Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

can't find the banner things so suck it

the champ: jhon cena
challengers: randy, loving roman, and the goddamn demon kane for whatever reason

the ic champ: nobody cause wade can't bump
challenger: many people including C~E~S~A~R~O

us champ: irish fucker
challenger: bray wyatt maybe

tag champs: usos
challengers: luke harper and the lovely guy still I think

divas champ: aj
challenger: paige

nxt champ: adrian neville
challenger: prince pretty

nobody fuckin cares about smackdown

raw:

HHH and Stephanie out to the ring now and she is glad for the homecoming as she was born in Hartford.

They begin to hype Seth Rollins win last night and then do so for John Cena before bringing him out.

HHH even called him an A+ player.

Cena says he will give Bryan a chance at the belts as soon as Bryan returns.

They then announce that Cena will be on the cover of WWE2k15 and unveild the cover from the rafters.

Stephanie is dancing and singing to his music- haha.

Cena smells that something is up because they are way too nice tonight.

Cena kind of taps bag into his thug style and HHH starts making fun of it.

HHH even brings up Doctor of Thuganomics and tells him to "chill his roll". Oh man this is great.

HHH says he doesn't care if Cena is the champ or the face of the company as long as he shows some respect.

Cena says he won't bow down and will do things his way.

HHH announces that Battleground with be a Fatal Fourway.

Two of the men in the match will be Orton and Kane, who he squares off with tonight in the main event.

His partner tonight will be the fourth man- Roman Reigns.

Cena brings up the pool a couple of times to Stephanie before he leaves.

As Cena leaves, HHH gets on the mic again and says that if he survives that- there is always a Plan B.

Rollins music hits and he walks up next to Cena on the stage with the Money in the Bank briefcase before heading on down to the ring as we head to break.

Seth Rollins vs RVD

Result: Seth Rollins wins by pinfall

Highlights:

Rollins with the early strikes but an RVD counter sends Rollins to the outside. Rollins collects himself because he is still selling a back injury from last night.
Rollins attacks again and once again retreats to the outside to recover a bit from his back. Rollins and RVD trade kicks and RVD gets the advantage with an enzigiuri and then a spinning kick in the corner before a standing moonsault. RVD with more strikes in the corner and when he goes for his sumersault thing Rollins counters. RVD counters though into an abdominal stretch and then a banana split.
Rollins is able to get a hold of the rope and then rolls out of the ring. He baits RVD in and nails him with a clohtesline as we head to break.
Rollins with a single leg Boston Crab but RVD is able to escape. Rollins catches a RVD kick and laughs but RVD takes him down with a leg scissors before hitting some more kicks. Rolling Thunder by RVD.
Backbreaker from RVD leads to the split leg moonsault that gets a two count. Rollins fights his way back and goes for the Buckle Bomb but RVD counters it with a moonsault. Rollisn rolls to the outside when RVD goes up top, but RVD htis a splash to the outside. When RVD tries to follow up in the ring, Rollins counters with a brutal slam and the curb stomp for the win.
Post-match interview with Renee. "If you are going to introduce me, do it right. That's Mr. Money in the Bank toots."

He says it's not arrogance if you can back it up and the fans are just mad because he proved himself right.

Ambrose appears on the Titantron. "From one scumbag to antoher- you don't really think this over yet?"

Ambrose talks about the failure of Rollins Plan A and he needed Daddy Trip and Uncle Kane to bail him out. Ambrose says he isn't even upset. It may be more fun this way as he will be around every corner, preventing Rollins from cashing in.

Rusev and Lana are out to talk about the weak culture of America.

She makes fun of the USA chant before getting into how we teach our children to ignore winning and losing while awarding participation. No one will stop Russia or Rusev.

Lana asks for the next challenger and Rusev takes the mic for some words in Russian.

USA chants as WE THE PEOPLE!

Out comes Swagger and Colter.

Colter says he is tired of them bashing America. Especially since the American freedoms allow them to say it, but in Russia they don't have it.

Colter says he knows what can stop Rusev Crush- a Real American.

Colter asks the crowd to join him as they say- WE THE PEOPLE!

Swagger and Rusev square up and Rusev takes a step but Lana stops him.

They start to leave and as Lana exits the ring Rusev decides to say screw it and attack.

