Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cruft

I don't get it either but I'll be your friend if you actually like me back :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

I feel like you ought to go with a nautical theme and say like "crew" or something

cruft

Tipps posted:

For these same reasons, I would be your friend IRL sid. Hanging out with you would be chill and relaxing.

Hopping in on this. I'd try to help you get a job too.

cruft

Nacho Destroyer posted:

what's the reason???

Superfluity of awesome

cruft

Nacho Destroyer posted:

have u considered posting on one of the most volatile forums on the internet, espcially as much as u do, might not be good for your psyche, not trolling

half of the trolls are basically suggesting the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Tamburlaine posted:

Jeez u guys r just jelly that I'm such a wacky party animal, what kind of shitlords would try to tell me not to drink myself into oblivion every night and humiliate myself before my peers, when I have no issue with it at all

This is the kind of troll I was talking about earlier.

cruft fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Jul 3, 2014

• Locked thread