Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I forgot to put gold bond on my nuts today before work and now I'm sweating it out for another 6 hours with some serious swamp crotch. My coworkers probably think I have ants in my pants as I can't stop adjusting my stickyass sack.

Post your favorite gold bond uses/swampass/crotch stories here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
either stand naked over your toilet while you dip your nuts into a handful or do it with pants already on and standing in the bathtub. I prefer the latter method because then you get extra residual bond in your pants' crotch zone to soak up moisture all day long

otherwise your gf/partner will endlessly complain about the goldbond you leave on the floor/rug/whatever

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I only use it on balls and feet but feel free to apply to whatever part of your bod gets sweaty, crack included! It'll knock your swampass right out, and as a bonus if you fart after putting it on you'll generate a minty-smelling cloud! (this is conjecture I have not actually tried this)

might make your butthole tingly too if you put enough down there

• Locked thread