Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 21, 2005

Where does it hurt?

the translocator in CTF in the original unreal tournament

it was useless for any situation in which you were carrying the flag but i'll be damned if i couldn't snipe with that thing like a boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 21, 2005

Where does it hurt?

the klobb was the best gun in one hit kill mode

Doctor Goat
Jan 21, 2005

Where does it hurt?

didn't the statue form let you kill thwomps and ignore everything

Doctor Goat
Jan 21, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Der-Wreck posted:

The N-Bomb in Perfect Dark was amazing. Just a whirlwind that if you so much as stepped into it would make your vision completely blurred the frig out. especially in the N64 version where if you were killed by the bomb, your vision would still be blurred after you revived.

it killed the framerate too and guess what

it still does in the 360 version

it is such a major feature of the weapon they included it despite it being actively detrimental

Doctor Goat
Jan 21, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Widestancer posted:

Was there any way to ever get the tranq guns and N bomb working right in Perfect Dark's multiplayer? Every time my friends and I used them they always affected EVERYONE including the people who weren't hit. Did I have a glitched game or was this just how it was?

the blurriness shouldn't be spreading out of its containment zone much but the lagginess is the console furiously struggling not to catch fire

Doctor Goat
Jan 21, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Buschmaki posted:

The pepper-spray paintball gun in Swat 4 was great in multiplayer to annoy the poo poo out of the other team.

the rubber bullet grenade launcher can kill people on a headshot while they're stumbling around

i played as the world's worst pacifist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 21, 2005

Where does it hurt?

if you're a boss you hit people with the flash bangs until they comply, or use your stinger grenades to set up flashbangs to set up i don't know what the gently caress can top that in sheer gently caress you

• Locked thread