Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Quinn Alders

Distracted by Byrn's entrance, another look of recognition crossing his face before he turns back to Emilia. "Okay, look...I know this sounds weird, but I had a dream about you too. And you," he nods at the forgeborn, "and that guy over there. Some place called...Green...something? There were these zombies pulling people underground there..."

Quinn's keeping his hands up, he smiles. "How about we just sit down and talk about this calmly and without pointing wands at me? I'm not a bad guy; I'm just as confused about us dreaming about each other as you are."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
Emilia Plafox

Emilia gives a rather forceful sigh and lowers her wand.

"Yeah yeah, ok, find. I had a dream with all of you where we were trying to fight some kinda undead monster, and we failed, and then I woke up, and now I'm here looking for an artifact by official order of the Archmage. What's your story?"

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
It looks like interest is petering out, and I think it would probably be best to put this game to bed. I thank you for putting up with it, the initial adventure was kind of poor, and we didn't really get to what was the probably better adventure, but I hope you had at least some fun.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Sorry, transferring university and moving across country kept me busy for the month. Was fun while it lasted!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Dammit, we never got a chance for Quinn and Emilia to admit their true feelings for each other. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

It's a shame, but yeah, the game does seem pretty much toast.

• Locked thread