Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

I'm a semen, I mean Seaman, I haven't been a semen for 20 years.

So, I know the internet is the internet and whatever, but did that seem like a good idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

Pandasmores posted:

It's being threatened by salty veterans telling people to not go Nuke.

The $10 I spent for this forum membership paid for itself many a year ago when I was told NOT to go nuke. If only there were enough people to tell me to not go subs back then.

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

Stultus Maximus posted:

How was it not obvious that subs suck?

Well, note for all you kids: If it involves extra money it is because the job sucks horribly and/or it is severely undermanned and really sucks horribly.

Nuke (pro pay): Missed, thank God.

Subs (submarine pay): Oops.

LCAC Nav (pro pay): Damnit.

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

The command told me on Friday I had to reenlist before going on deployment because my ID will expire. LOL.

I told them I would if they gave me the difference in taxes on my Zone B SRB.

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

I just spent the week on the Arlington and that poo poo is niiiiice...

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

So, as eval season is in the coming months for me, I've realized that on the scale of "getting a good eval" and "maintaining my dignity" that I will be getting a P this year. Better start blowing off all of my daily duties and responsibilities and start selling pulled pork sandwiches outside the CMC's office...

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

Fart Sandwiches posted:

This is the greatest thing ever

Ole girl shows up with a pallet of pork 'n beans...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

Zarc posted:

They showed it to us in sub school right before we did the firefighting training in full gear.

What rate are/were you

• Locked thread