yvf.,syLnarl " ?q  ?q
    ?q  ?q  ?q ?q ?p   ?'}' $\n,$\n ?'{'  ?q  ?q ?q ?p ?M:'=  _'?p ?M:'_  ='?p "**xppyv"
    ?q  ?q  ?q  ?q ?q ?p  ?'}' $\n ?'{'  ?q  ?s group_leader?p  ?q  !  ?'.   ' io_request, self?p
    ?q , '$',  ?'.   ' put_chars, unicode, S ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s ''.

'! _/?  - '?p A ?q  -> fun?p B ?q  -> ?p fun erlang:'++'/2 ?q ?p A,B ?q  end. '_ _/-  - '
?p A ?q  -> '! _/?  - '?p A ?q . '_ _/-  _ '?p A ?q  -> '! _/?  - '?p A ?q . '! _/-  - '?p B ?q
-> fun?p A ?q  -> ?p ?p ?p fun '! _/?  - '/1 ?q ?p A ?q  ?q ?q ?p B ?q  end.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%       %%%%%   %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%  %%    %%  %%%%%%%%   %%%%%%
%%%%%       %%%%%   %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%  %%    %%     %%     %%
%%%%%       %%%%%         % %        %% %% %%     %%      %%%%%
%%%%%       %%%%%         % %        %% %% %%     %%       %%%%
%               %         % %        %%    %%     %%          %%
%%%           %%%         % %        %%    %%  %%%%%%%%  %%%%%%
%%%%%       %%%%%
%%%%%%%   %%%%%%%           - WAY -
%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%                                       [skip to the end for infos]

-define('             ,', ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,303 ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,303
?' .  ' ,    ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'C' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s          ?'.   '
nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s ?'.   '  ?':)'
 0 ?s  ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,op ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,303 ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'andalso'
?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)'
0 ?s  ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':('
0,op ?' .  '  ?s   ?'.   '
  ?' \'' ,0,303 ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'>=' ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  '
, ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,303 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'C'
 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s    ?'}'
?'.   '  ?':(' 0,char ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,303
?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,65 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '
  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s ?'}'  ?'.   '
  ?':(' 0,op ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0, 303 
?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':('
 0,'=<' ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '
  ?':)' 0,   ?'}'  ?'.   '
  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  '   ,
 ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,   303
?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'C' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s
?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,char ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,303   ?' .  '   ,
?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,77 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
  ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,0    ?s   ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s  ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,op ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,

303 ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'andalso'  ?' .  '  ?s 
?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s  ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,op ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '
?' \'' ,0,303 ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'>=' ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)'
0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,303 ?' .  ' ,
?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'C'                            ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '
 ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0                              ?s ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,
char ?' .  ' , ?'.   '                           ?' \'' ,0,   303   ?' .  ' ,
?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,97                            ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'
?' .  '  ?s   ?'.   '                          ?':)' 0 ?s ?'}'  ?'.   '
?':(' 0,op ?' .  '  ?s                   ?'.   '   ?' \'' , 0,  303
 ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'=<' ?' .  '  ?s
 ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  '
 , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0              ,303 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '
 ?':(' 0,'C' ?' .  '                 ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '
?':)' 0   ?s     ?'}'                 ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,    char
?' .  '   ,   ?'.   '                  ?' \'' ,0,303 ?' .  '   ,
 ?'.   '  ?' \'' , 0,                  109 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '
?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'                     ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' nil,0
 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s                   ?'.   ' nil,   0 ?' .  '
?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s                    ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s ?'.   '
 ?':)'    0 ?s ?'}'                     ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,op ?' .  '
?s ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0                   ,303 ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' ?':('      0,
'+' ?' .  ' ?s ?'.   '                  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,  var
?' .  '   ,   ?'.   '                   ?' \'' ,0,303 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':('
 0,'C' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '        ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s ?'}'  ?'.   '

