Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
True story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i have short hair and hate baggy clothes

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
IT'S MY DREAM!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

IT'S MY DREAM!

WELL ITS FAR FROM ACCURATE
I HATE HORSES

but I am scum so that is a big coincidence

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

mr.capps posted:

I HATE HORSES

I AM HORSE

##vote mr.capps

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I have never seen a dream be wrong ##vote the capp your capps could smell like

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Juanito posted:

I AM HORSE

##vote mr.capps

wait

mean girls has horses?!?!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh no i am going to die
i was joking about the mafia thing

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

I HATE HORSES

Trap sprung!

##vote capps

Only scum would hate horses.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i really do hate horses
like no joke

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i got kick off one

also they're really loving ugly and i have no clue how people get obsessed with them and they long snoted ugly as faces

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

I have never seen a dream be wrong ##vote the capp your capps could smell like

I love that this is going to be on votefinder forever,

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

I love that this is going to be on votefinder forever,

#vote rear end

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
drat it
##vote rear end

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm so tempted to resolve that to capps.

But I will not do that.

I will take your rear end and wear it as a badge of honour!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Asiina posted:

I was running along the beach. It was sunrise and the waves were crashing.

I saw the silhouette of a man on a horse approaching me. Could this be my prince charming?

As he got nearer he slowed the steed before he came to a stop before me. It was capps, shirt billowing, hair flowing.

He leaned down to speak and I craned my neck to hear his secret.

"i'm scum lol" he whispered.

His horse pooped right there in the sand, and he rode away.

Then I woke up.

This is the best post I have ever read in a game of mafia.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
But you know Prince Charming doesn't exist right Asiina? He died cause of feminism.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

"There is a difference between fear and caution."

Asiina posted:

Trap sprung!

##vote capps

Only scum would hate horses.

mr.capps posted:

i really do hate horses
like no joke
I agree. Horses suck.

I rode one and felt like my teeth were going to chatter out of my head. I also lived on a farm until I was about 8, and horses would bite all the time, kick or attempt to kick people frequently, and poo poo everywhere. Horses are with bunnies in my "list of insanely overrated animals".

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hey guys! Thanks to our wonderful co-mod Eight Dollars there is now an auto-updating votecount in the OP :woop:

mr.capps posted:

i really do hate horses
like no joke

You'd better be down with ponies :argh:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i like to consider myself the ultimate gentleman

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity posted:

mods

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ardulac posted:

I agree. Horses suck.

I rode one and felt like my teeth were going to chatter out of my head. I also lived on a farm until I was about 8, and horses would bite all the time, kick or attempt to kick people frequently, and poo poo everywhere. Horses are with bunnies in my "list of insanely overrated animals".

##vote Ardulac
only scum could hate bunnies

Rarity posted:

:rolleyes:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

anyway I'm sure you were all waiting for it so ##vote no lynch

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SHOW YOUR FACE, EIGHT

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

greatZebu posted:

Was there even a distraction or a debate though? No one was talking about it until you brought it up. And if you thought Asiina had to go, you could have voted for her immediately. Or you could vote for her now, which you still haven't done. To me it looks like you're trying to get her killed without voting for her, which I don't like at all.

##vote Ardulac

Its this guy and also SkinFlint McEdgerson or whatever. I'd also buy that it's Ardulac and GreatZabu is bussing awkwardly.

This isn't a joke post.

Its greatzabus first game, so I'll vote Skinny.

##vote:SkinFliny

That's how you play as vanilla town, kids.

Its not my first game, I tricked you all.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

CCKeane posted:

:monocle:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

mr.capps posted:

##vote Ardulac
only scum could hate bunnies
They're whirling, little balls of teeth and claws.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
TT what are you doing in GBS that is my domain.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I cut my teeth in GBS back when it had a balance of funny and interesting

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Skinty McEdger posted:

I cannot haiku.
tis depressingly sad but true
always out by one syllable

I find this scummy because this is Skinty's one content post, and the post is an offhanded post that is noncommittal to the matter. Juanito's gently caress off is townie, as was Opop's and Jammy's. I don't like this post.

