Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.

1959 - In Chicago, two balls are in play at the same time. On a wild pitch from pitcher Bob Anderson, Stan Musial draws a walk. As the pitch gets by catcher Sammy Taylor, Musial tries for second base. Umpire Vic Delmore puts another ball in play by mistake. Taylor promptly throws the ball into center field. Third baseman Al Dark, who chased down the original ball, throws to shortstop Ernie Banks, who tags out a confused Musial. After a 10-minute conference, the umpires agree that Musial is out. Delmore will be fired because of the boner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Lots of dingers in Balmer.

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
ADAM JOOOONES

e: Safe, but still a nice play.

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.

MondayHotDog posted:

I was getting ready to make a thread, I didn't realize today is Sunday. :confused:
Whoops. Copied the formatting of the previous one and I guess I'm blind. Can a mod fix the title?

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Are the Cubs seriously one hitting the Red Sox? Hahaha gently caress yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Jake Arrieta starting too. gently caress the Red Sox.

http://shiiiit.com/

• Locked thread