Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

i have made more than one effort post in the past about how the jag in tf2 is actually completely worthless but i respect your opinion and support your endeavors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

DLTN posted:

the point is that despite .2s being only a marginal difference, it's better to have than a little extra damage on a melee weapon that you should only be using to manage your buildings

actually the wrench with the bleed damage is good because it can help you track cloaked spies, aka your #1 threat other than like ubered demos or soldiers or whatever. its extremely situationally useful but is much better than increasing your build speed by a literally imperceptable amount of time

this post is the most i have thought or cared about tf2 in over a year

Soral
May 30, 2009

The Protagonist posted:

i still remember the weekend of flame when pyros could be buffed to, like, 250 hp with a backburner, the lack of an airblast the only drawback

ironically with the advent of the bullshit quickswitch gun and the replay feature automatically exporting sick reflect kills directly onto youtube, no ability to airblast would be seen as crippling if it were reintroduced now

Soral
May 30, 2009

the wagon wheel with the spikes on it in dark souls that you spun around to hurt guys

also the armour that made you hurt guys when you rolled into them. combine both of these to great effect

• Locked thread