Swagger with an arm drag and then sends Rusev to the outside.

Rusev wants to charge in again but Lana holds him back while yelling at him. She eventually gets him to leave with her.

The Usos and Sheamus vs The Wyatt Family

Result: Wyatt Family wins by pinfall

Highlights:

Jimmy and Rowan start things off. Rowan with some quick brawling to Jimm when eh makes the tag to his brother. Both Usos beat on Rowan and send him to the outside as we head to an early commercial break.
Back from break and Rowan with a head wrench on Jimmy and then slams him hard into the mat. Face rake from Rowan before tagging in Bray. Bray with a big splash in the corner. Bray with some strikes before a tag to Harper. Harper with a couple of slams but Jimmy with a Samoan Drop.
Each man makes a tag to Sheamus and Rowan. Sheamus with some clohtesline and then forearms in the ropes. Harper drags Rowan away from the ropes mid way through so Sheamus goes off the top rope and nails them both.
Sheamus tosses Rowan back in and then hits a big back breaker. Sheamus wants the Brogue Kick but HArper distracts him and Rowan sends him out to the floor. Harper with the tag and he lays out Sheamus with a big boot.
Wyatts go to work methodically beating down Sheamus left and right as they exchange tags with frequency. Harper with a huge power bomb at one point, but eventually Sheamus is able to get the tag to an Uso.
Superkicks left and right and now everyone is brawling left and right. Sheamus with a Brogue Kick to Rowan that sends him to the outside and Jimmy hits a huge suicide dive to Rowan. Sheamus tries to attack Wyatt, but Wyatt hits Sister Abigail. Jey tries to go after Wyatt, but fails and turns right around into a Harper lariat for the pinfall.

Nikki interviewed in the back when Steph comes in and books her against the Funkadactyls

Bo Dallas comes out and asks for a minute of silence for two competitors who can't wrestle for the time being- Bad News Barret and Daniel Bryan.

Lights go down and he Tebows for a full minute.

This is awesome.

Bo then brings up giving Bryan inspirational words last night and they replay parts of that bit from last night.

He tells us all not to stop Bo-lieving.

Nikki vs the Funkadactyls

Result: Funkadactyls win

Highlights:

Nothing. Match was short and bad. Funkadactyls won and then they got in each other's face and teased the acrimony between them.

We are getting a Battle Royale to determine the next Intercontinental Champion.

Heyman cuts a quick promo to pump up the crowd and talk up Cesaro for his match against Kofi Kingston who he calls- "Battle Royalty"

Cesaro vs Kingston

Result: Kingston wins by pinfall

Highlights:

Cesaro with an opening salvo but Kofi fights back and hits a splash off the top rope. Cesaro tries to fire back but Kingston sends him to the outside and then hits a suicide senton.
Cesaro takes back control when they hti the ring with a series of slam and a chinlock. As Kingston tries to escape, Cesaro lays him out with a clohtesline and then a double stomp. Cesaro with a few stomps when Kingston pops back up with some punches but gets laid out with a power slam.
Cesaro teases the swing and then waves it off to the chagrin of the fans before stomping on Kingston some more. Cesaro goes for a back breaker but Kofi counters into hurricarana for a two count. Cesaro sends Kingston into the ropes and then nails him in the back of the head with an uppercut as we head to break.
During the break apparently Kingston won and we come back to Cesaro absolutely demolishing Kingston.
Cesaro is slamming Kofi left and right and tosses him to the outside. He send him over the announce table, beats on him, and then press slams him over the barrier into the crowd. Cesaro beats on him some more and slams him into the wall before sending him back over the barrier. Cesaro pulls his head into the post a bunch and then lays him out with a hellacious clothesline as the refs come out to drag him away.
Cole got scruffed up a bit in the brawl

Santino with a picnic set up and he is sad that no one came to his party.

Enter Rose and the Express to give him Twisted Tea and the whole thing is an advertisement.

Well ok then.

DAMIEN SANDOW IS OUT AS VINCE MCMAHON.

He is absolutely killing it with this impression as he talks up people and then says he is entering the unappreciated star Sandow in the Battle Royale.

Stephanie appears on the titantron and she isn't pleased. Sandow will have to fight his way in.

Out comes Khali.

