Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
My high school basketball coach told us that he personally witnessed a German cop snap kick a teenager in the head and he was pretty legit so I'm sure it's true

After seeing German cops IRL I'm also inclined to believe him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Also why are Germans and Slavs so into kicking people?

They all have permanent Bloodsport boners

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

DrakeriderCa posted:

My high school basketball coach told us that he personally witnessed a German cop snap kick a teenager in the head and he was pretty legit so I'm sure it's true

After seeing German cops IRL I'm also inclined to believe him

My dad went to Germany and said he watched a cop beat out a guys window and haul the dude out of the car because he wouldn't roll down his window

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

Thesoldier posted:

Im told no one messes with the police in Japan, I met an Officer from Tokyo and he said for minor offenses they give them the choice of a whack with a baton or going to court.

You're way better off taking the beating though. Conviction rates are astronomically high there.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i heard theres a roll of toilet paper at every desk in a jap cop shop so they dont leave bruises when they go upside your head :japan:

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Just got the "hey, hows it going? You get a job? You know, we haven't filled your position yet..." phone call.

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
We got a call for a disturbance the other night. We already know who they are, it's an african-american couple who tend to have a lot of disagreements which quickly turn physical and then we get called by their neighbours or whatever.

Anyway, me and Roger (the new rookie) headed over there and when they opened the door their chihuaha ran out, so y'know, I did the usual - I shot it. Roger was kind of shocked at me shooting the chihuahua, but I felt pretty proud and hope he learns from this. I told him "it could've also been a pitbull and we don't take chances in those parts of town, now get in there and arrest the two negros".

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Good police work.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
I hope to poo poo you used proper trigger discipline

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Babyface Mingo posted:

We got a call for a disturbance the other night. We already know who they are, it's an african-american couple who tend to have a lot of disagreements which quickly turn physical and then we get called by their neighbours or whatever.

Anyway, me and Roger (the new rookie) headed over there and when they opened the door their chihuaha ran out, so y'know, I did the usual - I shot it. Roger was kind of shocked at me shooting the chihuahua, but I felt pretty proud and hope he learns from this. I told him "it could've also been a pitbull and we don't take chances in those parts of town, now get in there and arrest the two negros".

shouldve shot the negros imho

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
If I had a rookie named Roger I'd make him call everything in and have the dispatch gal do the Airplane bit every time

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I worked with a guy named roger who sounded like casey kasem.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Branis posted:

I worked with a guy named roger who sounded like casey kasem.

Did you make him radio in long-distance dedications

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
No but listening to him run traffic was always a joy.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
The Top 40 Casey Kasem or the Scooby Snacks Casey Kasem?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
there's a new HBO show about (maybe?) the rapture, but it's also about a local police chief who's just obsessed with shooting dogs. I dunno if it's any good yet, but I do appreciate it when cops shoot dogs for like, no reason.

edit: the latest episode deals largely with the question: did my bagel get raptured away?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
This is the way to correct way to professionally deal with a dog. You allow the dog to attack 5 officers, in a dignified manner, before finally shooting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOWQrzcKwf0

Also the comments are great.

I'm particularly fond of that fat bastard leaning on the wall where her rolls of blubber are slipping out beneath her Armour.

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

This is the way to correct way to professionally deal with a dog. You allow the dog to attack 5 officers, in a dignified manner, before finally shooting it.

I'm particularly fond of that fat bastard leaning on the wall where her rolls of blubber are slipping out beneath her Armour.

He chased them.

He bit them.

They tasty?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

beanieson posted:

there's a new HBO show about (maybe?) the rapture, but it's also about a local police chief who's just obsessed with shooting dogs. I dunno if it's any good yet, but I do appreciate it when cops shoot dogs for like, no reason.

edit: the latest episode deals largely with the question: did my bagel get raptured away?

I wish he lived in my neighborhood.

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

Why does no-one help him? :catstare:
I mean, I can forgive the civilians, there are loads of myths about pit bulls out there, so they might be unreasonably afraid of it, but there were a few other officers there futzing about with other things while their colleague gets mauled.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Red_October_7000 posted:

I mean, I can forgive the civilians, there are loads of myths about pit bulls out there, so they might be unreasonably afraid of it, but there were a few other officers there futzing about with other things while their colleague gets mauled.

OH MY GOD YOU SAID CIVILIAN, HOW COULD YOU :derp: :derp: :derp: :derp: :derp: :derp: :derp: :derp: :derp: :derp:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

There's no way an officer would be a good enough shot to hit a dog that small. drat you guys are gullible.

Of course, as a CCW holder who participates in shooting matches consisting of paper targets at fixed ranges, I would be able to make that shot.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

If someone steals something and sets it on fire, is the event classified a Larcson or is it an Arsony ?

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

JayKay posted:

If someone steals something and sets it on fire, is the event classified a Larcson or is it an Arsony ?

Receiving stominal mischief.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Red_October_7000 posted:

Apparently several officers were disciplined over the incident. A few double handed hits to it's back with an asp would have broken it's spine and all of the cars have CO2 extinguishers which would have stopped to dog attacking for a while. That officer turning his back on the dog and his colleague should have been kicked out of the job.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Just saw an article about a cop who put down a pit bull. The owner called 911 because they were being attacked and reportedly the pepper spray didn't work effectively, only stopped it for a moment and then the dog attacked again. I'm still outraged of course. That owner and officer should have just let him snack of them awhile. Gosh.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Apparently several officers were disciplined over the incident. A few double handed hits to it's back with an asp would have broken it's spine and all of the cars have CO2 extinguishers which would have stopped to dog attacking for a while. That officer turning his back on the dog and his colleague should have been kicked out of the job.

They wanted the officers to break the dog's spine?!

E: uh, what's my new av and title?

E2: I actually never made it past the first episode of The Wire.

Grem fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Jul 8, 2014

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Grem posted:

smdh

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Grem posted:

They wanted the officers to break the dog's spine?!

Smdh. Go watch the show, prez.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Um I'm watching Big Love but maybe after that!

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

You'll appreciate your av/quote once you watch

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Grem posted:

ban this man

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Smiling Jack posted:

ban this man

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Seek not greatness, but instead truth, and you shall find both.
I was watching hulu the other night, and accidently used "1 Adam 12" when they called me on the radio. The sad part is no one on my shift has any idea what its from. I cry for our generation of law enforcement.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
http://gfycat.com/HideousConsiderateBlackcrappie

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Thesoldier posted:

I was watching hulu the other night, and accidently used "1 Adam 12" when they called me on the radio. The sad part is no one on my shift has any idea what its from. I cry for our generation of law enforcement.

Maybe next time try 7Mary3.

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Simply glorious.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
what country is that? If you're gonna do that to a cop make sure you can run faster than him and also have a better escape plan.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Pretty sure that's the dutch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

That's the kinda poo poo you just don't do yourself. That's the kinda poo poo you dare your idiot buddy to do.

• Locked thread