Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peta

What is it for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peta

What am I supposed to do here lol

Peta

Why do people post in this forum, BYOB

Peta

Oil Can Boyd posted:

its for having a good time, with your pals

What if I already have a good time, with my other pals ... :eek: e.g., in real life :stare: :wtf:

Peta

How do I make a good chill post

Peta

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Because they want to.

I want to know why they want to do that

Peta

Matoi Ryuko posted:

What's with all the stupid questions?

I like to be curious

Peta

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i think byob isnt the place for you, but it is in no way my place to say so, this is subjective because you have real friends

Thank you

Peta

I'm on a quest to learn about the forum

Peta

vapoursquid posted:

i think people who feel the need to make a thread asking what this forum is for generally but not universally do not belong in said forum

Do you think I belong in the forum (if you don't know yet then just say that)

Peta

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I dunno, they like it?

No poo poo!!!!!!!!! I want to know why they like it idiot

Peta

i am he posted:

do you make funny posts ever, that i might be able to laugh at?

No my family is all dead and I donut have a sense of humor

Peta

I don't know why anyone would want to post with a bunch of crazy people unless that person is crazy too. On the other hand it might be cool ...

Matoi Ryuko posted:

There's alot of things I think about you, Peta-san. Let's start with the avatar, when are you getting the background transparented?

I don't know how to do that

Peta

I'm trying to uncover the secrets of the forum but everyone is making this out to be about me which is not true

Peta

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Just ask to have it done for you in nite crew, or post a thread here asking for it.

I don't wanna pay for a new avatar anyway ...

Peta

Afro Doug posted:

this is the 3d browsing research and development forum

Wat

Peta

I hate cats

Peta

Cats are psychopaths

Peta

I like the big white box around my avatar :3:

Peta

Angry Fish posted:

Get the gently caress out.

Why

Peta

Afro Doug posted:

currently we have the color "blue" working perfectly, and the byob scientists are working feverishly on "red".

Whatever lol

Peta

Matoi Ryuko posted:

All the cats I know are totally cool and nice.

That's not possible. Trust me I am a scientist

Peta

I am doing a good job of keeping my thread alive by posting in it a lot :gerty:

Peta

Not really but it has revved my engines lol

Peta

Whoa ... :^D

Peta

Where on page 3 and still no answers

Peta

Will a mod please sticky my thread so I don't have to bookmark it, while I figure this strange poo poo out

Peta

I'm a stranger in a strange land. Has anyone played the game Pathologic

Peta

cruft posted:

Well it's not like we had anything else going on, Angry Fish and I were talking about getting Slurpees but that's about it.

Do u live with Angry Fish

Peta

ron color posted:

do you like

1. pizza 2. pictures of dogs and cats 3. pictures of poeple in various stages of undress 3. weed. 4 vidego games arcade cabinets 5. to talk about your day 6. to lie about your day 7. to lie talk about your sexual orientation 9. legitimate mental illness 8. one word and emoticon threads 9. empty quoting 10. carl sagan 11. making fun of yourself 12. making fun of others 11. weird lists 10. joke posts 9. mediocre joke posts 8. really bad joke posts that almost around in to funny again 7. being nice to other people 6. a thin veil of being nice to people but really being all passive aggressive about it 5. goats 4. ghosts 3. pan pizza 2. pangaea 1. pangolin 0. weed again

and or run on sentences then this is the place for you

vapoursquid posted:

idk if you do i honestly don't. i think it takes a person with very specific attributes to really fit in and enjoy it here but i have no clue what those attributes are

for the regulars around here this place just sorta clicked ya know? it really is just low effort white noise and thats okay. we're not really about being super meaningful or 100% funny or really anything its just a bunch of dudes trying to relax and talk poo poo around the internet campfire

if that appeals to you great! keep on posting it really doesn't take much to get accepted here. we really take in anyone semi decent who wants to be here

if it doesn't then thats also great theres a poo poo ton of communities elsewhere on these forums and on the internet and everywhere else in your life that do things differently and i'm sure some of them will be cool for you to be a part of

i hope this helps

Tl;dr

Peta

I'm tearing pieces of the white stuff off my toenails with my fingers while I think

Peta

I like goats and ghosts

Peta

I will go for a run now. After that, I shower. Please keep posting in my thread while I am gone so it gets a lot more posts and pages in it.

Peta

I still have not gone on my run but I am about to leave right now. If I never post again then it's because I got zapped to death by the lightning because I think a storm is about to happen right now.

Peta

If I die then my last wish is for people to keep posting a lot in this thread. OK goodbye

Peta

I survived my run without getting electrocuted by lightning. I'm gonna shower now and then after that I will have more questions to ask hopefully ...

Peta

My friends are wonderful but they all live at least an hour away so I do not get to see them every day. Good morning I will be posting here again today

Peta

Hi

Peta

Moderatorz please sticky my good thread while I quest for answers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peta

I wanna be stickied :drac:

• Locked thread