?':(' 0, ?' \''  ?' .  ' , ?'.   '
  ?' \'' ,0,303 ?' .  ' ,
  ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,   13
  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '
  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '
  nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '
  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '
  cons,0 ?s ?'.   '  ?':)'
   0 ?s ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':('
  0,clause ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '
  ?' \'' ,0,304 ?' .  '  ?s
  ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s ?'.   '
  ?':)' 0   ,  ?'}'  ?'.   '
  ?':(' 0  ,  var ?' .  '   ,
  ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,  304
   ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0
 ,'C' ?' .  '  ?'{'    ?' .  '
  ?s   ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '
  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,0
  ?s ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s ?'.   '
  ?':)' 0   ?s   ?'}'  ?'.   '
  ?':(' 0,op ?' .  '  ?s ).
   -define('              ,',
  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'  ' ?' .  '
 ?s      ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,2 ?' .  '                          ?s
?'.   ' cons,0 ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s ?'}'                  ?'.   '
?':(' 0,clause ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,88 ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '
 cons,0 ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '   ?':(' 0  ,   nil ?' .  '
 , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,88 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \''
,0,88 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'Acc' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '

nil,0 ?' .  '
                     ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   '
                 nil,0 ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
           ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0  , var
         ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \''    , 0,88 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '
       ?':(' 0,'Acc' ?' .  ' ?'{'      ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   ' nil,
     0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'            ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
   ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s ?'}'                ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,clause ?' .  '
  ?s ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,89                  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s ?'}'                   ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,cons ?' .  '
  ?s ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,89                   ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0,
  ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0 ,                    var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \''
  ,0,89 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '                    ?':(' 0,'X' ?' .  '  ?'{'  
  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,nil ?' .  ' , ?'.   '
  ?' \'' ,0,89 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s  ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,tuple ?' .  '  ?s    ?'.   '
  ?' \'' ,0,89 ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s  ?'.   '  ?':)'    0,    ?'}'
  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0, var                      ?' .  ' ,    ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,
  0,89 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '                     ?':(' 0,'As' ?' .  '   ?'{'  
  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons                   ,0 ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'
  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0  , var                    ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,
  89 ?' .  '     , ?'.   '                   ?':(' 0,'Bs' ?' .  '    ?'{'
  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' nil,                   0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '
  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '                  nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '
  ?s ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '                   ?s ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s ?'.   '
   ?':)' 0 ?s ?'}'  ?'.   '                    ?':(' 0,tuple ?' .  '  ?s 
  ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,  0 , 89                  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '   cons,0        ?s
  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0,    ?'}'                  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '
  ?' \'' ,0,89 ?' .  '   ,                   ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'As' ?' .  '  ?'{'
  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,                  0 ?s  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s  ?'}'

?'.   '  ?':(' 0,cons ?' .  '                          ?s ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,89
?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'                     ?'.   '  ?':(' 0  ,  var
 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \''  , 0,  89                   ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':('
0,'X' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '               ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '
?':('   0,  var      ?' .  ' ,   ?'.   '               ?' \'' ,0,89 ?' .  ' , 
?'.   '  ?':(' 0      ,'Bs' ?' .  '  ?'{'              ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  ' ?s
?'.   '  nil , 0        ?' .  '    ?' .  '             ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   ' nil ,  0         ?' .  '    ?' .  '            ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '
cons,0 ?s ?'.   '         ?':)' 0   ?s   ?'}'          ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,clause
?' .  ' ?s ?'.   '         ?' \'' ,0,90 ?' .  '        ?s ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
?'.   '  ?':)' 0            ?s     ?'}'  ?'.   '       ?':(' 0,cons ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   '  ?' \'' ,            0,90 ?' .  '  ?s          ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'
?'.   '  ?':(' 0,            var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '     ?' \'' ,0,90 ?' .  '  ,
?'.   '  ?':(' 0,            'A'  ?' .  '   ?'{'       ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)'
 0 ?s ?'}'  ?'.   '            ?':(' 0,cons ?' .  '    ?s ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,90
?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '             ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   ' ?':(' 0,var ?' .  '   ,
 ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,               0,90 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'B'   ?' .  '
 ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s                ? '.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var
?' .  ' ,   ?'.   '                ?' \'' ,0,90 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':('  0,'T'
?' .  '    ?'{'                     ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s).
-define(code, ?'.   '                cons,0 ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s ?'}'  ?'.   '
?':(' 0, function                     ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,82 ?' .  '
?s ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,                    '_  =' ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,1
?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '                        cons,0 ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s  ?'}'

