Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

What was with everyone celebrating new years in the middle of a fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

He said he didn't want to open the door to Wilford and instead wanted to blow open the doors to get off the train. Every year he'd been looking outside at the same spot and noticed that the snow is receding and he thinks they can survive outside. He's been collecting the drugs to use them as an explosive to escape the train.

Mu Zeta fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Jul 10, 2014

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I think the wooden acting comes from the director not speaking much English. A lot of lines sounds like it was the first take and they just kept it in.

• Locked thread