Vince McMahon vs Great Khali

Result: Khali wins by pinfall

Highlights:

One chop and the match was over

Tease for the return in the back with a limo pulling up.

The return is the Miz.

Miz is cutting a Hollywood heel promo and he lets us know though that despite his success, he is staying around wrestling for a long time. He wants to main event Wrestlemania again.

This is a pretty good promo when.....

BREAK DOWN THE WALLS!

Miz asks if Jericho is here to give him a lifetime achievement away "or is this 2012 Jericho where you don't talk with your lite brite jacket"

Jericho takes off the jacket and Miz starts yelling at Jericho for interrupting his moment.

Jericho hits the Codebreaker.

Jericho gets on the mic- he has been waiting a long time to say "RAW IS JERI....."

LIGHT GO OUT WITH THE WYATT CUT AWAY

Wyatts are in the ring and they start beating on him.

After demolishing Jericho, Wyatt hits Sister Abigail.

Fandango vs Dolph Ziggler

Result: Ziggler wins by pinfall

Highlights:

Ziggler swarms but Fandango buts him into the post. Fandango with a power bomb and then they start brawling.
Out comes Summer Rae to interupt the match and starts making out with Ziggler. This stuns Fandango so Ziggler hits him with the Zig Zag for the win.

Dust Bros vs Rybaxel

Result: Dust Bros win by pinfall

Highlights:

Paige out to the ring.

She says that she is a woman of few words. Paige says that her detractors have been wrong and she deserves to stay.

Out comes AJ.

AJ just wanted to say that Paige is right.

AJ says Paige gave her the slap back to reality that needed and thanks Paige before congratulating her.

Paige says she isn't buying it and won't fall for it.

Paige says she isn't going to defend the title.

AJ asks the crowd, so Paige reluctantly agrees.

Diva's Championship Match: Paige (c) vs AJ Lee

Result: AJ wins and is new Diva's champion

Highlights:

AJ jumps onto Paige with a swarm of punches but Paige sheds her and then hits a big kick. Flurry of headbutts and a whip into the corner. AJ tries to fight out but is quickly laid out.
Paige jumps in for another flurry but AJ counters with a roll up for the win.

then the tag match happened nobody cares

seth almost cashed in, but dean made him not

report from cageside bleachers or some other lovely newz site

Battleground:
Fatal 4-way: Jhon Cena, Roman Reigns, Randy, and The Demon Kane in 20 god drat 14
Battleground Battle Royal for the IC Title
AJ v Paige 3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
We're gonna have Cena/Lesnar, HHH/Reigns, Ambrose/Rollins, and Jericho/Wyatt at Summerslam.

If you don't think this owns, go gently caress yourself.

Edit: Comedy Option: Daniel Bryan/Kane

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
The night of returns: The Miz, Chris Jericho, Khali, AJ Lee, and Vince McMahon.
Pretty good Raw, lots of interesting stuff happened tonight aside from the returns. Dean Ambrose letting us know that Rollins gonna making cashing in MITB hard, Jack Swagger getting cheered, and Sandow being great despite getting buried.
Sad to hear my favorites BNB and DB going to be out of the picture for quite a while.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
That was a really fun RAW.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

santino shilled hard tea right after kofi kingston won a match during a commercial break

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Professor Funk posted:

We're gonna have Cena/Lesnar, HHH/Reigns, Ambrose/Rollins, and Jericho/Wyatt at Summerslam.

If you don't think this owns, go gently caress yourself.

Edit: Comedy Option: Daniel Bryan/Kane

That is 75% rad, and HHH might be able to carry Reigns. Summerslam's gonna be good.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

oatgan posted:

santino shilled hard tea right after kofi kingston won a match during a commercial break

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

I Before E posted:

That is 75% rad, and HHH might be able to carry Reigns. Summerslam's gonna be good.

Reigns doesn't need carrying anymore hth

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

I Before E posted:

HHH was able to carry Daniel Bryan so it should be fine

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

oatgan posted:

Good Raw, in my opinion.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
That show had like 4 returns, 3 babyface turns, and a heel turn. Felt like a post WM RAW without the uber smarky crowd.

NoMoneyDown
Jan 27, 2009

I've got the advantage. You've got nothing.
I'm ok with that RAW, and it was better than last night for the sole fact STUFF HAPPENED.

