Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

loved basic so much I decided to stay

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'd put money on this.

so would I. I'm already thinking of how I will get an article 15 right before I ETS

"Hey so-and-so wanna talk about reuping maybe?"

"How about gently caress you instead."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Carteret posted:

Anansi will ETS before he gets to see what the real army is.

"Follow all instructions from the tower, rogerhooah?" :laffo:

Pretty sure he is truly living the highest expression of what the real army is.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Anansi The Spider posted:

Don't worry about this happening!

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
You should pull out a prayer rug five times a day and pray to the all knowing tower.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mike-o posted:

you know what you have to do, go gently caress a nasty Columbus hooker. try not to have your dick fall off.
Shooters, take up a good prone supported firing position. Lock and load one disposable rubber. Rotate your selector switch from mouth to vag and scan your lane.

Always remember: if you buy it, don't eat it. Stay alert, stay alive! Hooah hooah roger out.

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
This is now my favorite army thread ever.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

So, are you assigned as permanent party to your actual OSUT company? Cause that would make it even amazingly better.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

so would I. I'm already thinking of how I will get an article 15 right before I ETS

"How about gently caress you instead."

Yeah enjoy your ETS getting hosed up because you're busy raking leaves as a fuzzy til 1800 every night.

E: or til 2359 if you're in Korea.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Painsaw posted:

This is now my favorite army thread ever.

11b1p
Feb 5, 2008

This picture is worth 20 words or something.
Cease loving, cease loving, cease loving. Set your dick on safe, remove your cock from the vag and throw your rubber to the rear. Visually inspect her chamber then place your dick in the v notch stake. Once an AI has inspected your dick, proceed to the base of the tower to be rodded clear by a medical professional.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

DoktorLoken posted:

So, are you assigned as permanent party to your actual OSUT company? Cause that would make it even amazingly better.

Yes literally the same coc as before. Thus why the DS had me lowcrawl and do other dumb poo poo.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Yes literally the same coc as before. Thus why the DS had me lowcrawl and do other dumb poo poo.

vv: Bro, that is not an upside.

Carteret fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jul 10, 2014

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Well I mean look at the bright side I get free MREs

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Well I mean look at the bright side I get free MREs

Everything is an upside at this point, one of my dses may sell me his jeep because he cant drive due to seizures or some poo poo, its a piece of poo poo but its a set of wheels for a grande I mean gently caress

E: hosed up meant to edit my post not double quote post myself

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

What other sweet deals have you lined up with your fellow warriors

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Zeris posted:

What other sweet deals have you lined up with your fellow warriors

Well I cant sell dip cigarettes and candy anymore so my main source of income is gone. Falling on hard times

I mean I could but court marshal isnt my thing

Nor is jail

Oh wait nevermind

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Well I cant sell dip cigarettes and candy anymore so my main source of income is gone. Falling on hard times

You said your expenses were essentially zero. Privates get paid dirt, but where is your cash going to make things "hard" on you?

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011
Going with an educated guess here, strippers and high interest car payments.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

You said your expenses were essentially zero. Privates get paid dirt, but where is your cash going to make things "hard" on you?

hush money to keep his "tick inspections" of OSUT trainees getting reported.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
He can't get enough of the free MREs, so he's gone out and bought 100+ boxes and has to rent a storage shed to keep them all in. On weekends, he goes and sits in the storage shed on his MRE box couch and props his feet up on his MRE box coffee table and eats MREs while softly crying to himself.

That or drugs.

It's what I'd have to do to stay sane in his situation.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Anansi are you a twinky little Asian dude that has a hosed up eye right now?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Surely someone has to be loving with him? Like he's in some sort of holdover status, awaiting real orders?

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

It was a joke, I made about 6000$ from selling poo poo to dumb privates and then put it in the bank immediately. "Hard times" because my main source of income is gone aka selling poo poo, which made me 3x as much as my paycheck

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Either holdover waiting orders, or a holdover waiting to get out processed for sucking at Armying

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

It was a joke, I made about 6000$ from selling poo poo to dumb privates and then put it in the bank immediately. "Hard times" because my main source of income is gone aka selling poo poo, which made me 3x as much as my paycheck

$6,000 seems pretty nuts, haven't you been "cadre" for like a month? Were you going around to other companies and battalions to slang your wares?

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

RichieHimself posted:

$6,000 seems pretty nuts, haven't you been "cadre" for like a month? Were you going around to other companies and battalions to slang your wares?

This was when I was in OSUT, cant do that poo poo now without serious UCMJ consequences if I got caught

And no im not a holdover, I literally PCSd to fort benning from fort benning.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i think i'm reaching catharsis here, gently caress don't stop posting Anansi. i'm finally reaching that zen.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

I think i've reached the pinnacle of idiocy.

I just got called for a job offering from 2K games they finally reviewed my resume after 6 months, 20$ an hour network goddamn administrator
loving network administrator

why couldn't i just listen :smithicide:

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

I just got called for a job offering from 2K games they finally reviewed my resume after 6 months, 20$ an hour network goddamn administrator

Lmao life owned

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Anansi please don't stop posting I love this poo poo.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPovoZG1u0o&t=20s

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

Anansi please don't stop posting I love this poo poo.

Seriously.

Anansi, I love your stories, but I'm gonna go ahead and post this link for you because I've seen this career-trajectory before

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3434926

You're welcome

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Heartache is powerful, but democracy is *subtle*.

$20/hr as a network admin is pretty lovely tbh

plus i mean you wouldn't have those free mres

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

psydude posted:

$20/hr as a network admin is pretty lovely tbh

plus i mean you wouldn't have those free mres

Damnit, I hate agreeing with psydude.
$20 per hr assuming a 40hr work week/52weeks is like 40k before taxes & everything else gets taken out.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

have either of you considered that he would not be within rape-whistle distance of the army had he taken the job?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zero sympathy. Absolutely none. We tell every dummy who comes in here that the hot time to join was like...2006. Not now.

Nobody listens.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Heartache is powerful, but democracy is *subtle*.

Fucitol posted:

have either of you considered that he would not be within rape-whistle distance of the army had he taken the job?

oh you mean the job he just got a phone call about 4 months after he made the bad decision to join the army for 3 years?

e: Serious post: Since you were at the point in your IT career where you could land a position as a network administrator, why on earth did you enlist in the Army as an 11B of all things?

psydude fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jul 10, 2014

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

psydude posted:

oh you mean the job he just got a phone call about 4 months after he decided to join the army for 3 years?

while true, it doesn't change the fact that running truck stop glory holes for rent krokodil money is a more responsible choice than swearing an oath of enlistment for anything longer than zero nanoseconds.

arguably a morally better choice, too.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Fucitol posted:

rape-whistle distance of the army is a fitting phrase.
Everyone told him not to join, he didn't listen.

It would be really funny if Anasi turns out to be IDR trolling us again.
...aka this time IDR listened and went the complete opposite of 'a SOF marine'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

psydude posted:

oh you mean the job he just got a phone call about 4 months after he made the bad decision to join the army for 3 years?

e: Serious post: Since you were at the point in your IT career where you could land a position as a network administrator, why on earth did you enlist in the Army as an 11B of all things?

Uhh because he's hardcore, idiot.

• Locked thread