Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garbo
May 30, 2011
First time watching a MLS match live; is it possible to swtich to the other sides feed? For example, this game started off on Toronto announcers; can you get Chicago announcers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garbo
May 30, 2011
"It's not the midfields fault, the forwards just suck" Don't sugar coat it too much, Sigi

Garbo
May 30, 2011
the speed of that break was only matched by the shittiness of that lob

-edit- if I didnt know the score and someone asked me i'd say Seattle up by 2-3. It's crazy how we'll they're suddenly playing.

Garbo fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jul 6, 2014

Garbo
May 30, 2011

whypick1 posted:

TIL that Deandre Yedlin's Twitter follower count went from 12k before to 250k after the World Cup :psyduck:

yeah it looks like MLS is showing him around on all the morning shows and papers and news orgs and stuff. Good move on their part; he's probably the third most talked about player from the USMNT and someone you can def. get people excited about

• Locked thread