Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

mr.capps posted:

lets turbo jam
##vote Jam

##vote Jam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hal get in here and vote Jam.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

yeah ok ##vote jamuraan

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm here.

I don't see any case at all on Opop and would not vote him.

I'm not really feeling the case on Ardulac.

I wouldn't vote capps again, despite his terrible opinions.

I'm pretty comfortable with my BHB vote.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

I'm here.

I don't see any case at all on Opop and would not vote him.

I'm not really feeling the case on Ardulac.

I wouldn't vote capps again, despite his terrible opinions.

I'm pretty comfortable with my BHB vote.

help me kill jam

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Can we vote Juanito for throwing his vote on whoever?

##vote juanito

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Are we just turboing Jam because he's anti-fun? Cause I dunno it's kinda late in the day for that.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Juanito posted:

Ardulac gives me a scummy vibe

Hal is probably too.

capps is town.

Seriously. Vote this dude.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
fiery is scum omg

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I did my part other people need to vote. I will literally vote for anyone. But I would most enjoy voting whomever has the least posts.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Juanito posted:

fiery is scum omg

omg

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Hal Incandenza posted:

I did my part other people need to vote. I will literally vote for anyone. But I would most enjoy voting whomever has the least posts.
this, except I'll enjoy voting anybody

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Wait Juanito did you say I'm probably scum?

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Hal Incandenza posted:

Wait Juanito did you say I'm probably scum?

probably

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Juanito posted:

fiery is scum omg

Why would I waste my time on someone with no other votes? That would be stupid as scum.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Why would I waste my time on someone with no other votes? That would be stupid as scum.
Not if you want to make sure Jam survives

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Juanito posted:

I'll vote Jam, I just think you're scummier.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Juanito posted:

Juanito is bringing out the big guns today

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Jamuraan (3): mr.capps, Juanito, Hal Incandenza
mr.capps (3): Juanito, Opopanax, Asiina, Barehanded Brother, Jamuraan, Asiina, Juanito
Barehanded Brother (2): Ardulac, fiery_valkyrie, Asiina, mr.capps, mr.capps, fiery_valkyrie
Opopanax (2): CCKeane, Tremendous Taste
Juanito (1): fiery_valkyrie
CCKeane (1): Skinty McEdger
Lynch No One! (0): Tremendous Taste, Tremendous Taste
Skinty McEdger (0): CCKeane, CCKeane
Ardulac (0): Barehanded Brother, greatZebu, Juanito, Juanito, mr.capps, greatZebu, Barehanded Brother, CCKeane, CCKeane, mr.capps
Asiina (0): mr.capps, Juanito, Juanito, mr.capps, mr.capps, mr.capps

Not Voting (1): greatZebu

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 07th, 2014 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 46 minutes.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You people are terrible. The last two pages are terrible.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Opopanax posted:

You people are terrible. The last two pages are terrible.

Ok, then who should we vote?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I want to go play video games, can we not wait until the last minute?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Asiina posted:

I want to go play video games, can we not wait until the last minute?

Me too. I have a new computer and my internet got switched on at my new house today!!!

##vote jam

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Fine whatever

##vote Jam

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Whatever, better him than me ##vote jam

greatZebu
Aug 29, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

My dream scumteam in this game would be Opoop, Jaunito and CCMeane.

I don't really have a great case against any of the at this time though.

I'll try and read the tea leaves now though.

I find myself agreeing with this, although I'd be hard-pressed to explain why. But given the available options, I will ##vote jam

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
:redhammer:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Tuesday lunchtime. Also known as The Day of Chaos in the school cafeteria. It was the day they served burgers. The Cool Asians were arguing the same as ever, the Burnouts were trying to smoke a crayon, the ROTC Guys were doing whatever the hell ROTC guys do. And through it all Jamuraan walked, eyes darting down at every sign of a V-neck sweater.

"Hey Laura," he said as he passed a leggy blonde that sat in his Chem class, "Did you fall from Heaven?"

"No." She screwed up her face in disgust. "Why?"

"Well I think you landed on your chest cause those are looking mighty swollen."

"Ew."

He gave her a charming leer before moving on to his next target. "Janis," he began, "How about-"

"I will cut you with a spoon. I know it doesn't sound possible but believe me I will make it happen."

"My bad," Jamuraan replied, "I thought you were somebody hot." He turned to move on and walked straight into Mr. Duvall.

"Your attempts to entertain the lunch hall are commendable," he said, "Would you like to compliment my the broadness of my shoulders? Or maybe how this suit brings out my calves?" Jamuraan just stood there awkwardly.

"Detention. Now.

Jamuraan a.k.a. JASON, Vanilla Town has been lynched. It is now N1. All night actions must be sent in by 8th July 9pm EST.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Juanito a.k.a. BETHANY BYRD, Vanilla Town has been lynched. It is now D2. With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. The deadline is 11th July, 9pm EST

Apologies for the late flip, guys. Was dealing with some personal stuff last night.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
:ghost:

:ghost:

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
hey fuckers how about listening to me instead of doing dumb poo poo like voting for me and turboing Jamuraan

##vote capps

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

No, we're lynching opopp today.

##vote opop

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Opop has posted nothing while attempting to make it look like he is posting something

After only two votes against he is complaining about it

Is this still your case, because I mean glass houses son

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

you've posted less than 90 words come on

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So? I can give you town games where I was the lowest count poster and I can give you scum games where I was the highest, doesn't mean poo poo and I feel like we have enough information to not instantly move on an apparent lurker lynch at the start of D2

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Opopanax posted:

So? I can give you town games where I was the lowest count poster and I can give you scum games where I was the highest, doesn't mean poo poo and I feel like we have enough information to not instantly move on an apparent lurker lynch at the start of D2

haha how's that

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Opopanax posted:

I feel like we have enough information to not instantly move on an apparent lurker lynch at the start of D2

What information is that?

This is the second time you've made a comment like this, where it seems like you are contributing but really you give no opinions on the game at all. The first was yesterday when you turned up 45 minutes before deadline, told us our play sucked, but then didn't propose an alternative lynch or any opinions on anyone voting Jam.

##vote opop

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If I were scum I'd have a target in mind, but since I'm not I have to be sure first. At this point I think Capps and TT look the worst, but they're not really doing anything they don't normally do as either alignment so it's hard to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##vote SkinnyMcFlintstonerson

Okay, it's day two! So now I can vote new players without a twinge of conscience.

• Locked thread