As a Paige fan, the events with AJ challenging her, and winning were the perfect culmination. And I hope WWE realizes what they have in front of them, since a Paige/AJ match with PPV time is just sizzling on the grill waiting to be presented to a starved Divas division.

As a Swagger fan, it makes the most sense for the American to feud with the Russian, and the gimmick is finally being used in the most logical face utility. I prefer this deeply over Big E.

As a Jericho fan, well... Jericho/Wyatt is gonna be a loving awesome feud. Just XCopy Wyatt's dilemma with Cena where everyone loves him, and Wyatt is off to kill your heroes, and it fits like a glove.

But yeah... pieces locked together perfectly atm. Here's hoping we get some great matches out of it.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

NoMoneyDown posted:

As a Paige fan, the events with AJ challenging her, and winning were the perfect culmination. And I hope WWE realizes what they have in front of them, since a Paige/AJ match with PPV time is just sizzling on the grill waiting to be presented to a starved Divas division.

I've been waiting for this for a couple months now, and I really hope it delivers.

But it probably won't :( AJ will fight...CAMERON! or something.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

How long was Khali even gone for?

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Blasmeister posted:

How long was Khali even gone for?

Not long enough.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Paige as a heel opens up a ton of good match up possibilities. Paige vs Nattie or Emma would be great.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DM Punk posted:

Paige as a heel opens up a ton of good match up possibilities. Paige vs Nattie or Emma would be great.

who the hell is "Emma"

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Well I missed the show, sounded like a fun one. Any highlights I should actively seek out?

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

oatgan posted:

who the hell is "Emma"

I think Emma is what Santino calls the sock puppet he puts on his hand? I'm not sure.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Overall great Raw with some really weird stuff worked in there. I am so hype for Cena/Lesnar, Ambrose/Rollins (I'm assuming), and Reigns/HHH (I'm assuming). Plus Jericho/Bray, perhaps Usos/Wyatts, and Rusev/Swagger?

That's a helluva card there. Still think Heyman is holding back Cesaro.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

That RAW had some really notable moments which was good because it felt like they were really coasting.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Ambrose loving killing it on the post show. Holy poo poo.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

That was an unexpectedly great Raw I just watched for the last three hours.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
This new post show format is pretty great for Network people who don't have cable.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Please change the name of the thread to "Twinkies, Cockroaches, and Dean Ambrose"

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

I'm a stupid Twitch streamer
Raw is over go read my lovely fanfic.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hope to God that Summerslam is awesome and that it helps Network subs because I love the Network and right now I pretty much love Double Double E in general.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ctrl-f "pool of crap"->0 results. You suck i before e

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Enjoyed that Raw a lot but I hope Jericho keeps doing his podcasts. His "comedy" isn't the best but he does pretty great interviews.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Dean Ambrose spent two months in a border town prison in Mexico for beating up a guy because he flipped him off.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Ambrose just did the best goddamn promo on the post show. Holy poo poo.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Bard Maddox posted:

Dean Ambrose spent two months in a border town prison in Mexico for beating up a guy for flipping him off. Dean Ambrose is so good.

Ambrose is basically Diamond Joe Biden

matrocious
Feb 7, 2011
We're going to get a full quarter year of Bolieving v. DBry. That's the real comedy option.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Deadpool posted:

Ambrose just did the best goddamn promo on the post show. Holy poo poo.

If someone could go ahead and find a youtube link of this for those of us who are stuck at work, that would be super appreciated.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It'll be 2025 and crowds will continue to chant for a man who is gone and happy

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

"There are three things in this world that will survive a nuclear explosion. Twinkies, Cockroaches, and Dean Ambroses."

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

guys, Rollins is absolutely a better promo than Ambrose. Seriously.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Raw was weird. Some great stuff and a lot of not so great stuff.

Battleground is looking like a fun card, may have to try and catch it.

I like that they're apparently setting up AJ / Paige as a thing but why could they not hold off switching the belt? BUILD things, dammit!

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

sportsgenius86 posted:

guys, Rollins is absolutely a better promo than Ambrose. Seriously.

Ambrose may be a poorer promo but he's a much more wholesome person!

• Locked thread