Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

Hungryjack posted:

Houston is so bad this year.

Leading the league in losses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

El Jebus posted:

But additionally, I'd like to know how it feels as a Seattle fan to watch Mauro do so well for Chivas day in and day out? I know he was injury plagued at Seattle, but he seems to have got better. He is playing really well with Torres even when the team loses. I kinda hope the timbers pick up Torres when chivas falls apart.

His injuries only happen in August/September. Preferably in the last match or two before the playoffs start, and due to a bad tackle by some rear end in a top hat.

How do I feel seeing him do well there? Couldn't happen to a better guy. He's a quality player and a quality person and seeing him do well (especially when it doesn't harm the Sounders any) is always nice.

Just compare/contrast with EJ.

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

Just watched the highlights; was there a shot that showed the ball crossed the line? I miss the World Cup already.

• Locked thread