Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nvm no cake

im your buddy sid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

sid embodies the spirit of byob

nvm no cake

sid

nvm no cake

Tamburlaine posted:

Jeez u guys r just jelly that I'm such a wacky party animal, what kind of shitlords would try to tell me not to drink myself into oblivion every night and humiliate myself before my peers, when I have no issue with it at all

you know so much and have such wonderful insight. you should definately keep posting and telling us more about sid's life.

nvm no cake

Oil Can Boyd posted:

lmao this is literally the second time ive drank in over a year, but good job buddy!

:ssh: i was trying to see where he was going with this, don't ruin this for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

• Locked thread