Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best champion of all time?
This poll is closed.
John Cena 6 5.50%
Juan Cena 18 16.51%
John Cena's character in The Marine John Triton 27 24.77%
Bumpy Knucklez 50 45.87%
John Cena 8 7.34%
Total: 109 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Dexters Secret posted:

your new champion john cena

Fat Lowtax posted:

Who loving cares

Nilbop posted:

No biggie. I'll just go back to not following RAWs.

Carver Crisis posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OF loving COURSE.

gently caress THE WWE

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO DO THAT BUT MOTHERFUCK JOHN CENA GODDAMNIT

Call Me Charlie posted:

Money in the Bank: wet fart endings

RacistGuidingLight posted:

"THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT JOHN CENA IS THE GREATEST WWE CHAMPION IN HISTORY"

legoman727 posted:

ahahhaha Cena literally did fuckall that match then walked in and won.

Sex Robot posted:

The face of a champion people

CapnAndy posted:

You had three dudes who deserved a chance in the spotlight and a perfect transitional opportunity to try one of them out WWE

Goddammit

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I hope Cena feuds with a 9mm

Chokes McGee posted:

I thank the Good Lord for giving me 33 years of exciting matches, stimulating feuds, many happy occasions, and, most of all, the finest wife any man could ever desire.

Now my life has changed for no apparent reason. People who call and write are exasperated and feel helpless. They know I'm innocent and want to help. But in this nation, the world's greatest democracy, there is nothing they can do to prevent me from being punished for a crime they know I did not commit. Some who have called have said that I am a modern-day jobber.

John Cena is also noted for his extended title reigns. I face a maximum of 55 years of championship reigns and a $9.95 monthly fine for cheering for others. Cena has already told the press that he, quote, 'felt invigorated' when he won the ladder match, and that he plans to rapadoo as a deterrent to other wrestlers. But it wouldn't be a deterrent because every poster who knows me knows that I am innocent; it wouldn't be a legitimate punishment because I've done nothing wrong. Since I'm a victim of political persecution, Cena's title reign would simply be an American gulag.

I ask those that believe in me to continue to extend friendship and prayer to my family, to work untiringly for the creation of a true heel stable here in the WWE, and to press on with the efforts to vindicate me, so that my family and their future families are not tainted by this injustice that has been perpetrated on me.

We were confident that right and truth would prevail, and Cesaro would win and we would devote the rest of our lives working to create new stars here in the United States. The Cena win has strengthened that resolve. But as we've discussed our plans to expose the warts of WWE booking, people have said, 'Why bother, no one cares.' 'You'll look foolish.' 'David Meltzer been publicizing cases like yours for years and it doesn't bother anyone.'

Please leave the thread if this will offend you.

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
You're late, you better be posting it from a cave in Mexico. Stop disrespecting The Champ like this.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

You're late, you better be posting it from a cave in Mexico. Stop disrespecting The Champ like this.

Mexican caves have bad wifi.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose get a lot of screentime. Unfortunately, John Cena.

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!
THE CHAMP IS HERE!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Bard Maddox posted:

Mexican caves have bad wifi.

It's okay, they have bad wifi in the sub-basement nuclear fallout shelter of Titan Tower, where the preshow is now being presented from.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hope this pre-show change isn't permanent and that they're maybe just doing it from there since they're in CT. This feels so stilted.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Lotta dudes upset about Mr. Cena, I see.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

hail to the king jkon cena

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dean Cain?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Rollins tries to cash in Tuesday, Sept. 9th, on Smackdown; gets Sandow'd.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
This pre-show and the missing post-show last night definitely represent cutbacks for the Network.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Is anyone else's pre-show Network picture grainy as hell?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

ZDar Fan posted:

Is anyone else's pre-show Network picture grainy as hell?

They're having trouble getting the signal out through the mile of concrete and lead above this room.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Kane is the best heel in WWE right now because I get so mad every time he shows up because I know it's gonna lead to horse poo poo. Also THEDEMONKANE is the stupidest name ever.

Source: a mark

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
*looks to the heavens* mods rename me THEDEMONNICKROWEFILLEA

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dude used to get paid to make out with Teri Hatcher.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
My wife watching the preshow: "Booker T is that guy that everyone is uncomfortable around and he doesn't realize it."

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

NickRoweFillea posted:

*looks to the heavens* mods rename me THEDEMONNICKROWEFELLA

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Every time I've seen that Countdown preview, I think that Pete Rose is Charles Grodin.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Why is the pre show feed al Queda video quality?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Daniel Bryan posted:

This pre-show and the missing post-show last night definitely represent cutbacks for the Network.

This saddens me, because now I'm just not even gonna bother. Them being in the arena actually got me hyped, this just feels stilted and awkward and like some bad fan show on YouTube.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hey does anyone have the link to the good RAW stream, first row isn't streaming it and big events sucks.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

fart blood posted:

Why is the pre show feed al Queda video quality?

It's being presented from the fallout bunker. They're hiding from Adam Bomb right now.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Whether you cheer him or boo him, you have to admit that John Cena is the greatest champion ever!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Jhon Cena

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Daniel Bryan posted:

That's depressing and not a good sign considering it's only four friggin months old.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

So glad I'm not at the show tonight.

Maybe the Unemployment office putting a hold on my checks is a blessing.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fart blood posted:

That's depressing and not a good sign considering it's only four friggin months old.

It really upsets me because the Network is so loving amazing and deserves so much to succeed.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I'm excited for John Cena to open the show with a promo about how he won the title and some of us like that and some of us don't but that's okay, then win an Authority-booked match against The Demon Kane or some other guy and avoid being cashed in on

Furthermore, John Cena

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'll be sad if they shut the network down because it means I will have to go back to firstrowsports for my wrestling

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Perhaps Vince McMahon also doesn't understand how stocks work and thinks he lost a million billion dollars or whatever due to him lying about numbers to investors.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

Hey does anyone have the link to the good RAW stream, first row isn't streaming it and big events sucks.

http://live.wrestling-network.net/

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

fart blood posted:

eh I mean, it's certainly not a good thing but the fact that they were smart enough to realize that was a good place to start is more than I would've given them credit for

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Shay-moose.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Wow the Usos are bad at promos

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Jey should have introduced SheamUS to Oprah, and Oprah to SheamUS

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

NickRoweFillea posted:

Wow the Usos are bad

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
No aftershow last night and a preshow from the Titan Tower bomb shelter tonight. Jhon Cena killed The Network.

I'm also still waiting for my WWE.com order from last week so I can't proudly wear my Bo-lieve shirt while the crowd chants "Bo-ner" at him tonight. Boo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

The Usos are good, nerds

• Locked thread