Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

With the standard kart and wheels too. He never mixes it up. What the gently caress

That's like playing saints row or mass effect without customizing your character at all ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

LaTex Fetish posted:

if he doesn't win every time you guys race then, yeah, he's a huge human being

He actually does win and that's what pisses me off most

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Hog Butcher posted:

If you play Mario in NSMB you automatically act like an rear end in a top hat to everyone.

Let's be real here: who the gently caress willingly plays as Mario in any game when there are other options?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

deadwing posted:

I play as Mario when Waluigi isn't an option, which is way too often

I mean what the gently caress mario kart 8 you'll let me play as the goddamn bigass bee from mario galaxy but not the best of the marios, Waluigi? fucker rear end game

you mean Mario Kart 7, there is no bee in this 8, and there is Waluigi.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

tbh if I had gotten mk7 when it came out and actually unlocked everything I would play as the honeybee queen almost exclusively, that or wiggler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Petey Piranha and King Boo were the loving best in Double Dash.

Double Dash is just the best mario kart.

• Locked thread