Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
karma wont reward you for giving to charity because you area doing it for a selfish reason by expecting something in return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Eat your dog's heart to gain its strength.

Eat the poo poo to gain its strength.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

OP been huffin dat jenkem

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Sir John Feelgood posted:

But you know what I started to think? This is all bullshit, because life is too drat short. You have to love the life you get. You never know when it's your time. Today, you could get run over by a car or somebody could shoot you. Honestly, I may just—and take my advice here—just take all my remaining money and give it to charity. Because I truly believe love, as a guiding principle to life, is within my grasp..

I'll take all your money when I run you over in my car then shoot you.

Then run you over again just to make sure

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

If you kill yourself by jumping off a high bridge into a river no one will even know that you had poo poo on your chest OP, good luck.

Please don't. They might use your death as a argument for a suicide net/railing and i have strong feelings about the (lack of) aesthetic qualities of suicide barriers.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
being trapped oon a desert island that's the worst one even if there is a coconut tree

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i dont like weed because it makes me introspective which inevitably makes me self loathing because my life is such a terrible fuckup

i do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5pHThkpyGE&t=83s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Chuck Tanner posted:

karma wont reward you for giving to charity because you area doing it for a selfish reason by expecting something in return

Plus that charity is just going to go to fund the charity itself and is usually a cause with solutions mere money and charity cannot help

• Locked thread