Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
i probably wouldnt be your friend irl because you're a an unemployed stoner who spends all day on the computer, sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

oh see before you were just being neutral now youre kinda being a dick im on disability for a reason :(

Flynn Taggart

Friend

SIDS Vicious

i appreciate that flynn

A Time To Chill

A+++++++ would friend again

Flynn Taggart

Np

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Nacho Destroyer posted:

i probably wouldnt be your friend irl because you're a an unemployed stoner who spends all day on the computer, sorry

For these same reasons, I would be your friend IRL sid. Hanging out with you would be chill and relaxing.

SIDS Vicious

thanks tipps i would be your friend irl and we could work out and stuff too

cruft

Tipps posted:

For these same reasons, I would be your friend IRL sid. Hanging out with you would be chill and relaxing.

Hopping in on this. I'd try to help you get a job too.

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i need validation on the internet you know so if youre my friend, or like, if im youre friend or wahtever, post here, so i get the wonderful validation i so crave, from the internet! thanks everyone!

You know I'm behind you 100% Sidcite Bike.

Ace of Baes

Oil Can Boyd posted:

oh see before you were just being neutral now youre kinda being a dick im on disability for a reason :(

what's the reason???

cruft

Nacho Destroyer posted:

what's the reason???

Superfluity of awesome

SIDS Vicious

cruft posted:

Superfluity of awesome

yeah its this, definitely

Ace of Baes
sid if you're mentally disabled im sorry for making fun of you it's hard to tell because a lot of people just act retarded online so it's tough to tell when someones an actual sling blade irl

Lori
hello i am frienbd i love you

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Oil Can Boyd posted:

thanks tipps i would be your friend irl and we could work out and stuff too

I would make you so swole Fiona would be like :eyepop: and you would be like :smug:

Then we can go play soccer and not lose against autistic children, regardless of their inevitable tantrums.

SIDS Vicious

i wouldnt consider myself mentally disabled so much as emotionally disabled, anxiety and depression and i am technically diagnosed as manic depressive, but i mean i am legitimately on assistance for it, its not like i am not working for no reason lol

Ace of Baes
have u considered posting on one of the most volatile forums on the internet, espcially as much as u do, might not be good for your psyche, not trolling

Lori
with proper medication and regular therapy overcoming bipolar disorder is entirely within the realm of possibilities you just have to believe in yourself when youre depressed and tone down the believe in yourself when youre manic

SIDS Vicious

Tipps posted:

I would make you so swole Fiona would be like :eyepop: and you would be like :smug:

Then we can go play soccer and not lose against autistic children, regardless of their inevitable tantrums.

help me with this, even over the internet please my swole handsome friend

SIDS Vicious

Nacho Destroyer posted:

have u considered posting on one of the most volatile forums on the internet, espcially as much as u do, might not be good for your psyche, not trolling

i mean, i dont actually have any problems and like i explained last time i autobanned really had nothing to do with the dudes here, i figure if people have such a lovely life that they need to insult me, a notoriously nice man on the internet, than that is sad for them, and not for me

Ace of Baes

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i mean, i dont actually have any problems and like i explained last time i autobanned really had nothing to do with the dudes here, i figure if people have such a lovely life that they need to insult me, a notoriously nice man on the internet, than that is sad for them, and not for me

if u dont have any problems why are u on disability idgi

edit: if u need to be on disability because ur mental issues prevent you from being employable i would consider that a problem

verbal enema

onlymarfans.com

Oil Can Boyd posted:

mental disability

SIDS Vicious

verbal enema posted:

mental disability

nite crew should probably just stay in their little ghetto, imo

cruft

Nacho Destroyer posted:

half of the trolls are basically suggesting the same thing.

Tamburlaine

Nacho Destroyer posted:

if u dont have any problems why are u on disability idgi

edit: if u need to be on disability because ur mental issues prevent you from being employable i would consider that a problem

FartRomancer.EXE

Oil Can Boyd posted:

so this is what its like to be stabbed in the back

SIDS Vicious

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

so this is what its like to be stabbed in the back

sorry for lumping everyone in with the dicks but more of nite crew are douchebags to me than otherwise, you are not one of the bad ones, :sidvicious:

Eye of Widesauron

Oil Can Boyd posted:

Thats not very nice to me :(

Ace of Baes
i think im witnessing sid flipping between manic and depressed in real time

SIDS Vicious

Widestancer posted:

Thats not very nice to me :(

Oil Can Boyd posted:

sorry for lumping everyone in with the dicks but more of nite crew are douchebags to me than otherwise, you are not one of the bad ones, :sidvicious:

Tamburlaine

I would not be ur friend bc u tell everyone how nice and chill u are instead of just being nice and chill

Stairmaster

sid

Tamburlaine
It's like an obese person insisting they are really thin and healthy so they don't understand why wrong idiots call them a fatty, meanwhile we can all see that they are like 400lb

Stairmaster

sid

nvm no cake

sid

SIDS Vicious

sid

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
combo breaker

Tamburlaine posted:

It's like an obese person insisting they are really thin and healthy so they don't understand why wrong idiots call them a fatty, meanwhile we can all see that they are like 400lb

you should post in byob more, get an av

SIDS Vicious

how dare someone not like the people who call them a human being ove and over again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

am i one of the bad ones. you must give me validation before i give you mine

• Locked thread