GreatZ jumped on Arduluc after BHB, which is pretty newbie scum but yeah, no voting new players day one by declaration of C.C.Keane, Divine Ruler of Mafia. (That is a breadcrumb for me being vanilla town)

greatZebu
Aug 29, 2004

I'm not crazy about people saying that they think I'm scummy but won't vote me, although I guess it makes sense to give newbies a day to get used to things. I kind of agree that horses and rabbits are overrated, though.

##unvote

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
I hate scumclaiming with a fiery passion and if we have to reinstate Kill Capps Month for him and his lol2edgy4u postalikes then so be it. ##vote mr. capps

Anyways I still think ardulac is scummy even after his post-haiku backtracking - "hey, whoa, I didn't say lynch, just, here are some reasons for getting rid of millers, just in case the vig was a lie". His post looks reasonable on its face, but to me it sounds like laying down some trackwork for a miller lynch train come the D1 deadline scramble.

Also I thought Skinty McEdger's almost-haiku was funny so I won't vote him. Keane is a wildcard but going after a newbie on a trumped-up charge is...unsettling.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

CCKeane posted:

I find this scummy because this is Skinty's one content post, and the post is an offhanded post that is noncommittal to the matter. Juanito's gently caress off is townie, as was Opop's and Jammy's. I don't like this post.

GreatZ jumped on Arduluc after BHB, which is pretty newbie scum but yeah, no voting new players day one by declaration of C.C.Keane, Divine Ruler of Mafia. (That is a breadcrumb for me being vanilla town)

My head is still a little sore from the after effects of my attempts to cope with Belgium crashing out of the World Cup last night, so I might be being a little slow here. But are you really trying to force a case purely on the basis of one joke post? I mean it seems to me that your case seems to be "the two newest players make the most awkward posts" which is profound poo poo, that absolutely doesn't give you the perfect out while allowing you to not engage with whatever the Capp's thing is.

I can't work out if you're Scum, or just being CCKeane. Don't feel bad though, I get this exact same feeling every time I read your posts.

How about for now I just let you hold my vote until I work it out for sure. ##vote CCKeane

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

mr.capps (4): Juanito, Opopanax, Asiina, Barehanded Brother
Lynch No One! (1): Tremendous Taste
Skinty McEdger (1): CCKeane
Ardulac (1): Barehanded Brother, greatZebu, Juanito, Juanito, mr.capps, greatZebu, Barehanded Brother
CCKeane (1): Skinty McEdger
Asiina (0): mr.capps, Juanito, Juanito, mr.capps, mr.capps, mr.capps

Not Voting (5): Ardulac, fiery_valkyrie, greatZebu, Hal Incandenza, Jamuraan

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 07th, 2014 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 15 hours.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Skinty McEdger posted:

My head is still a little sore from the after effects of my attempts to cope with Belgium crashing out of the World Cup last night, so I might be being a little slow here. But are you really trying to force a case purely on the basis of one joke post? I mean it seems to me that your case seems to be "the two newest players make the most awkward posts" which is profound poo poo, that absolutely doesn't give you the perfect out while allowing you to not engage with whatever the Capp's thing is.

I can't work out if you're Scum, or just being CCKeane. Don't feel bad though, I get this exact same feeling every time I read your posts.

How about for now I just let you hold my vote until I work it out for sure. ##vote CCKeane

Okay so I don't know who is new anymore but check this post out guys.

Check. It. Out.

##unvote
It is a bad post.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Voting capps is last and dumb imo. It is a move of the lazy and dumb.

I am thusly surprised that Jammuraan isn't voting him.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

SkinnyJeans McEdgeworth get in here and explain yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Barehanded Brother posted:

I hate scumclaiming with a fiery passion and if we have to reinstate Kill Capps Month for him and his lol2edgy4u postalikes then so be it. ##vote mr. capps

actually i try to be inclusive so i prefer it if you refer to my posting style to edgy4all

CCKeane posted:

Okay so I don't know who is new anymore but check this post out guys.

Check. It. Out.

##unvote
It is a bad post.

I think BHB's post is bad, and Skinty's post only slightly bad. Like skinty's seems more stupid then bad.

• Locked thread