?'.   '  ?':(' 0,clause ?' .  '  ?s
       ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,82 ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,0, ?'.   '
     ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':('           0, var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '
   ?' \'' ,0,82 ?' .  ' ,                     ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'L' ?' .  '
  ?'{'  ?' .  ' , ?'.   '                      nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?s                     ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
?'.   '  ?':)'   0   ?s
?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,call
 ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?' \''
,0,82 ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '
?':)'   0   , ?'}'  ?'.   '           ?':(' 0,atom ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \''
,0,82 ?' .  ',?'.   ' ?':('           0,' --   _' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   ' cons,0 ?s ?'.   '                ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var
?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,                  0,82 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':('
0,'L' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '                  ?s ?'.   ' nil, 0  ?' .  '
?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s                     ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '
?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s                     ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '
?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s                     ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
?'.   '  ?':)' 0   ?s  ?'}'                    ?'.   '  ?':(' 0 ,
function ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '                  ?' \'' ,0,84 ?' .  '
?s ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'=  _' ?' .  '         ?s ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,1
 ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s  ?'}'  ?'.   '
  ?':(' 0,clause ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,84 ?' .  '
    ?s ?'.   ' cons,0, ?'.   '  ?':)'   0,  ?'}'  ?'.   '
      ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,84 ?' .  '
             , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0  ,    'L' ?' .  ' ?'{'

%%%%%% AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT %%%%
%%%%%% AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY  DIFFERENT %%%%
%%%%%%%% AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT %%%%
%%%% AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY  DIFFERENT %%%%
%%%%% AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT %%%%
%%%%%% AND NOW  FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT %%%%
%%%%%%% AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT %%%%

%% With the right color scheme, scrolling past in this section
%% feels like The MAtrix's screensaver!!!!!

