Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noctis Horrendae
Sid is my best friend. You're wrong if you don't like him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Noctis Horrendae posted:

Sid is my best friend. You're wrong if you don't like him.

i would make out with sid in the grossest/sexiest way

bwatts

helloooo from the goldmine.

bwatts

also tamburlaine is good, and not a troll. so shut up whoever called tamburlaine a troll, because you're loving stupid.

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Oil Can Boyd posted:

help me with this, even over the internet please my swole handsome friend

If you are serious about this, hit me up when youre back from Thunder Bay and I will definitely help you out. :hf:

SIDS Vicious

Corridor posted:

"I'm a notoriously nice man on the internet" - a 27 yr old man who mocked and belittled a trans teenager about their gender and encouraged others to do the same

ah yes, you are correct i should just let people harass me and not respond in kind, and when i apologize and am literally laughed at by the person i "mocked and belittled" i am clearly the person in the wrong!

cuntman.net

Oil Can Boyd posted:

ah yes, you are correct i should just let people harass me and not respond in kind, and when i apologize and am literally laughed at by the person i "mocked and belittled" i am clearly the person in the wrong!

sid i think that thread made her leave byob

Looke

i am going to kill a child an hour until sid leaves byob

SIDS Vicious

from what i heard arnie in chat was actually what did it, but i nonetheless extended a number of olive branches, both here and in nite crew, and was in fact myself "mocked and belittled" by her and others for doing so, so that is no longer my problem

SIDS Vicious

Looke posted:

i am going to kill a child an hour until sid leaves byob

please, start with the one who screams at me when i wont let him play my 3ds

queef anxiety

yeah
you tried to give me a cool av and a chill byob view so i like you sid

:glomp:

this is a bad thread though, abort.

heard u like girls

Sid has a koopaling avatar giving hiom a strong presence and convincing case against anything imho

SIDS Vicious

Brinner posted:

you tried to give me a cool av and a chill byob view so i like you sid

:glomp:

this is a bad thread though, abort.

the original idea was for a horrible thread it just became the wrong kind of horrible thread

Diqnol

Nacho Destroyer posted:

have u considered posting on one of the most volatile forums on the internet, espcially as much as u do, might not be good for your psyche, not trolling

I have said this to him before, but not to worry, this is the chill forum where everybody can just hang loose, you know?

heard u like girls

painting stuff is super chile, are you really going to get married?!

SIDS Vicious

Humans Among Us posted:

painting stuff is super chile, are you really going to get married?!

im getting married next april :3:

Diqnol

Oil Can Boyd posted:

nite crew should probably just stay in their little ghetto, imo

This isn't what you preach, Sid :shobon:

SIDS Vicious

anime gently caress pillow posted:

i just dont like when people come here and mock me, when i havent done anything at all in ages dude

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Care-o-meter is showing dangerous levels in this thread.

Diqnol

Night Crew and Sid are at war, and I alone can end it.

SIDS Vicious

Night Crew and Sid are at war, and I alone can end it.

two enter from opposite ends of the arena, weapons clasped to their chests. they leave two hours later holding hands and skipping :3:

queef anxiety

yeah
nip this in the bud sid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

Brinner posted:

nip this in the bud sid

on it bruvva

• Locked thread