Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

santino shilled hard tea right after kofi kingston won a match during a commercial break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DM Punk posted:

Paige as a heel opens up a ton of good match up possibilities. Paige vs Nattie or Emma would be great.

who the hell is "Emma"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I wouldn't say Roman looks like the odd man out they just had more immediate plans for Rollins and Ambrose. The show went off the air with Triple H backing away from him.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Atticus Finch posted:

This potential Swagger push is great.

Why are we pretending this isn't just him being fed to Rusev for a month or two

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chinston Wurchill posted:

The Emmalution will NOT be televised.

COPS

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The only reason they were chanting in the first place was because Paige was cutting a very bad promo

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dsriggs posted:

You know, some people say Emma's all about having a good time, but she's also an incompetent shoplifter!

Everybody is shoplifting, King! Its so fun to do!!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

A month ago they were America's Sweethearts and now they are reduced to a criminal and an alcoholic. gently caress this business.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

cronox2 posted:

Take Heyman off Cesaro and give him to Paige if they're heel turning her. Cesaro is really good at body language during his matches and Paige looked like a deer in headlights on the mic last night.

Her looking totally lost was made even worse standing next to AJ who is a good talker and totally comfortable in that position.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i had no idea she was japanese

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

you don't shoplift because you need to, you shoplift because its fun

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Valeyard posted:

Bray Wyatt is going to systematically fued with all of my favourite people and absolutely suck the life out of all things good

Hmm yes much like your posts

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Reminder that Cammeron tried to bribe a cop after being arrested for a DUI and is still with the company.

reverse racism IMO

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

gently caress Kevin Dunn, who I definitely know is somehow responsible for this for some reason.

but bro his teeth

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

she's still not gonna be on tv

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the fall off the turnbuckle wasn't a botch but none of the holds that made up the meat of the match went anywhere or seemed to serve a purpose hence the unspectacular rating

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

check out Eva Marie's upcoming title shot on smackdown I heard it was top notch

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

I really don't see why people don't have faith in HHH after Wrestlemania and the Shield. He is now demonstratably willing to lie down and job out to the big acts, which is pretty much the last complaint? I mean... NXT is his. Shield are his. Wyatts are his. The return of vignettes to promote upcoming talent is his. This is a really good track record.

quote:

NXT is his.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

They've been turning around lately. After Axel lost it, the IC title's had a pretty good run. Big E had consistently good defenses, there was a pretty good tournament held over multiple weeks for #1 contender which made it feel important again, Barrett was actually getting a push with it and having really standout undercard matches, and now they're giving it a PPV battle royal. If they're at all high on Cesaro they'll make him look good with it, and the second he turns on Heyman he's going to be over like crazy.

Wade Barrett lost like half of his matches after winning the belt.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

Personally I can't wait for Ascension to hit the main roster and the crowd be silent during their whole celebration thing. Not because I dislike them, but because I will find it hilarious that management would think that it would be over.

I actually bet that with consistent jobber squashes they would get over on the main roster there's just nobody for them to wrestle on Raw each week

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

gently caress it, I'm hype for the Rusev/Swagger feud. I like Swagger despite being dangerous and Zeb is a top 5 promo in the WWE right now

big dudes are gonna heave each other around the ring while Lana and Zeb cut promos on one another it's gonna be great

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

For being a comedy jobber wasn't the Cobra really well-protected? I remember everyone who gets hit with it dropping like a ton of lead.

nah there have been several people who just no-sold it and looked at him like he was stupid for even trying to jab them with a sock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

for comparison's sake, Rybaxel and The Rhodes have wrestled some combination of each other 14 times this year on television

• Locked thread