?' .  ' , ?'.   ' nil,$V ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' nil,$I ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '
cons,$S ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' $I ?s ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $T,match ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   '
?' \'' ,$ ,$H ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' $T ?s ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $T,tuple
 ?' .  '  ?s     ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$P,$: ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,$/ ?s ?'.   '
?':)' $/, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $L,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$E,$A ?' .  ' ,
?'.   '  ?':(' $R,'A' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,$N ?s ?'.   '  ?':)'
$Y, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $O,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$U,$S ?' .  ' , ?'.   '
?':(' $O,'B' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' nil,$M ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '
?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   '  ?':)' $E ?s  ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $E,call ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$R,$L ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' $A, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $N,atom
?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$G,$. ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' $C,'  ' ?' .  '  ?'{'
?' .  '  ?s        ?'.   ' cons,$O ?s   ?'.   '  ?':)' $M, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $ 
,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$O,$R ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' $ ,'L' ?' .  '  ?'{'
?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,$F ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' $E ?s ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $R,tuple
?' .  '  ?s    ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$D,$. ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,$C ?s  ?'.   '  ?':)'
 $A, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $\n,nil ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$\n,$T ?' .  '  ?'{'
?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,$H, ?'.   '  ?':)' $I, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $S,nil ?' .  '
, ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$ ,$W ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  ' , ?'.   ' nil,$A ?' .  '  ?' .  '
?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' nil,$Y ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'
?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,$  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' $T ?s ?'}'  ?'.   '
?':(' $O,call ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$ ,$H ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   '  ?':)' $I,
?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $D,atom ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$E,$  ?' .  ' , ?'.   '
?':(' $T,rot13 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,$E ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' $X ?s
              ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $T,op ?' .  '  ?s
               ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$ ,$C ?' .  '  ?s
               ?'.   '  ?':(' $A,'++' ?' .  '  ?s
               ?'.   '  ?':)' $N ?s
                ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $ ,call ?' .  '  ?s
                 ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$B,$E ?' .  '  ?s
                 ?'.   '  ?':)' $  ?s
                  ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $U,remote ?' .  '  ?s
                   ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$S,$E ?' .  '  ?s
                   ?'.   '  ?':)' $D, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $ ,atom ?' .  ' ,
?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$F,$O ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' $R,lists ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '
  ?s   %% I am
 ?'.   '  ?':)' $ , ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $C,atom ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$O,
$P ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' $Y,reverse ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   ' cons,$R ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' $I, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $G,var ?' .  ' ,
 ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$H,$T ?' .  '  %% learning
 , ?'.   '  ?':(' $ ,'A' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
                  ?'.   ' nil,$P ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
               ?'.   '  ?':)' $U, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $R,var ?' .  '
 , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$P, %% cabbage 
$O ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' $S,'B' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
             ?'.   ' nil,$E ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
          ?'.   ' nil,$S ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   ' nil,$. ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
   ?'.   ' cons,$. ?s    ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s    ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,
function ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$.,$\n ?' .  '  ?s ?'              ,'
            ?'.   ' cons,$\n ?s             ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s
    ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,tuple ?' .  '  ?s
           ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,90 ?' .  '  ?s
               ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
       ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,90
 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'As' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
                ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,
90 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'Bs' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
                 ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
             ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s
    ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?s
           ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
                         ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s
?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $(,call ?' .  '  ?s
    ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$C,$) ?' .  '  ?s
   ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,atom ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,
91 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'  ' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
       ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  '
, ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,91 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'T' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '
 ?s  ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s  ?'.   '  ?':)' $  ?s %% Hello, Joe
            ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,tuple ?' .  '  ?s
                  ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,91 ?' .  '  ?s
                  ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s %% Oh Hello Robert
                    ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,cons ?' .  '  ?s
                     ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,91 ?' .  '  ?s % *click*
    ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '
  ?' \'' ,0,91 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'A' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
91 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' $F,'As' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
                   ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
    ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,$R,91 ?' .  '  ?s
     ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,
           0,91 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'B' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $E,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,
91 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'Bs' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
            ?'.   ' nil,$D ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
         ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
    ?'.   ' nil,$  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  ' ). -define(   rot13,  ?'.   '
 ?':)' 0 ?s  ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,function ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,302
?' .  '  ?s
   ?'.   '  ?':(' $H,rot13 ?' .  '  ?s
   ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,1 ?' .  '  ?s
   ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s    ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s
     ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,clause ?' .  '  ?s     ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,302 ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   ' cons,$E, ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' $B,var ?' .  '
 , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,302 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'Str' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  ' , ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   ' nil,$E ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   ' cons,$R ?s
       ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s        ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,match ?' .  '  ?s
         ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,303 ?' .  '  ?s
 303 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' $T,'F' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s        ?'.   '  ?':)' $\n ?s
          ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'fun' ?' .  '  ?s
           ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,303 ?' .  '  ?s
           ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s           ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,clauses ?' .  '  ?s
             ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s              ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s
               ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,clause ?' .  '  ?s
?'             ,'
                     ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,304 ?' .  '  ?s
         ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'andalso' ?' .  '  ?s
    ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,op ?' .  '  ?s
304 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'C' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
                    ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,char ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,
304 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,78 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,304 ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'=<' ?' .  '  ?s
304 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'C' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
                        ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,char ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \''
,0,304 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,90 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
                   ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s
                  ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
        ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
                     ?'}'  ?'.   '  
?':(' 0,op ?' .  '  ?s
              ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'andalso' ?' .  '  ?s
    ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var 
?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,304 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'C' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
                         ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,char ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' 
,0,304 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,110 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'=<' ?' .  '  ?s
    ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,304 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'C' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
       ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,char ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,304 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,122 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
                 ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s
               ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
        ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'-' ?' .  '  ?s
        ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,304 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'C' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
                     ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0, ?' \''  ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,304 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,13 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
                  ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
         ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
            ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,305 ?' .  '  ?s
           ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
            ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,305 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'C' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
                 ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
                  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,305 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'C' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
               ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
        ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,call ?' .  '  ?s
         ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,307 ?' .  '  ?s
           ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,remote ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,307 ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,atom ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,307
?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,lists ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0,
?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,atom ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,307 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '
  ?':(' 0,map ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s      ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
307 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'F' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   ' cons,0 ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '
  ?' \'' ,0,307 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'Str' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
    ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  ' ). -define(' --   _',  ?'.   '
  ?':)' 0 ?s   ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,function ?' .  '  ?s  ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,276
 ?' .  '  ?s
   ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,' --   _' ?' .  '  ?s
   ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,1 ?' .  '  ?s
   ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
      ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,276 ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   ' cons,0, ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '
  ?':(' 0,nil ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,276 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  ' , ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   ' cons,0, ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '
  ?':(' 0,nil ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,276 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  ' , ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
    ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s   ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,clause ?' .  '  ?s   ?'.   '
  ?' \'' ,0,277 ?' .  '  ?s
       ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
      ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,match ?' .  '  ?s
          ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,277 ?' .  '  ?s
       ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,277 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'S' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
           ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,277 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'A' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
              ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,277 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'B' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
        ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,277 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'R' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?s    ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
      ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s         ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s
           ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,277 ?' .  '  ?s      ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'=:=' ?' .  '  ?s
?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s      ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,op ?' .  '  ?s
  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'rem' ?' .  '  ?s
             ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,atom ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,277 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,length ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
              ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
   ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,277 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'S' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0, ?' \''  ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,277 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,2 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0, ?' \''  ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,277 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,0 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
       ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
    ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,278 ?' .  '  ?s
       ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,278 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'B' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
     ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,278 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'A' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
         ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,atom ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,278 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,' --   _' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
       ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
             ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,278 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'R' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
           ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
   ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
     ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,279 ?' .  '  ?s
    ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
   ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,279 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'A' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
       ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \''
 ,0,279 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'B' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,279 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'R' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
        ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,280 ?' .  '  ?s
  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,280 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'B' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
  ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,280 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'A' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
   ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,atom ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,280 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,' --   _' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
           ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
               ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,280 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'R' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
            ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
      ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,281 ?' .  '  ?s
     ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s
          ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,281 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'X' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
   ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,nil ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,281 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
        ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?s    ?'.   ' cons,0 ?s       ?'.   '  ?':)' 0 ?s
       ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,var ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,281 ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,'X' ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
      ?'.   '  ?':)' 0, ?'}'  ?'.   '  ?':(' 0,nil ?' .  ' , ?'.   '  ?' \'' ,0,281 ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?s
   ?'.   ' nil,0 ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  ?' .  '
?'{'  ?' .  ' ). '. _   '?p X ?q  when is_atom?p X ?q  ->   ?'.   ' _,_,Bin ?' .  '
 =compile:file?p ?MODULE, ?'}' debug_info,export_all,binary ?'{'  ?q  ?s
?'.   ' ok, ?'.   ' _, ?'}'  ?'.   ' abstract_code, ?'.   ' _,R ?' .  '  
?' .  '  ?'{'  ?' .  '  ?' .  '  = beam_lib:chunks?p Bin,  ?'}'
 abstract_code ?'{'  ?q  ?s   ?'.   ' A,B ?' .  '  = lists:split?p length?p
R  ?q -1, R ?q       ?s       AST = A++ ?'}'
 erl_parse:        normalise?p ?' --   _') ?'{' ++B ?s   ?'.   ' ok,?M,NewBin ?' .  '
= compile:forms?p AST ?q  ?s  ?'.   ' module, ?M ?' .  '  = code:
load_binary        ?p ?M, "fake", NewBin ?q  ?s ?M:main?p AST ?q ; '. _   '
?p R ?q  ->   receive         ?'.   ' 'EXIT',
                                                                            _
 killed ? % WHoa! Killed!
' .  '  ->              ?'.   ' A,B ?' .  '  = lists
:split?p length?p R ?q -1, R ?q  ?s  AST = A++erl_parse      :
normalise?p ?code ?q ++B ?s             ?'.   ' ok,?M,NewBin
 ?' .  '  = compile              :           forms?p AST ?q  ?s
             ?'.   ' module, ?M ?' .  '  = code     :  
load_binary          ?p ?M, "fake", NewBin ?q  after 100 ->
    R2 = lists     :                   keyreplace?p rot13, 3, R, erl_parse
:normalise?p ?rot13 ?q  ?q  ?s  ?'.   '      ok,?M,NewBin ?' .  '  = compile
   :                               forms?p R2 ?q  ?s spawn_link?p fun?p  ?q  ->
            process_flag?p trap_exit, true ?q  ?s            timer:sleep?p 100 ?q  ?s
?M:main?p R2 ?q         end ?q  ?s      ?'.   ' module, ?M ?' .  '  = code
:

load_binary?p ?M, "fake", NewBin ?q  ?s timer
:       sleep?p 10000 ?q     end.

nothing?p X ?q  -> X.
nothing2?p X ?q  -> X.

%% DO NOT REMOVE, THIS FUNCTION IS VITAL!!!
rot13(_) -> ok.

%%% gotcha. No info >:(
Running the code:

code:
1> c(obfuscation).
{ok,obfuscation}
2> obfuscation:main().
** exception exit: killed
-Hello Robert.

-Hello Joe.

-I see that you managed to fix the bug then.

-Yes, finally.

*click*
explanation

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

I don't think this'll work, or at least I'm pretty sure that if you try and $C that many times in a set statement you'll break the parser and get a <TXPER> back. That might be version dependent or get through Cache okay, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Stelas posted:

I don't think this'll work, or at least I'm pretty sure that if you try and $C that many times in a set statement you'll break the parser and get a <TXPER> back. That might be version dependent or get through Cache okay, though.

It runs under cache 2013 at least. I don't have any other distros readily available for testing it.

• Locked thread