Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Shitfaced
Feb 13, 2012
The skin unlocker is pretty rad, lets you do some fun gun dressup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
I'm free

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Psion posted:

I'm free

:toot:

ClonedPickle fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Nov 14, 2015

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Doctor Shitfaced posted:

The skin unlocker is pretty rad, lets you do some fun gun dressup.

Yeah goonmod is a good mod.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Protip: the Tormentor mask takes materials and patterns like a boss. Because it tiles so tightly and has so many symmetric facets, stuff that normally doesn't work, like freaking denim and pinecone, actually work very well. Many patterns and color combos are good, too.

Psion posted:

I'm free

Did you 100% all the challenges, though?

Doctor Shitfaced
Feb 13, 2012

Gestalt Intellect posted:

Yeah goonmod is a good mod.

this too.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
http://forums.lastbullet.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=14541

Plus, an update!
http://forums.lastbullet.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=14497

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

I...don't mind this? I'd have preferred the R93 Death From Above but it probably would have been battleworn or something stupid.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Yeah it's sick af dude, got the same sticker on the back of my 'yota (That's what me n' my buds call Toyota).

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i got a commemore.

it's on the market for $28.50 because someone will eventually have to pay that price

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

Protip: the Tormentor mask takes materials and patterns like a boss. Because it tiles so tightly and has so many symmetric facets, stuff that normally doesn't work, like freaking denim and pinecone, actually work very well. Many patterns and color combos are good, too.

Bullshit, nothing makes pinecone look good.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
NO

loving gently caress. They ruined baitface.

what did they do? why would they do this? was the troll face a loving copyrighted design? i'm so mad

edit: copyrighted memes? what the hell

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Nov 14, 2015

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

BillmasterCozb posted:

was the troll face a loving copyrighted design? i'm so mad

Yes

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

BillmasterCozb posted:

NO

loving gently caress. They ruined baitface.

what did they do? why would they do this? was the troll face a loving copyrighted design? i'm so mad

edit: copyrighted memes? what the hell

It's a piece of media that someone drew dude, they're entitled to profit from it.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Lady Naga posted:

It's a piece of media that someone drew dude, they're entitled to profit from it.

Yeah, I can understand that. Makes me wonder if Overkill checked before they added it in the first place

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

BillmasterCozb posted:

Yeah, I can understand that. Makes me wonder if Overkill checked before they added it in the first place

Of course not lmfao.

Letter of the law makes the situation pretty simple, but I'm actually curious as to the legality of this since it's a remake of a mask that was featured in a previous game before the design was copyrighted.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
They actually patched Payday 1 yesterday and turned it into the same clown mask there too.

Whoops.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Woops turns out trollface was copyrighted in 2010 so yep shouldn't have even been in The Heist.

Jesus, what inepterators.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
can't refund the CoP without also refunding dlc that came WITH it, even though I already paid for all of them long ago, and even then it wouldn't give me the money for those dlcs anyway

hoo boy.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Big companies are bastards for that though. They will nuclear cease and desist an indie dev for having sprites that sort of kinda maybe looks like something they made once. But they will pick and choose from internet sourced content like some weird popular culture smorgasbord. I remember when Scribblenauts did it with keyboard cat and a few other memes.

pigeonchest bill
Dec 7, 2007

BillmasterCozb posted:

can't refund the CoP without also refunding dlc that came WITH it, even though I already paid for all of them long ago, and even then it wouldn't give me the money for those dlcs anyway

hoo boy.

That will likely be a mistake. Just show your receipt for the individual DLCs.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Tempest_56 posted:

Bullshit, nothing makes pinecone look good.

I tossed this together. The tight papering and diagonal orientation really help. Error pattern and cash look terrible, though.

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

I tossed this together. The tight papering and diagonal orientation really help. Error pattern and cash look terrible, though.

Okay, I'm not sure I'd call that 'good' but I will admit that's probably the best I've ever seen Pinecone look and concede the point.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Is there a mod that makes it so multiple gadgets turn on/off at the same time like it used to? I'd like to see that in action with the LUA fuckery that lets you put every attachment on at once.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
We had a Very Good Proverkill Rats tonight- both escapes, 13 bags of cash on the bus, and a bag spawned in the extra safe on day 2:

Wilko
Dec 3, 2013

http://download.paydaymods.com/download/patchnotes/goonmod/21 posted:

GoonMod Weapon Customizer "Custom Skin" will show up in the "Weapon Skins" section of the inventory
Fixed weapon mod shortcut buttons not loading the customized weapon
Fixed push-to-interact not using the correct timer data
Fixed colour grading overrides in the menu being overwritten incorrectly by the game

Small GoonMod update going out. Fixes a few small things, and you can customize your weapon via the Weapon Skins section now.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Wilko posted:

Small GoonMod update going out. Fixes a few small things, and you can customize your weapon via the Weapon Skins section now.

wooo this update made it work for me! Now I have the shiniest, pinkest guns of all :3:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Wilko posted:

Uh oh mint condition? Epic? Wilko if my goonmod skins are uncommon or broken-in or some lower quality.....

