Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
OP is perfect, but, if you are going to change anything maybe link to the chat thread so this one doesn't get derailed by boozechat/foodchat/what have you.

Chat thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3646703

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Most countries have laws making mercenaries illegal. Russia has a law that makes it illegal, yet there are about 30 Russians sitting in a prison in Libya because they went to Libya to fight for Qaddafi. The Russian government says these men weren't sent by them but the Libyan authorities insist otherwise.

Russia is trying to make it legal for PMCs to incorporate and operate.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

July 3 was the day Lee was defeated at Gettysburg and July 4 was the day Vicksburg fell. Those two defeats pretty much broke the Confederacy's back. We can definitely celebrate the North's triumph in July y'all :911:

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Jesus Christ if you click on the last tab, there's a list of every worker death from January 2000 to March of this year confirmed by OSHA, which is not fully inclusive of every worker who died in Texas during that period.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

John Brown did nothing wrong.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Treason and Benghazi share several letters. Coincidence?

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

John Brown's Body should be the national anthem.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

nsdap.gop and hillaryis44.gop are both available for $20.16, ahahaha. So is iww.gop!

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

James The 1st posted:

Time to reset days without mass shooting counter.:(
5 children, 1 adult shot dead in Spring Tx.

Some good news: It was actully only 4 children (and two adults).

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was using "gallows humor". Dead children are sad, you see, but dead adults are the price we pay for our liberty.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

radical meme posted:

Does that sign really say, "Keep us pure MI"?

Jesus wept!

edit: nothing good ever comes from white people talking about purity

I N F O W A R S

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I think that it is more likely that SilentD, someone who got banned because of a post in games, was just a colossal idiot with poo poo opinions.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

In my opinion you should not try to put owns, even very powerful owns, on your car's bumper.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

William Tecumseh Sherman did nothing wrong

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Dystram posted:

Why is he the worst?

He's a Democrat involved in state politics in a purple state, all of them are the worst.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

George Costanza would also like to remind everyone that we are living in a society.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Amergin posted:

Because if the situation was flipped, I doubt liberals would simply say "Well our political opinions kind of grab this unwanted attention so really it is our fault" because, what, we're blaming the victim now?

I mean if you didn't want to get raped you shouldn't have worn that short skirt.

This isn't to mention the whining I saw in this very topic a couple months ago about how the police are biased against and crack down harder on liberal protests. Well if liberals didn't have views that made police uneasy maybe they wouldn't have to deal with it.

And while there isn't evidence of those hard drives being destroyed on purpose, the odds of all of them failing are fairly astronomical.

I am going to respond to this post.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Amergin posted:

:goonsay: You can't use that term if you're not also a union worker.

*becomes a wobblie* now I can use this phrase when I post.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Allen West is basically a machine where you input a current event and he spits out something that compares Obama to Hitler.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I will celebrate when Joe Lieberman departs from this earth.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

The United States is a blood-mad country and we will never be rid of the death penalty because brutalizing people is a part of our national DNA.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

The national euphoria and gatherings of drunk idiots chanting U-S-A after Osama bin Laden's murder was sickening and proves that we are indeed mad for blood.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I appreciate your effort posts Fried Chicken. However, in the new OP please include the picture that is in the new OP thanks.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I want to deport all those fuckers to eastern Ukraine.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

If laying off thousands of people while she raises her own salary and buys a yacht is what's considered "good, responsible governance" then gently caress that.

Welcome to the United States of America I hope you enjoy your visit.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

If Obama failed to bang Yingluck he should be impeached.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

INQUISITOR: Did your or did you not violate your marital oaths?
BARACK OBAMA: I did not.
INQUISITOR: But you admit to fornication with Yingluck.
OBAMA: I do.
INQUISITOR: Then how did you not violate the oaths you took at marriage?
OBAMA: You see, Michelle and I have a list of people where it's not cheating.

• Locked thread