Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
mines usually suck in fps single player games but i love using them and trying to bait the ai into getting blown up by them. dn3d and hl1's mines are probably the coolest even though something like a pipebomb or satchel charge would do more damage to enemies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i don't care if it was dumb i still liked the biogun in unreal tournament. you would basically have to be blind to be killed by it but i thought it was the funniest thing to cover the floor in slime and if someone ran into it they'd do a lil hop when they got hurt and that was all good

also i would fire the redeemer but instead of aiming it at people i would fly loops for as long as i could

the alt-fire owns bigtime. a charged up shot will kill anyone in one hit, no matter how much health and armor they have. killing a dude that shrug off several point-blank rockets with one giant snotball owns

• Locked thread