I might have to resign my prestigious position of OP in protest, i expect more out of my investment in the completely goon mod

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.

Wilko posted:

Hey Wilko, it seems menu color grading is crashing my and a friend's game after the map is finished. After every day even. We verified this by unchecking menu color grading, rebooting and running the same heist without crashing.

Does anyone else have this issue? Am I a special snowflake? :toot:

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Found a bug: when trying to customize a gun with a lot of parts that push the advanced options off-screen, you can't scroll to see them. It just scrolls the customization options window.

edit: it seems like you can still press the cut off buttons when you try to click on the ones you can see, like clicking on "preview weapon" will hit an overlapping button like "reset to factory new".

UnknownMercenary fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Nov 15, 2015

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Overkill fixed some issues in the Steam Marketplace recently:

Icons now appear for stat or team boosts, both in your Steam Inventory and in the Marketplace. Additionally, guns from the four most recent safes are properly divided into listings based on quality and the presence or absence of a boost.

All boosts are listed in detail in the Market and Inventory.

According to the Steam Marketplace descriptions, Dallas skins provide a +3% XP boost while Completely Overkill skins provide +1% XP.

:overkill:

Dr Cheeto fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Nov 15, 2015

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Yeah I was able to make $5 off of a Tiger Hazard stat boost I bought for 57 cents when they fixed the listings.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Fuckin hell if their listings worked right I coulda bought Undertale.

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
I'm rather new to Goon Mod and only recently picked it up for some quality of life improvements like not having to switch lasers/lights back on again after changing weapons. So I might be missing something obvious, but how does weapon customization work? I have it selected in the list of goon mod options, I have the option to edit the goon mod skin in the skin selection... but clicking on any of the materials, colors and patterns does nothing. They are than listed as 'highlighted' but they don't appear on the weapons and they also don't stay selecte when I change the tab between material, pattern and colors.

Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

Perhaps you're not selecting any of the weapon parts to apply the changes to? On the right side should be a long list of every weapon part and mod divided between parts that your current materials/patterns should apply to at the top, and parts it shouldn't at the bottom. Just click the red stuff at the bottom to move it up and go wild with customizing stuff.

If that's not it then I'm not sure what it is.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
James Black 47, one of the youtube personalities involved with the game, is now starting a live interview with Ashley. Prepare for an exercise in circular saltshaking.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Nov 15, 2015

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
That's not it, I watched this video to get me started but no matter how much white stuff I have selected, nothing ever changes. :smith:

edit:
Nope, I only activated the weapon customization in the Goon Mod menu because I'm an idiot.
\/\/

Feindfeuer fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Nov 15, 2015

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

Feindfeuer posted:

I'm rather new to Goon Mod and only recently picked it up for some quality of life improvements like not having to switch lasers/lights back on again after changing weapons. So I might be missing something obvious, but how does weapon customization work? I have it selected in the list of goon mod options, I have the option to edit the goon mod skin in the skin selection... but clicking on any of the materials, colors and patterns does nothing. They are than listed as 'highlighted' but they don't appear on the weapons and they also don't stay selecte when I change the tab between material, pattern and colors.

Did you actually put the Goonmod weapon customizer folder into your assets\modoverride folder?

Wilko
Dec 3, 2013

im depressed lol posted:

Hey Wilko, it seems menu color grading is crashing my and a friend's game after the map is finished. After every day even. We verified this by unchecking menu color grading, rebooting and running the same heist without crashing.

Does anyone else have this issue? Am I a special snowflake? :toot:

Whoops, I'll get this sorted out when I get home tonight.

UnknownMercenary posted:

Found a bug: when trying to customize a gun with a lot of parts that push the advanced options off-screen, you can't scroll to see them. It just scrolls the customization options window.

edit: it seems like you can still press the cut off buttons when you try to click on the ones you can see, like clicking on "preview weapon" will hit an overlapping button like "reset to factory new".

This too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
oddly enough, I can't modify my gl40 anymore. I don't know if it's related to the latest patch or not, but I used to have an orange and black tiger stripe gl40 that I can't modify anymore. this is is to say I was able to modify the colors on the gl40 before but can't anymore for whatever reason

• Locked thread