Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
my friends are people that i hang out with and see and talk to in real life, sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
i probably wouldnt be your friend irl because you're a an unemployed stoner who spends all day on the computer, sorry

Ace of Baes

Oil Can Boyd posted:

oh see before you were just being neutral now youre kinda being a dick im on disability for a reason :(

what's the reason???

Ace of Baes
sid if you're mentally disabled im sorry for making fun of you it's hard to tell because a lot of people just act retarded online so it's tough to tell when someones an actual sling blade irl

Ace of Baes
have u considered posting on one of the most volatile forums on the internet, espcially as much as u do, might not be good for your psyche, not trolling

Ace of Baes

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i mean, i dont actually have any problems and like i explained last time i autobanned really had nothing to do with the dudes here, i figure if people have such a lovely life that they need to insult me, a notoriously nice man on the internet, than that is sad for them, and not for me

if u dont have any problems why are u on disability idgi

edit: if u need to be on disability because ur mental issues prevent you from being employable i would consider that a problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
i think im witnessing sid flipping between manic and depressed in real time

• Locked thread