Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funkchop
Jun 9, 2013
I think Mario was acceptable in NSMB if only because he was the guy that controlled which level you went too, also he was way better than those dumb lovely rear end toads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Funkchop posted:

I think Mario was acceptable in NSMB if only because he was the guy that controlled which level you went too, also he was way better than those dumb lovely rear end toads

This is not correct. Blue toad is very good, because he has the shrillest screams.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
heh, friend

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
So pick Mario first then idk. :tizzy:

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

people who play as a mii should be executed on sight.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
move faster pokey

Billy Everyteen
May 6, 2009
Just pick Yoshi and laugh at your friends failure in life.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Hog Butcher posted:

metal mario was supposed to be the greatest character in mario golf n64

gently caress that dude, i played as bowser because he had like 60 yards more drive but veered off wildly to the left

i can't play that game anymore because bowser is one of the last unlocks and i'm so used to aiming like a mile to the right

ugh ive been actively playing mario golf n64 for like the last 15 years and i still cant deal with those huge draws or fades.

game owns.

metal mario owns.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hog Butcher posted:

metal mario was supposed to be the greatest character in mario golf n64

gently caress that dude, i played as bowser because he had like 60 yards more drive but veered off wildly to the left

i can't play that game anymore because bowser is one of the last unlocks and i'm so used to aiming like a mile to the right

Ugh I could never unlock Bowser because the rear end in a top hat just wouldn't gently caress up ever in duels. He does teach you some stuff while you shake your fist impotently as he drives to the green in one shot all the loving time though.

what i'm saying is mario golf 64 owns.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Silver Alicorn posted:

move faster pokey

oh my god could you imagine if pokey was playable

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

here is a mockup from nintendo, of the new character pokey

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Oil Can Boyd posted:

here is a mockup from nintendo, of the new character pokey

:eyepop:

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

whatup wario

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

mabels big day posted:

Petey Piranha and King Boo were the loving best in Double Dash.

Double Dash is just the best mario kart.

This is the truth. Also the gameboy color mario tennis was the best tennis game ofa ll tennis games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Yinlock posted:

what i'm saying is mario golf 64 owns.

• Locked thread