Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
ambulances are crazy loud in london so when one passes slowly and stays right next to me blaring its siren ill usually put a finger up to whichever ear i must

what now bitch op ill loving sever your lovely conservative head off :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

I was at a belly dancing show a few weeks back which is 99.9 percent women performing and this fat flamboyantly gay indian guy was last up and decided he wanted tons of attention so he put the music full blast and did like a 30 minute show which is prob 25 mins longer than average

It was a full on gay assault as he basically strip teased down to a thong and did a lot of booty popping and it was funny for a couple minutes but to lose some hearing due to stupid poo poo like that is shameful. as my ears rang later, much like Freddie Mercury i was full of regret. wear protection children

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

THS posted:

if everyone wears earplugs at a concert why dont they just turn the volume down??

actually (some?) audio engineering schools in europe pretty much point this out and talk about how its a huge problem in america and other places and how its retarded.

there's no loving need for half the speakers you see either, the volume and overkill literally does nothing but injure ears and look impressive

• Locked thread