Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i don't care if it was dumb i still liked the biogun in unreal tournament. you would basically have to be blind to be killed by it but i thought it was the funniest thing to cover the floor in slime and if someone ran into it they'd do a lil hop when they got hurt and that was all good

also i would fire the redeemer but instead of aiming it at people i would fly loops for as long as i could

Mr. Pumroy fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Jul 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the pyro in team fortress classic (the good one) had a napalm rocket. the rocket traveled slow, was super obvious with a red contrail and the actual fire did poo poo damage. but it was still cool to use that and the similarly bad napalm grenade to annoy snipers and keep them out of their fave snipe spots.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the frog suit in smb3 was pretty dumb and gave you no real benefit on land but i still liked it and always tried to be really good at it but the physics was so different from mario's regular run and jump that i'd always hit something.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

SGR posted:

world 3 would like a word with you

that's just one world though. an item that's only good in one world is no good at all. one day i'll go back to smb3 and make it a point to go through the whole game in a frogsuit. though i bet someone already did that and streamed it to youtube and made pewdiepie bux doing it.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

my friends and i played multiplayer starfox 64 and i always insisted on the landmaster because it owned and i didn't care about the fact that people could basically just pick me off from the sky. i did manage to jet boost up into a strafing ship though. also starfox 64 multiplayer was boring and everyone just waited until someone did a loop then dropped a bomb on them.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i use flashbangs whenever possible because i like the afterimage effect

also i stare into the flashbangs

Mr. Pumroy fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jul 12, 2014

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i leveled every weapon in secret of mana even the knuckles and they were really bad but it was cool because you could do like a tiger uppercut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

flame thrower in super contra was short range and not really optimal but who cares.

dual wielding flame throwers and somersaulting in the air was pretty rad and really defined for a young me what is cool.

• Locked thread